steelerfury.com
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/

Pens vs Flyers 3-7-18
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10300
Page 1 of 5

Author:  fractalsteel [ Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Pens vs Flyers 3-7-18

Here we go again.


Penguins projected lineup
Jake Guentzel -- Sidney Crosby -- Patric Hornqvist

Carl Hagelin -- Evgeni Malkin -- Bryan Rust

Dominik Simon -- Derick Brassard -- Phil Kessel

Tom Kuhnhackl -- Riley Sheahan -- Conor Sheary

Brian Dumoulin -- Kris Letang

Olli Maatta -- Chad Ruhwedel

Jamie Oleksiak -- Justin Schultz

Tristan Jarry

Casey DeSmith

Scratched: Carter Rowney, Matt Hunwick

Injured: Matt Murray (concussion), Zach Aston-Reese (upper body)

Author:  Louis Lipps Service [ Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Flyers 3-7-18

Be great night for a 7-2 trouncing of these jackasses.

Author:  Orangesteel [ Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Flyers 3-7-18

Agreed. LGP

Author:  BethlehemSteel [ Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Flyers 3-7-18

Louis Lipps Service wrote:
Be great night for a 7-2 trouncing of these jackasses.


:shock:

Author:  swissvale72 [ Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Flyers 3-7-18

Louis Lipps Service wrote:
Be great night for a 7-2 trouncing of these jackasses.



I'll take 1-0.

I don't know shit about hockey, but.
...I like Malkin & Kessel on ice at same time....see Monday night OT.

Author:  Orangesteel [ Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Flyers 3-7-18

Remember when we used to shoot the puck on the PP? That was terrible.

A few sloppy turnovers again in our zone. Brassard needs to hustle.

Author:  bam morris [ Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Flyers 3-7-18

Orangesteel wrote:
Remember when we used to shoot the puck on the PP? That was terrible.

A few sloppy turnovers again in our zone. Brassard needs to hustle.

I kno...pass pass pass awaiting pefect shot that don't appear..hate that..
fortunate we not down 2-0...

Author:  bam morris [ Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Flyers 3-7-18

dumb move kessell.. :cry:

Author:  fractalsteel [ Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Flyers 3-7-18

Quit pandering to Kendricks.

Pens look a bit flat considering who the opponent is.

Author:  Orangesteel [ Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Flyers 3-7-18

Agreed, what’s with this dumb as shit NBC / NFL cross promotion? NFL annoys even in March...

Author:  bam morris [ Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Flyers 3-7-18

more careless bullshit.

Author:  Orangesteel [ Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Flyers 3-7-18

They should be fired up for this game. What the hell.

Sully is irate.

Author:  bam morris [ Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Flyers 3-7-18

Orangesteel wrote:
Agreed, what’s with this dumb as shit NBC / NFL cross promotion? NFL annoys even in March...

enough is enough..who gives a shit what football player says! :x

Author:  bam morris [ Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Flyers 3-7-18

there u go!! nice

Author:  fractalsteel [ Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Flyers 3-7-18

Alright!

Broke through.

Malkin to Kessel.

Author:  Orangesteel [ Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Flyers 3-7-18

Wow great play!

Author:  swissvale72 [ Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Flyers 3-7-18

swissvale72 wrote:
Louis Lipps Service wrote:
Be great night for a 7-2 trouncing of these jackasses.



I'll take 1-0.

I don't know shit about hockey, but.
...I like Malkin & Kessel on ice at same time....see Monday night OT.


I don't know shit about hockey, but...I LOVE that combo!

Author:  fractalsteel [ Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Flyers 3-7-18

bam morris wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:
Agreed, what’s with this dumb as shit NBC / NFL cross promotion? NFL annoys even in March...

enough is enough..who gives a shit what football player says! :x



How about a Tomlin presser b/n periods?

Author:  fractalsteel [ Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Flyers 3-7-18

swissvale72 wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
Louis Lipps Service wrote:
Be great night for a 7-2 trouncing of these jackasses.



I'll take 1-0.

I don't know shit about hockey, but.
...I like Malkin & Kessel on ice at same time....see Monday night OT.


I don't know shit about hockey, but...I LOVE that combo!



It's even better on the PP!!!!!!

Author:  Louis Lipps Service [ Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pens vs Flyers 3-7-18

fractalsteel wrote:
bam morris wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:
Agreed, what’s with this dumb as shit NBC / NFL cross promotion? NFL annoys even in March...

enough is enough..who gives a shit what football player says! :x



How about a Tomlin presser b/n periods?


Pierre is annoying the fuck out of me.

The way he's talking down to this guy is borderline racist. He's treating him like a fucking 3 year old.

And yes, the whole premise is dumb as shit to begin with.

My god, who thought this was a good idea?

Page 1 of 5 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/