steelerfury.com
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/

Pens vs Golden Kannnnnnnnniggots
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10190
Page 4 of 5

Author:  Orangesteel [ Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Golden Kannnnnnnnniggots

Great game, great win at home. VGK is gonna be good for a while.

Author:  COR-TEN [ Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Golden Kannnnnnnnniggots

For all you guys that have had great success with nhl streams reddit, you'll have to clue me in on what the secret is.

9 goals scored and I saw exactly 2 live. Well, with a delay.

I know I'm running old equipment with an old ipad(but updated software), but jesus fucking christ. Not easy. Found one link in the entire thread that worked, and it locked up after stalling earlier at the beginning of the third after intermittent sound throughout the whole game.

Whatever.

Go Pens! Glad Flower got a good reception and missed a few shots.

Author:  swissvale72 [ Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Golden Kannnnnnnnniggots

COR-TEN wrote:
For all you guys that have had great success with nhl streams reddit, you'll have to clue me in on what the secret is.

9 goals scored and I saw exactly 2 live. Well, with a delay.

I know I'm running old equipment with an old ipad(but updated software), but jesus fucking christ. Not easy. Found one link in the entire thread that worked, and it locked up after stalling earlier at the beginning of the third after intermittent sound throughout the whole game.

Whatever.

Go Pens! Glad Flower got a good reception and missed a few shots.


You can get Pens the rest of the season on nhl.tv for not more than $40 total.

Author:  Donnie Brasco [ Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Golden Kannnnnnnnniggots

I watched until the MAF tribute and then only bits and pieces after that

Good news: Looks like our 5 v 5 play is normalizing
Bad news: Looks like our PP is normalizing :lol:

I saw Reaves score and I thought Hacksaw was going to kill his dog...

Author:  fractalsteel [ Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Golden Kannnnnnnnniggots

Louis Lipps Service wrote:
Jobus Rum wrote:
fractalsteel wrote:
I liked the start to the second period. Smart play.
Have to think Murray lost the puck on the second goal because that should never have gone in. Dumo was late to react as well.
Of course dickface had to score the goal.

The Knights are doing a good job of standing the Pens up on the blue line. Some guys don't want to dump and chase tonight-missing Horny.
Even without Sheary in the lineup we are faster but they have done a great job of taking away space.
Speaking of that, the Pens have faced two deliberate/structured teams the last two games and have struggled mightily to get shots on net or build any OZ time.
That worries me.

And there is Reaves getting us back in the game-I'll take it!

I don’t follow as closely as some of you guys...what’s the root of the James Neal hate?


He's known to have a douchebag personality. Supposedly wasn't all that well liked in the locker room when he was here.

Also has a reputation for taking head shots, although that seems to have died down a bit in the past few years.


Neal could have had a fine career in Pittsburgh, if he hadn't gone out onto the tiles. Drinking problems(rumored), head hunting and the breakdown of his chemistry with Malkin all led to his being run out of Pittsburgh.
Scores 40 goals one year(Malkin his primary center) and then he goes almost rogue and becomes a cheap shot artist in the 2013 season.
It was like the guy morphed from a top winger into a sometime thug.
Anyway, the Pens got Hornqvist for him(along with Spalding) and that trade worked out for both teams.
Sometime after leaving the Pens he stopped with the cheap stuff.
By the time he was dealt he had basically run himself out of Pittsburgh.

Last night was a weird game. Talk about momentum swings. That period of time where the Pens dropped 5 on Vegas was some of their best play of the season.
Then came the 'old' hang on and it almost cost them.

Both tenders made nice saves but gave up some weak goals. The Reaves goal went through Flower and the last goal Vegas scored was bad positioning by Murray.

But they won and that is all that matters except...

Two more injuries.
Getting thin at winger.
It should be interesting who might be the next call up from WBS.

Author:  Orangesteel [ Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Golden Kannnnnnnnniggots

VGK is getting some outstanding play from guys that were not supposed to produce like they are:

Karlsson
Marchessault
Smith

Neal is a shit but he’s talented. I can see them playing NASH, Winnipeg or San Jose for the West.

Author:  swissvale72 [ Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Golden Kannnnnnnnniggots

Donnie Brasco wrote:
I watched until the MAF tribute and then only bits and pieces after that

Good news: Looks like our 5 v 5 play is normalizing
Bad news: Looks like our PP is normalizing :lol:

I saw Reaves score and I thought Hacksaw was going to kill his dog...


Hahaha!!! I thought the same thing!!

Author:  Donnie Brasco [ Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Golden Kannnnnnnnniggots

Neal has had a few fines for diving/embellishment in his time in Nashville too...

Author:  SteelPro [ Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Golden Kannnnnnnnniggots

Orangesteel wrote:
VGK is getting some outstanding play from guys that were not supposed to produce like they are:

Karlsson
Marchessault
Smith

Neal is a shit but he’s talented. I can see them playing NASH, Winnipeg or San Jose for the West.


FWIW Marchessault put up 30 goals last year for the Panthers. And Reilly Smith has a 25 goal season on his resume and has averaged close to 20 over the last 4 years. Kind of nuts that the expansion draft was set up so well (and honestly a little unfair) for that team to get some pretty strong talent.

Author:  Orangesteel [ Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Golden Kannnnnnnnniggots

^
Right; forgot about Marchessault in FL; I think he also had some injury issues and is now healthy. Hell of an snipe there in the 3rd on Murray.

But yes, totally agree about their draft; really well done.

Page 4 of 5 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/