steelerfury.com
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/

Your Way Too Early Prospect Watch for 2018
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8669
Page 4 of 5

Author:  R S [ Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your Way Too Early Prospect Watch for 2018

RB from Air Force named Timothy McVey.......spelled differently but parents.....wtf were you thinking?

Author:  Charles Demarr [ Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your Way Too Early Prospect Watch for 2018

Add Cody Thompson WR Toledo to your watch list.

4 straight 100 yard games to start the season. Lead the nation in YPC 2 years ago and was a 1000 yd + last year.

6'2" 210, runs very well and is a combat catcher. The best WR not named Corey Davis I've seen in the MAC recently.

He'll test well, and end up in the 3rd round range next year.

Author:  smithessmokin [ Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your Way Too Early Prospect Watch for 2018

Charles Demarr wrote:
Add Cody Thompson WR Toledo to your watch list.

4 straight 100 yard games to start the season. Lead the nation in YPC 2 years ago and was a 1000 yd + last year.

6'2" 210, runs very well and is a combat catcher. The best WR not named Corey Davis I've seen in the MAC recently.

He'll test well, and end up in the 3rd round range next year.

I think he's a similar player to Cooper Kupp who was drafted by the Rams in this past draft.

Author:  Charles Demarr [ Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your Way Too Early Prospect Watch for 2018

smithessmokin wrote:
Charles Demarr wrote:
Add Cody Thompson WR Toledo to your watch list.

4 straight 100 yard games to start the season. Lead the nation in YPC 2 years ago and was a 1000 yd + last year.

6'2" 210, runs very well and is a combat catcher. The best WR not named Corey Davis I've seen in the MAC recently.

He'll test well, and end up in the 3rd round range next year.

I think he's a similar player to Cooper Kupp who was drafted by the Rams in this past draft.


Agree. They are basically the same player, almost identical height/weight, speed, hands, etc. Kupp was an early 3rd rounder, right about where I think Thompson will go.

Author:  SP [ Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your Way Too Early Prospect Watch for 2018

OLB Scales for Indiana has impressed me in the two games I've seen him, very active good speed. Tackles everything and can cover. Potential later round ILB.

Author:  Vertical Steel [ Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your Way Too Early Prospect Watch for 2018

SP wrote:
OLB Scales for Indiana has impressed me in the two games I've seen him, very active good speed. Tackles everything and can cover. Potential later round ILB.

Unless he's trying to tackle Saquon Barkley eh? Hahaha

Author:  SP [ Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your Way Too Early Prospect Watch for 2018

Vertical Steel wrote:
SP wrote:
OLB Scales for Indiana has impressed me in the two games I've seen him, very active good speed. Tackles everything and can cover. Potential later round ILB.

Unless he's trying to tackle Saquon Barkley eh? Hahaha

The only play Barkley made him look bad was on that crazy catch and run. The rest of the day he ran down Barkley and McSorley all over the field.

Author:  smithessmokin [ Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your Way Too Early Prospect Watch for 2018

SP wrote:
Vertical Steel wrote:
SP wrote:
OLB Scales for Indiana has impressed me in the two games I've seen him, very active good speed. Tackles everything and can cover. Potential later round ILB.

Unless he's trying to tackle Saquon Barkley eh? Hahaha

The only play Barkley made him look bad was on that crazy catch and run. The rest of the day he ran down Barkley and McSorley all over the field.

I agree with you SP, he'd be a great later round guy. The only thing he lacks physicality; I'd like to see him be more sudden when tackling. I think right now he is a Round 4 guy who can continue to work his way up draft boards.

Author:  FC [ Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your Way Too Early Prospect Watch for 2018

Jahlani Tavai LB Hawaii

He does things that will leave you speechless on the football field

Author:  bradshaw2ben [ Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your Way Too Early Prospect Watch for 2018

So much for Cody Thompson

Page 4 of 5 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/