It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Islanders 12-7-17
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 pm
Posts: 2215
It is early but Kessel is MVP worthy speculation . Thought I might never say that.

_________________
Black holes have no hair.
https://twitter.com/sinceflyerscup?lang=en


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Islanders 12-7-17
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:55 pm
Posts: 1154
Sid’s been money on those saucer passes tonight.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Islanders 12-7-17
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 7449
They sure butt fucked that away.

Why you have to play all 60 minutes esp against a legit team


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Islanders 12-7-17
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 7449
Haha wow I’ll take it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Islanders 12-7-17
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:44 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 6867
fractalsteel wrote:
It is early but Kessel is MVP worthy speculation . Thought I might never say that.


First year I've been able to watch every Penguin game. Kessel has been awesome!! What a fuckin' shot.

Too bad the Isles got even a point out of this one.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Islanders 12-7-17
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:12 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 14555
Orangesteel wrote:
Haha wow I’ll take it!

The overtime was a thing of beauty.

_________________
Whatever it takes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Islanders 12-7-17
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 3902
Please sign Horny already- whatever he want's fuckin pay him!!

Isles are a pretty decent team. Looks like Weight knows what he's doin for sure. Add another team to the Metro that'll be a battle every night :/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Islanders 12-7-17
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 pm
Posts: 2215
Donnie Brasco wrote:
Please sign Horny already- whatever he want's fuckin pay him!!

Isles are a pretty decent team. Looks like Weight knows what he's doin for sure. Add another team to the Metro that'll be a battle every night :/


I wonder what Horny is going to want next contract? He is making 4.25 million this year. The other UFA are Reaves, Rowney and Cole with Rust the significant RFA.
I want them to make Horny the priority.

Weird game last night.
Hurts to give away a point in the way they did at the end. Hey, at least they got the extra point instead of Isles.

It continues to amaze me how teams give the Pens their best effort. The only time I saw a team this year give up against them was Arizona.
The Islanders, like the Rangers just kept coming all game long.

_________________
Black holes have no hair.
https://twitter.com/sinceflyerscup?lang=en


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Islanders 12-7-17
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 7449
fractalsteel wrote:
Donnie Brasco wrote:
Please sign Horny already- whatever he want's fuckin pay him!!

Isles are a pretty decent team. Looks like Weight knows what he's doin for sure. Add another team to the Metro that'll be a battle every night :/


I wonder what Horny is going to want next contract? He is making 4.25 million this year. The other UFA are Reaves, Rowney and Cole with Rust the significant RFA.
I want them to make Horny the priority.

Weird game last night.
Hurts to give away a point in the way they did at the end. Hey, at least they got the extra point instead of Isles.

It continues to amaze me how teams give the Pens their best effort. The only time I saw a team this year give up against them was Arizona.
The Islanders, like the Rangers just kept coming all game long.


Agreed. Thought to myself watching both games that it looked like contests being played in May.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Islanders 12-7-17
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 3902
fractalsteel wrote:
Donnie Brasco wrote:
Please sign Horny already- whatever he want's fuckin pay him!!

Isles are a pretty decent team. Looks like Weight knows what he's doin for sure. Add another team to the Metro that'll be a battle every night :/


I wonder what Horny is going to want next contract? He is making 4.25 million this year. The other UFA are Reaves, Rowney and Cole with Rust the significant RFA.
I want them to make Horny the priority.

Weird game last night.
Hurts to give away a point in the way they did at the end. Hey, at least they got the extra point instead of Isles.

It continues to amaze me how teams give the Pens their best effort. The only time I saw a team this year give up against them was Arizona.
The Islanders, like the Rangers just kept coming all game long.


For me the ONLY concern with Horny is term. I'd easily pay him $6M, but is he gonna want 6 yrs with that? Yikes...that's where it makes me cringe a bit

I kinda shrugged off the NYR game...even though I didn't watch it fully it seems like they dominated and they got a couple bad breaks. I'm fine with that

Pens STILL need better 5 v 5 play. What happens when their PP goes cold...which is bound to happen soon enough? Gonna look really ugly if you can't break through 5 v 5


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group