It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: No Dinner For You
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:20 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
smithessmokin wrote:
FC wrote:
Yeah if the Steelers draft fell that way I would be quite happy

Count me in on that sentiment. The only change I might make is I like Kemoko Turay because I feel he has more upside than Lorenzo Carter.

Wow. That’s a big risk, on the heels of Dupree. Tell me what I’m missing with Turay. Little production, hamstring at combine (which I hate), no workout. I can’t see him before round 4.

Elite athlete, on a piss poor team, who had shitty coaching. Injuries have slowed down his progress. Definitely think his best football is ahead of him.

Also, I know a scout who has scouted and spoken with him and he feels like the light is on, real impressed with his Senior Bowl work.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:02 pm 

Maybe true smith I just don't see the physical endurance to stay on the field. Some like to quote other folks made up lingo like HIG, wrist circumference etc... laughable right? I just look at the injury history. Hell of a gamble that this kid is going to get tougher in the pro's and maintain his presence on the field.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:41 pm 

4th round pick. I have zero and I mean absolutely zero interest before round 3.

He played so little against NFL talent..20 tackles entering the season...Oregon is down. I don't see NFL talent...I don't see a NFL position fit.

One game doesn't make a season or a draft profile...I have the torrent I did the entire UVA game...I had LVE a minus twenty right...That is a -28.

After watching this video if you are confident with LVE in round 1...We are at lager heads and we can agree to disagree. A minus fucking 28 against a banged up terrible UVA team which maybe(is) the best competition he faced in his career

4th round pick...He looks right big fast athletic. He says all the right things...He checks boxes...He can do everything except play quality football

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:05 am 

FC wrote:

4th round pick. I have zero and I mean absolutely zero interest before round 3.

He played so little against NFL talent..20 tackles entering the season...Oregon is down. I don't see NFL talent...I don't see a NFL position fit.

One game doesn't make a season or a draft profile...I have the torrent I did the entire UVA game...I had LVE a minus twenty right...That is a -28.

After watching this video if you are confident with LVE in round 1...We are at lager heads and we can agree to disagree. A minus fucking 28 against a banged up terrible UVA team which maybe(is) the best competition he faced in his career

4th round pick...He looks right big fast athletic. He says all the right things...He checks boxes...He can do everything except play quality football

Won't be there at 1.28 anyway.