steelerfury.com
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/

LA Chargers off to a rough start
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8998
Page 1 of 3

Author:  Pabst [ Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:41 pm ]
Post subject:  LA Chargers off to a rough start

https://sports.yahoo.com/poor-attendance-los-angeles-chargers-preseason-games-concern-142811977.html

Quote:
Capacity in the stadium is about 27,000 and the Chargers aren’t hitting 80 percent of that so far....That the Chargers aren’t even pulling in bigger crowds than Major League Soccer’s Los Angeles Galaxy, when the novelty for any Chargers game should be fresh, isn’t a good sign.

This will be an interesting situation to watch. If the Chargers (and Rams) both keep up with their poor attendance figures, heads should start rolling. I can't wait.


Edit: Just noticed this was in the wrong forum. Sorry about that :lol:

Author:  Jobus Rum [ Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LA Chargers off to a rough start

I'm shocked!!! :roll:

Author:  bradshaw2ben [ Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LA Chargers off to a rough start

I'm thinking I can get some cheap tickets, although my flag football league plays sunday a.m. If I can time it right, both the Coliseum and StubHub are a short train ride away.

Author:  Charles Demarr [ Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LA Chargers off to a rough start

Offensively, they are going to be a fun team to watch.

Author:  smithessmokin [ Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LA Chargers off to a rough start

They could be a good defense to watch as well, they have a lot of young guys and they were close to the leading the league in takeaways last year.

Author:  bradshaw2ben [ Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LA Chargers off to a rough start

I think the Chargers are going to struggle to win 8 games this year.

Author:  Charles Demarr [ Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LA Chargers off to a rough start

smithessmokin wrote:
They could be a good defense to watch as well, they have a lot of young guys and they were close to the leading the league in takeaways last year.


Yep...I agree. Been debating this with B2B on Twitter. I think they are a 9-7 or 10-6 team this year. One of the better corner duos in the league in Verrett and Hayward. Good young LBs, and Joey Bosa.

Offensively, they can hang with any team in the league. They are loaded with pass catchers.

Author:  jebrick [ Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LA Chargers off to a rough start

Charles Demarr wrote:
smithessmokin wrote:
They could be a good defense to watch as well, they have a lot of young guys and they were close to the leading the league in takeaways last year.


Yep...I agree. Been debating this with B2B on Twitter. I think they are a 9-7 or 10-6 team this year. One of the better corner duos in the league in Verrett and Hayward. Good young LBs, and Joey Bosa.

Offensively, they can hang with any team in the league. They are loaded with pass catchers.


The Chargers biggest problem is they are in the AFC West. Four good teams in that division. Four good defenses. Two good QBS

Author:  Charles Demarr [ Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LA Chargers off to a rough start

jebrick wrote:
Charles Demarr wrote:
smithessmokin wrote:
They could be a good defense to watch as well, they have a lot of young guys and they were close to the leading the league in takeaways last year.


Yep...I agree. Been debating this with B2B on Twitter. I think they are a 9-7 or 10-6 team this year. One of the better corner duos in the league in Verrett and Hayward. Good young LBs, and Joey Bosa.

Offensively, they can hang with any team in the league. They are loaded with pass catchers.


The Chargers biggest problem is they are in the AFC West. Four good teams in that division. Four good defenses. Two good QBS


True, but neither Denver or KC are better this year. I think the Chargers did improve, although they fucked up royally not taking McCaffrey with their first round pick. Denver will be offensively challenged with Trevor Simien and KC is relying on a rookie RB (albeit a good one, Go Rockets) and a sub-par WR corps. Tyreek Hill has looked like shit without Maclin next to him this preseason. Oakland will win the division, but the Chargers could easily be in the wildcard hunt.

If you play FF, I would be loading up on Phil Rivers/Keenan Allen stacks this year. They are both going to have huge years.

Author:  bradshaw2ben [ Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LA Chargers off to a rough start

Keenan Allen is 50/50 to make it through half the year
Denver's defense and KC's defense will shut down the Chargers
no home field advantage-- they'll be playing before a mausoleum
injury bug already hitting SD
Hunter Henry is a fraud
LAC finds a way to lose close games-- bad trait

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/