It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50  Next
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:17 pm 

Steelafan77 wrote:
My concern going forward is this episode may be the most action packed of the season. This season premier by far was better than any episode last season. I began to become bored with it and watched out of habit I think. This season premier had me on the edge of my seat and happy with the way it unfolded. Now can the writers and show execs stay with this type of thrilling, action packed gore fest? Or are they going to return to the soap opera that this show had become last season?

Some of the trailers seem to show them entering a big city in battle mode, Could be a trip to Washington will be action packed! They need to get us out of back woods Georgia and see how fucked up the world is elsewhere. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:43 pm 

Nick79 wrote:
And I love what Rick has become! He just wants to kill everybody and anybody with no remorse! If that world was real, you'd have to say to hell with that humanity bullshit, just win baby.

Tyrese is a badass.

He is one of the few alive who has morals still, but he's a killing machine when he has to be.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:26 am 

Steelcody36 wrote:
Nick79 wrote:
And I love what Rick has become! He just wants to kill everybody and anybody with no remorse! If that world was real, you'd have to say to hell with that humanity bullshit, just win baby.

Tyrese is a badass.

He is one of the few alive who has morals still, but he's a killing machine when he has to be.

He almost got the baby and himself killed with his "morals". If that world really existed, you'd have to forget the current world's morals. You'd have to be "tribe" oriented and have no remorse for anything you did to anybody outside your own GANG. In fact, you couldn't be giving "benefit of the doubt" to anybody, you may have to do preemptive murder very often to be safe and have piece of mind.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:51 pm 

Carol put the bottle rocket in the barrel of her rifle, so it stands to reason she would have been able to use the scope to aim it more accurately towards the gas leak.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:55 pm 

The Pierogi wrote:
Carol put the bottle rocket in the barrel of her rifle, so it stands to reason she would have been able to use the scope to aim it more accurately towards the gas leak.

That's good analysis, but it didn't seem like she aimed it? Oh well, just a TV show! I always wonder where they shave and get haircuts :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:27 pm 

Nick79 wrote:
Steelcody36 wrote:
Nick79 wrote:

Tyrese is a badass.

He almost got the baby and himself killed with his "morals". If that world really existed, you'd have to forget the current world's morals. You'd have to be "tribe" oriented and have no remorse for anything you did to anybody outside your own GANG. In fact, you couldn't be giving "benefit of the doubt" to anybody, you may have to do preemptive murder very often to be safe and have piece of mind.

Then he slaughtered several walkers and the mouthy guy.

He snaps as needed!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:37 pm 

Steelcody36 wrote:
[quote="Nick7illed with his "morals". If that world really existed, you'd have to forget the current world's morals. You'd have to be "tribe" oriented and have no remorse for anything you did to anybody outside your own GANG. In fact, you couldn't be giving "benefit of the doubt" to anybody, you may have to do preemptive murder very often to be safe and have piece of mind.

Then he slaughtered several walkers and the mouthy guy.

He snaps as needed![/quote]

I loved it.

Just have a feeling that turd isn't dead. Hope he is, but not sure.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:06 pm 

The Pierogi wrote:

She left that rifle leaning up against the chain link fence too. I was so surprised when they cut after she lit the fuse and then begin the film as the bottle rocket was flying right to the gas leak. There's no way that happens unless she held that fire work in her hand and literally aimed it. Which we used to do (in high school). Bottle rocket fights were the best. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:26 am 

Steelcody36 wrote:
He snaps as needed!

Personally in that world, I think you should snap preemptively, no remorse, no humanity. Don't give anybody the benefit of the doubt.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:47 am 

Its like that today Nick. Its exactly like that today except you're not dealing with flesh eating zombies. You're dealing with money grubbing greedy sneak thieves. Which in my experience is worse cause you can't simply kill them off.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50  Next