It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mockasian Invasion
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:22 pm 

1.) Marshon Lattimore 6’1 195 CB Ohio St- “If they’re old enough to crawl they’re in the right position.” The Steelers like them young alright and they don’t come much younger than this redshirt sophomore, but here’s my vision. A swarming front 7 backed up by an in your face, young, brash, ball-hawking secondary led by Artie Burns, Sean Davis, and my guy Lattimore.

2.) TJ Watt 6’4 243 EDGE Wisconsin- Yes here's another young, raw, unpolished athlete but this kid has the ferocity and drive that you can build a defense around. Whew, this kid is some kind of intense.

3.) Garrett Sickels 6’4 255 EDGE Penn St.- “SICK’EM!” That’s the image I have when this Sickels kid comes flying out of his stance. He’s like a dog chasing the mailman with a raw, juicy, steak hanging off his ass! I want hungry, mean, FEROCIOUS, attacking, wild dogs with one goal! CHAOS and MAYHEM.

4.) Jake Butt 6’5 255 TE Michigan- CBS dropped him to 103 after tearing his ACL. In a pretty deep TE class, I’d be happy to “roll the dice” on a solid all around tight end like our boy Butt here. I’m more than a little concerned about LaDarius Green’s long-term future so it would not surprise me if the Steelers drafted a tight end even before day 3.

4C ) Chris Godwin 6’1 205 WR Penn St- Back to Happy Valley to snag this big play weapon who torched USC for nearly 2 bills and my guy Adoree’ Jackson for a long TD in the Rose Bowl. Martavis Bryant could be the key to this draft. If Steelers are not sold on his return to the field, I think we could see a surprise early pick on a WR.

5.) Hunter Dimick 6’3 272 EDGE Utah- In my 45 wonderful years of life I’ve seen the “Steel Curtain” and “Blitzburgh.” Now let me introduce y’all to the “Caucasian Invasion” lead by young, hungry, sack-crazed, killers by the names of TJ Watt, Garrett Sickels, and Hunter Dimick.

6.) Jake Repogle 6’5 290 DT Purdue- Jeezus I’m getting a little carried away with the white kids from the Big Ten ain’t I? Oh well this big ‘sum bitch will be a “grand larceny” type selection here on day 3.

7.) Alex Anzalone 6’3 243 LB Florida- This Anzalone kid won a PA state title at some school called Wyomissing before landing in the swamp. Arm and shoulder injuries sidelined him most of his career, but IF he gets his body right this kid is another versatile killer for my aforementioned “Caucasian Invasion.”

7C) Joe Mixon 6’1 225 RB Oklahoma- A team like Jerry’s Cowboys might gamble on this kid but no way our beloved Steelers. Have you seen this kid play? I'd sure as shit throw a dart his way. Man he is some kind of exciting. I’d rank him just behind Cook and Fournette but I doubt most teams will share Brett Musburger’s opinion the kid deserves a second chance. Funny how we’re all wired differently, I was blessed/cursed with the urge to bang women, never occurred to me to punch them (although my mother in law could use a smack).

Oh well, Thanks as always for reading. Enjoy the Steelers wildcard win and the National title game fellas. I'll be iced in all weekend. Georgia too dumb to buy some salt trucks.

Post subject: Re: Mockasian Invasion
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:21 pm 

I like it ,but pick a safety in the 4th over Butts.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:41 am 

Like it Drama. Fortifying the pass rush is mandatory. Jones is done as a Steeler unless he decides to accept back up money. Moats is JAG, Chickillo is still young and raw with an injury issue. Not sure how Chickillo pans out going forward. Deebo is going to retire after this next SuperBowl Victory. That leaves Dupre. Still finding his groove Dupre needs a bookend to compliment him. Chickillo? Maybe. New guy like Watt? Hell yeah!

I'm with cop as far as safety goes. I think Golden is JAG, Dangerfield gets some respect but IMO still JAG and Mitchell infuriates me with untimely boneheadedness. Mitchell is older and safety needs fortifying IMO. Deep safety draft class this year I think there's plenty of opportunity to draft some fresh talent at safety to eventually pair with Davis. Mid to late RND QB also might not be a bad idea. Could get extremely lucky and land a surprise "grand larceny" type player.

IMO TE is set. Even with the Green concerns. I think Grimble is vastly underrated and James is a whipping boy on these boards. When all either has done is produce for the offense. Both young players with raw talent needing to be refined. Perhaps a UDFA is in order just to compete with Johnson? Love the Godwin pick. Kid is going to tear it up at the next level paired with the right QB/Offense.

Keep the mocks coming brutha. :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:27 pm 

I'm on board with TJ Watt....

I really think he's going to be a player. Motor that doesn't stop. That is exactly what the Steelers need on the outside.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:40 pm 

I'd be happy with:

1.OLB WATT
2.ILB DAVIS
3.CB OWIUZIE
4.S SMITHSON