It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Who Mocked My Cheese?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:09 am 

SP wrote:
So, the NFL has blocked Joe Mixon from the combine. Absolute BULLSHIT!. His incident was years ago. The girl attacked and hit him repeatedly. He served his punishment. The NFL is a hypocritical joke. The only reasons they give a shit about Mixon's incident is the backlash from the Ray Rice incident and the fact it's on video. Take away the video and nobody cares about the incident. Mixon is a top 4 RB in this class and at worst a 2nd round talent. If all 32 teams pass on him they are a bunch of morons. The kid made a mistake. He's served his punishment and had a clean record ever since. If I was a GM in no way would I drop Mixon from my board. If all 32 do, it's a top down conspiracy.

- Sorry for the rant in this thread.

Agreed. These sensational witch hunts to to ruin a kid just so these ESPN white knight talking heads can get off on being social justice warriors makes me sick. Things got heated, she struck him multiple times, someone at her table reportedly called him a nigger, and he struck her once. The kid's life should not be ruined.