It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: James Miami vs Cleveland
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:37 am 

I hate Lebron and this bullshit and his fucking essay to announce it just makes me hate him even more. What a douche.

Cleveland fans, way to make mockery of yourselves. You deserve all the losing and failure your city endures. Here is to it continuing.

Jax wrote:
It ain't going to be pretty, but the Steelers aren't about pretty are they? I'll take 11 ugly wins and a spot in the playoffs...Get your antacid of choice ready and enjoy that shit.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:18 pm 

Jax wrote:
I hate Lebron and this bullshit and his fucking essay to announce it just makes me hate him even more. What a douche.

Cleveland fans, way to make mockery of yourselves. You deserve all the losing and failure your city endures. Here is to it continuing.

Just a question for you then. Let's say you where a Cavs fan and they let you decide, would you...

A) Take him back, forgive him and have a "chance" to win something and at least have a decent team to watch for a few years?

or

B) Tell him "No Thanks asshole" and tell him to go elswhere and continue to follow a losing team and cheering that the Cav's ping pong ball flies up to the top at the NBA draft lottery every summer after watching everybody and anybody else in the playoffs?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:02 pm 

Nick79 wrote:
Jax wrote:

Just a question for you then. Let's say you where a Cavs fan and they let you decide, would you...

A) Take him back, forgive him and have a "chance" to win something and at least have a decent team to watch for a few years?

or

B) Tell him "No Thanks asshole" and tell him to go elswhere and continue to follow a losing team and cheering that the Cav's ping pong ball flies up to the top at the NBA draft lottery every summer after watching everybody and anybody else in the playoffs?

It's a ridiculous choice, they aren't letting Joe fan decide anything. I'm not a Lebron or Cavs fan and I'm not required to like or respect either one or their decisions. Let's say I'm not a fan, and I don't care about justifying who goes where. I'm not playing the game.

Cleveland decided to tank like a motherfucker after Lebron left, mismanaged the shit out of their organization and their owner is a crying little bitch. They tanked like a motherfucker to get Lebron in the first place. I don't respect that and I don't think they should be rewarded for that. They could have used all their high ass lottery picks to build a team, like most everyone else does.

Lebron is a punk ass, I have never liked him, not when he was King James as he came into the league from high school, not the "we are witness" bullshit like he was a deity, not after the decision and how he was going to win 6 titles with the heat, and he's not winning me over with an essay in SI about he's going home. Fuck him.

Jax wrote:
It ain't going to be pretty, but the Steelers aren't about pretty are they? I'll take 11 ugly wins and a spot in the playoffs...Get your antacid of choice ready and enjoy that shit.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:21 pm 

OK, I just don't take these things that seriously. I don't have a strong like or dislike of LeBron or the Cavs, I'm kind of nuetral on that, don't care.

But I will tell you this, if my *NBA team was to acquire him, I'd be HAPPY, just for what he brings on game day and the real chance to win that he brings just by being on the roster.

If I was a Cleveland sports fan, I'd be good with him coming back, because for TODAY, my team will LIKELY be better and at least for a while fun to watch and maybe MIGHT even win something.

You know my position on sports, it's a TV Show and just an entertainment option, and winning is more entertaining than losing. I just like sports on the surface, I don't delve in what I think of the people, AS PEOPLE and how they act or think on their own time

*I'm not a big NBA fan anymore, but my team going back to the '70s, (BEFORE MJ) was always the Chicago Bulls, If LeBron was to join the Bulls, my interest would ramp up to '90s levels or close to it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:24 pm 

I'm not taking what happened seriously other than I don't like Lebron or anything from Cleveland really. I don't follow the NBA much anymore either, in part because of shit like the Lebron worship.

I find plenty of entertainment in the pain and suffering of those I do not like. I want to win and crush their spirits in the process. Tears of anguish are delicious.

Jax wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:23 am 

Jax wrote:
I'm not taking what happened seriously other than I don't like Lebron or anything from Cleveland really. I don't follow the NBA much anymore either, in part because of shit like the Lebron worship.

I find plenty of entertainment in the pain and suffering of those I do not like. I want to win and crush their spirits in the process. Tears of anguish are delicious.

You sound like an angry bitch!

:lol: :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:36 am 

[/quote]

Never burned it.

I was more pissed at Dan Gilbert for refusing to sign legit players around him. He added aged has beens, rather than young talent.

I let him know too, and am still blocked by him on Twitter.

:lol:[/quote]

Amusing that once the Big Three was assembled, pretty much all Miami did was sign gravy training has-beens. Two of them are now Cleveland Cavaliers, btw. Pretty soon, Wiggins will be traded for Love, and Cleveland will have given up much of their potential to have their own Big Three (just not quite as Big as Miami's was).

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:49 pm 

Ice wrote:

Never burned it.

I was more pissed at Dan Gilbert for refusing to sign legit players around him. He added aged has beens, rather than young talent.

Amusing that once the Big Three was assembled, pretty much all Miami did was sign gravy training has-beens. Two of them are now Cleveland Cavaliers, btw. Pretty soon, Wiggins will be traded for Love, and Cleveland will have given up much of their potential to have their own Big Three (just not quite as Big as Miami's was).[/quote]

I thought Love was supposed to be great? Better than Bosh and wade at this point? Espn was blathering on about hwo adding Love makes the Cavs the favorites in the East.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:41 pm 

Ice wrote:

Never burned it.

Amusing that once the Big Three was assembled, pretty much all Miami did was sign gravy training has-beens. Two of them are now Cleveland Cavaliers, btw. Pretty soon, Wiggins will be traded for Love, and Cleveland will have given up much of their potential to have their own Big Three (just not quite as Big as Miami's was).[/quote]

I don't think they are going to pull the trigger on that trade.

It seems to me the coach wants Wiggins to stay, and the TWolves want Clay Thompson more than Wiggins.

If they do though, LeBron, Love, Irving > Bosh, Wade, LBJ.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:45 pm 

If I'm the Cavs, I keep Wiggins. Love doesn't really have the foot speed or athletic ability to mesh well with Cleveland. He is also a locker room whiner, apparently. If Bennett develops, and it's an if, you don't need him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next