It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Moc-King x2
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:01 pm 

1,) Charles Harris 6’3 255 EDGE Missouri- This might be the only edge rusher I haven’t mocked to our beloved Steelers. Recruited by Craig Kuligowski who produced 10 All-SEC linemen while with the Missouri Tigers (now on Mark Richt’s staff at Miami), Harris has carried on the Tiger legacy of highly decorated pass rushers. I only saw Harris play once this year where he dominated a weak UGA o-line so I wasn’t overly impressed. Still, I really dig the crazed dog, ultra-intense, football player so I was pleasantly surprised to read that Harris in addition to a wicked spin move has the motor and all-out hustle I want on my ever improving front 7.

2.) Desmond King 5’10 203 S Iowa- Did the Hawkeyes steal the Steelers uniforms or did the Steelers steal theirs? Dumb I know but it annoys me. I must be getting old. So in King, we have an extremely productive football player, dynamic return man, and the consummate team leader who was Iowa’s first ever Jim Thorpe award winner last year based on his play at corner. However, from all I’ve read this kid will be asked to transition to safety in the NFL. He may not be a Mike Mitchell-like enforcer, but he won’t be a Mike Mitchell-like jerkoff either.

3.) Kevin King 6’3 192 CB Washington- You ever just look at some famous actress like say Angelina Jolie and say, “Meh, she’s alright. Can’t act worth a shit but I guess I’d do her.” Kind of how I feel about Ross Cockrell. I mean he doesn’t suck but he doesn’t turn my crank either. Anyway, this King kid really impressed me against Colorado in the PAC 12 title game. Yes, he can cover, but man this former safety can really support the run. And I know Lane Kiffin is a joke of an OC, but ‘Bama wrs did nothing to challenge King and the UW secondary. Would love to steal this Husky right under from Pete Carroll’s crooked nose way out there in the Washington.

4) D’onta Foreman 6’1 249 RB Texas- After chasing the ever patient Leveon Bell all over the effing field for 2 hours, frustrated defenders will be in no mood to be blasted in the mouth by Earl Campbell here. Run their wheels off, Mike!

4C.) Gerald Everett-6’3 240 TE South Alabama- Perhaps Ozzie Newsome will start the TE avalanche by drafting his Alabama clone, OJ Howard in round 1. Too rich for my blood. I love me some Butt here in rd 4, but for discussion purposes I say we head much further south to LA and try out this Everett kid. Tremendous athlete who runs like a WR. My guess is he will be a “fast riser” after he tests well at the combine but for now I'll stick by my not-so trusty CBS rankings and take him here in rd 4
5.) Hunter Dimick 6’2 272 EDGE Utah- "Let's go out there like a bunch of crazed dogs and have some fun!"...minus the cocaine. My guy Dimick’s relentless pursuit of quarterbacks will continue this weekend at the East-West Shrine game (3:00 P.M. NFLnetwork). Deebo and Dupree the starters, Dimick and Charles Harris all coming in waves of FURY!

6.) Connor Harris 5’11 240 ILB Lindenwood- I’ve never heard of Lindenwood let alone seen one of their football games but this Harris kid ended his career there with 633 total tackles, the most in the HISTORY of NCAA football at any level. Included in that total was his 184 tackles as a junior, a NCAA Division II single-season record. This versatile, team leader also played running back and served as a punter and psycho killer on special teams. This kid’s a regular Gordie Lockbaum!

6C) Shelton Gibson 5’11 188 WR West Virginia- Another kid I was kind of surprised left school early, but here we have burner who can take the top off a defense averaging 22.1 yds per catch. I’ll be here all offseason holding a not so silent vigil in hopes the Alien resumes his #2 role alongside Facebook Fuck-tard, Antonio Brown.

7) Trey Hendrickson 6’4 255 EDGE Florida Atlantic- This is my 3rd time mocking this hard charging war daddy, but Mayock is all over this kid so now he’ll enjoy a “meteoric rise” up the draft board. Catch him along with Hunter Dimick this Saturday causing chaos and mayhem at the East-west Shrine game (I’m starting to feel like Hopalong promoting the East-West Shrine game of all things).

Thanks as always for reading. Enjoy the East-West Shrine game fellas. Do the Steelers play this weekend???

Post subject: Re: Moc-King x2
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:41 am 

At least you're not promoting the latest prime time hits on Fox. That's a nice mock, bro, despite its overall lack of Scarlet and Gray representation.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:27 pm 

I wanna see edge drafted twice, additional DLine depth along with a ball hawking safety over 6'0 tall. That should just about do it for defense.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:36 am 

I do not think Foreman or Everett make it to the 4th round. I would love them both in Black&Gold

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:49 pm 

Maybe we can trade up for a defensive coordinator... Like Venables who knows how to stop a hi powered offense...