It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Penn State...Awesome fuckin' final drive
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 4680
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
Nothing like attacking the poster while failing to provide meaningful football discussion. You could have possibly addressed the reasons why Penn State seems to be always in a 13-10 game against a mediocre school that they should be beating by 20 plus points. Thanks for the bathroom update, though.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penn State...Awesome fuckin' final drive
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:26 pm
Posts: 3329
Ice wrote:
Nothing like attacking the poster while failing to provide meaningful football discussion. You could have possibly addressed the reasons why Penn State seems to be always in a 13-10 game against a mediocre school that they should be beating by 20 plus points. Thanks for the bathroom update, though.


you are just a squirmy little dickwad arent you?

here is your first post in this thread. Would you, as a sPitt fan, still like to talk about meaningful football discussion? Attacking posters? Or just being a fucking jealous asshole in general?

Quote:
Look at the meeting of the Penn State Homer Society. They should dedicate a shower on campus to you guys.

_________________
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penn State...Awesome fuckin' final drive
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 4680
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
Don't have much to be jealous of, at this point, but okay, sure, whatever you say.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penn State...Awesome fuckin' final drive
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 7291
Figures you would focus on the jealousy piece, Ice, rather than on the primary point of IC's comment. Not much more annoying on this site than posters that are so damn thin-skinned that they need to bitch about being attacked. Even moreso when they're the ones that cast the first stone...like you did.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penn State...Awesome fuckin' final drive
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 4680
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
Again, whatever you say, man. You tell me which part of the post to focus on, and I'll try my best, since I care deeply about your opinion.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penn State...Awesome fuckin' final drive
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23263
Penn State has weakness across the board, Ice. They were hampered by the loss of those scholarships.

I'm not sure what competition you think they have that they could play down to

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penn State...Awesome fuckin' final drive
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 4680
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
You probably have a point, there. Should hopefully not be as much of an issue after another season or two. They've done a pretty good job recruiting despite the lack of scholarships.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penn State...Awesome fuckin' final drive
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 7291
Ice wrote:
Again, whatever you say, man. You tell me which part of the post to focus on, and I'll try my best, since I care deeply about your opinion.

Fuck you, ice, since you're obviously being a dick about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penn State...Awesome fuckin' final drive
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:50 am
Posts: 3032
Ice wrote:
Look at the meeting of the Penn State Homer Society. They should dedicate a shower on campus to you guys.


I'm a Penn State fan and I think the team is garbage this season. That said, this is a thread in the college forum with people discussing the game. This post would constitute as an asshole comment with no purpose other than trolling.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penn State...Awesome fuckin' final drive
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 4680
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
SP wrote:
Ice wrote:
Look at the meeting of the Penn State Homer Society. They should dedicate a shower on campus to you guys.


I'm a Penn State fan and I think the team is garbage this season. That said, this is a thread in the college forum with people discussing the game. This post would constitute as an asshole comment with no purpose other than trolling.


Yeah, it was a shitty thing to post.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penn State...Awesome fuckin' final drive
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:07 am 
I think MSU is clearly the best team in the Big 10.

After that it's wide open imo...I think V Tech just lost to East Carolina.

If Franklin keeps this team on track, no flat games, and growing...they might well be undefeated last game vs MSU imo.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penn State...Awesome fuckin' final drive
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 4680
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
Zivco wrote:
I think MSU is clearly the best team in the Big 10.

After that it's wide open imo...I think V Tech just lost to East Carolina.

If Franklin keeps this team on track, no flat games, and growing...they might well be undefeated last game vs MSU imo.


Bold statement. I hope Franklin is in for the long haul with the school. He appears to be the real deal in terms of recruiting, at least, and he has yet to lose. I would take their set of tight ends vs the Steelers entire depth chart at the position, even up, right now.

VA Tech definitely did lose to ECU. Very embarrassing, that loss last week.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penn State...Awesome fuckin' final drive
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23263
Ice wrote:
Zivco wrote:
I think MSU is clearly the best team in the Big 10.

After that it's wide open imo...I think V Tech just lost to East Carolina.

If Franklin keeps this team on track, no flat games, and growing...they might well be undefeated last game vs MSU imo.


Bold statement. I hope Franklin is in for the long haul with the school. He appears to be the real deal in terms of recruiting, at least, and he has yet to lose. I would take their set of tight ends vs the Steelers entire depth chart at the position, even up, right now.

VA Tech definitely did lose to ECU. Very embarrassing, that loss last week.


Both Penn State tight ends would make fine NFL players.

Jesse James is my pick to replace Heath Miller if we can get him (depending on when he comes out).

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penn State...Awesome fuckin' final drive
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 3765
Zivco wrote:
Yes, that was sweet. And it turns out the NC State team Rutgers beat is pretty good so it's a nice win. Keep stringing them together and anything can happen in the Big whatever it is now this year...

If the Steelers play Thursday the minor league games smoke the NFL imo...


It's the Big 10 still, with 12 teams, but the Big 12 has 10.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penn State...Awesome fuckin' final drive
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5494
Zivco wrote:
I think MSU is clearly the best team in the Big 10.

After that it's wide open imo...I think V Tech just lost to East Carolina.

If Franklin keeps this team on track, no flat games, and growing...they might well be undefeated last game vs MSU imo.


I agree that MSU is the cream of the crop. As a PSU fan, i'd be stunned...floored if they go into the last game undefeated. They need to start vastly improving week to week for that to happen.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penn State...Awesome fuckin' final drive
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:21 pm 
Sat, Sep 20 vs. Massachusetts 4:00 PM
Sat, Sep 27 vs. Northwestern 12:00 PM
Sat, Oct 11
@
Michigan
7:00 PM
Sat, Oct 25
vs.
Ohio State
8:00 PM
Sat, Nov 1
vs.
Maryland
TBD
Sat, Nov 8
@
Indiana
TBD
Sat, Nov 15
vs.
Temple
TBD
Sat, Nov 22
@
Illinois
TBD
Sat, Nov 29
vs.
Michigan State
TBD

They might be favored in every game except the OSU game...and that's at home...on a roll...with last years humiliation in mind.

Franklin is a kinetic motivator...I haven't seen him field a flat team. Pretty good with the Xs and Os but he reminds me of a young, slightly more restrained Cowher.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penn State...Awesome fuckin' final drive
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 4680
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
More doable than I'd thought when you first said it, Ziv. God knows what tOSU is going to look like by that time, but you're right, they'll have a crowd, some momentum and revenge on their mind.

I'm circling that one, for sure. Was in Happy Valley for the last tOSU/PSU tilt. Was a really fun experience, two rows from the absolute back of the stadium.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penn State...Awesome fuckin' final drive
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Posts: 6881
Nick79 wrote:
Zivco wrote:
Yes, that was sweet. And it turns out the NC State team Rutgers beat is pretty good so it's a nice win. Keep stringing them together and anything can happen in the Big whatever it is now this year...

If the Steelers play Thursday the minor league games smoke the NFL imo...


It's the Big 10 still, with 12 teams, but the Big 12 has 10.

Actually, the Big 10 now has 14 teams. The Big 12 still has 10.
Go figure!?! :shock:
:lol:

_________________
"They're standing around, Butz!" - Kevin O'Shea


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penn State...Awesome fuckin' final drive
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 4680
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
Big 12 can take Buttgers and Maryland.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group