It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mocky Top Tennessee!!!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:19 pm 

Hate to repeat myself over and over like the Rocky top song, but we all know the Steelers top need is an edge rusher. In this mock we're trading WAY up to land one of this year's best.

1.) Derek Barnett 6’3 265 Edge Tennessee- looking like a top 15 pick after feasting on Florida, Georgia, and the Aggies. Now it gets reeeeeaaaallllly interesting. Barnett squares off against stud LT Cam Robinson. It’s a 5 star battle well worth watching.

2.) Traded to acquire a much needed edge rusher.

3) Ryan Anderson 6’2 250 OLB Alabama- As the season speeds by, Bama’s leader in sacks will continue to enjoy a meteoric rise up the draft board. Tim Williams and Jon Allen get the headlines, but Anderson is a bad ass in his own right. Josh Dobbs will run through the “T” then spend the rest of his afternoon running for his life.

4.) Alvin Kamara 5’10 215 RB Tennessee- Yes I know the Steelers are stacked at RB but there are some questions as to whether the stable returns in tact next season. Anyway, this past Saturday I saw a 1st round pick dashing and gashing the Wrecking Crew defense. However, with Jalen Hurd back in the line up to steal carries, Kamara could slide a little in this ultra deep class of stud running backs. Man this shifty little bastard is fun to watch!

5.) Jalen Reeves-Mabin 6’0 230 LB Tennessee- An undersized, 3 down tackling machine before going down against the Gators with a shoulder injury which could require season ending surgery. Should this kid take a draft day tumble, he’ll be a “grand larceny” type selection here on day 3.

5C) Dietrich Wise 6’5 271 DE Arkansas- I still can’t believe CBS has this kid ranked at 185. Despite running into the wall that is Cam Robinson last week, he’s still a tough sum bitch who would look fantastic waving in with Tuitt, the Gravedigger, and Suwanee, GA’s own Cam Heyward.

6.) ArDarius Stewart 6’1 204 WR Alabama- Dig this kid. What a competitor. Always seems to come up with a game changing play. Tomorrow should be no different against a depleted Vols secondary.

7.) Derek Rivers 6’4 255 EDGE Youngstown St.- Youngstown is a long way from SEC country but the Penguins all-time leading sack man has emerged as a name to watch under the tutelage of head coach Bo Pelini.

Some enjoyable games on the docket yet again tomorrow. DVR is my best friend. Won't miss Bama and the Vols or the Buckeyes doing battle with TJ Watt and Wisconsin.