It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:48 pm
Posts: 4305
No, I don't mean the Steeler offense.

It's back, gentlemen.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 13728
DVR'ing it so I can view undisturbed by commercials. ;)

_________________
Ledyard wrote:
Scout the traits, not the box score.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:14 pm
Posts: 3353
Location: Upstate NY
Loved it!

Glad its back!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 3778
I wanted Tyrese to die for being a humane pussy! When that jerk was telling him that he and the baby would die, if it would have been me, I would have slashed his gut and laughed at him while he bled to death! Making sure it would be slow and painful and he'd be conscious while he watched me laugh, just as punishment for mouthing off.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 3778
And I love what Rick has become! He just wants to kill everybody and anybody with no remorse! If that world was real, you'd have to say to hell with that humanity bullshit, just win baby.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:14 pm
Posts: 3353
Location: Upstate NY
Nick79 wrote:
I wanted Tyrese to die for being a humane pussy! When that jerk was telling him that he and the baby would die, if it would have been me, I would have slashed his gut and laughed at him while he bled to death! Making sure it would be slow and painful and he'd be conscious while he watched me laugh, just as punishment for mouthing off.



Greatest post I've ever read of yours.

Just sayin.

100% awesome.

I also love that Rick is like fuck that noise, they all die!!!!

Great episode!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:36 pm
Posts: 3565
From the Season 5 teaser trailer that recorded on my DVR for some reason, it looks like we haven't seen the last of Garrett and Beth is stuck in some weird kind of hospital.

Kind of disappointing how obvious they made the Terminus cannibalism thing at the end of last season and how quickly they revealed it this season.

Carol is a badass and I'm excited that what's-his-face (Morgan?) from the first couple episodes and 'Clear' is making a reappearance. It was also nice to see Andrea get killed again since she was such a pain during her final season.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:46 pm
Posts: 1390
Carol blew up Terminus with some bottle rockets. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 3778
Charles Demarr wrote:
Carol blew up Terminus with some bottle rockets. :D

The thing is, her aim was perfect, it went right where the gas was coming out of the tank. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 13728
My concern going forward is this episode may be the most action packed of the season. This season premier by far was better than any episode last season. I began to become bored with it and watched out of habit I think. This season premier had me on the edge of my seat and happy with the way it unfolded. Now can the writers and show execs stay with this type of thrilling, action packed gore fest? Or are they going to return to the soap opera that this show had become last season?

_________________
Ledyard wrote:
Scout the traits, not the box score.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 3778
Steelafan77 wrote:
My concern going forward is this episode may be the most action packed of the season. This season premier by far was better than any episode last season. I began to become bored with it and watched out of habit I think. This season premier had me on the edge of my seat and happy with the way it unfolded. Now can the writers and show execs stay with this type of thrilling, action packed gore fest? Or are they going to return to the soap opera that this show had become last season?


Some of the trailers seem to show them entering a big city in battle mode, Could be a trip to Washington will be action packed! They need to get us out of back woods Georgia and see how fucked up the world is elsewhere. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:58 pm
Posts: 2035
Nick79 wrote:
And I love what Rick has become! He just wants to kill everybody and anybody with no remorse! If that world was real, you'd have to say to hell with that humanity bullshit, just win baby.


Tyrese is a badass.

He is one of the few alive who has morals still, but he's a killing machine when he has to be.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 3778
Steelcody36 wrote:
Nick79 wrote:
And I love what Rick has become! He just wants to kill everybody and anybody with no remorse! If that world was real, you'd have to say to hell with that humanity bullshit, just win baby.


Tyrese is a badass.

He is one of the few alive who has morals still, but he's a killing machine when he has to be.


He almost got the baby and himself killed with his "morals". If that world really existed, you'd have to forget the current world's morals. You'd have to be "tribe" oriented and have no remorse for anything you did to anybody outside your own GANG. In fact, you couldn't be giving "benefit of the doubt" to anybody, you may have to do preemptive murder very often to be safe and have piece of mind.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:36 pm
Posts: 3565
Carol put the bottle rocket in the barrel of her rifle, so it stands to reason she would have been able to use the scope to aim it more accurately towards the gas leak.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 3778
The Pierogi wrote:
Carol put the bottle rocket in the barrel of her rifle, so it stands to reason she would have been able to use the scope to aim it more accurately towards the gas leak.


That's good analysis, but it didn't seem like she aimed it? Oh well, just a TV show! I always wonder where they shave and get haircuts :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:58 pm
Posts: 2035
Nick79 wrote:
Steelcody36 wrote:
Nick79 wrote:
And I love what Rick has become! He just wants to kill everybody and anybody with no remorse! If that world was real, you'd have to say to hell with that humanity bullshit, just win baby.


Tyrese is a badass.

He is one of the few alive who has morals still, but he's a killing machine when he has to be.


He almost got the baby and himself killed with his "morals". If that world really existed, you'd have to forget the current world's morals. You'd have to be "tribe" oriented and have no remorse for anything you did to anybody outside your own GANG. In fact, you couldn't be giving "benefit of the doubt" to anybody, you may have to do preemptive murder very often to be safe and have piece of mind.


Then he slaughtered several walkers and the mouthy guy.

He snaps as needed!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:14 pm
Posts: 3353
Location: Upstate NY
Steelcody36 wrote:
[quote="Nick7illed with his "morals". If that world really existed, you'd have to forget the current world's morals. You'd have to be "tribe" oriented and have no remorse for anything you did to anybody outside your own GANG. In fact, you couldn't be giving "benefit of the doubt" to anybody, you may have to do preemptive murder very often to be safe and have piece of mind.


Then he slaughtered several walkers and the mouthy guy.

He snaps as needed![/quote]


I loved it.

Just have a feeling that turd isn't dead. Hope he is, but not sure.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 13728
The Pierogi wrote:
Carol put the bottle rocket in the barrel of her rifle, so it stands to reason she would have been able to use the scope to aim it more accurately towards the gas leak.

She left that rifle leaning up against the chain link fence too. I was so surprised when they cut after she lit the fuse and then begin the film as the bottle rocket was flying right to the gas leak. There's no way that happens unless she held that fire work in her hand and literally aimed it. Which we used to do (in high school). Bottle rocket fights were the best. :lol:

_________________
Ledyard wrote:
Scout the traits, not the box score.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 3778
Steelcody36 wrote:
He snaps as needed!


Personally in that world, I think you should snap preemptively, no remorse, no humanity. Don't give anybody the benefit of the doubt.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 13728
Its like that today Nick. Its exactly like that today except you're not dealing with flesh eating zombies. You're dealing with money grubbing greedy sneak thieves. Which in my experience is worse cause you can't simply kill them off.

_________________
Ledyard wrote:
Scout the traits, not the box score.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group