It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 50  Next
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:41 am 

Bob used to be a Termite before he joined Rick's group.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:41 am 

What the wife and I thought too. Bob was bitten somewhere no one noticed but him. Then as those idiots are eating his leg I turned to the wife and said I bet they become zombies they are eating tainted flesh.

Daryl and Carol went after the kid nappers that kid napped the little girl last season. Beth. So that's gonna be interesting to see how that unfolds.

Agree about the priest. He hid in the church and left anyone outside to fend for themselves. The one zombie with the glasses was his hoochie mama looked like to me. Also looked like the picture of her with the priest standing in front of a piano? She looked like that actress that plays on Big Bang Theory Melissa Rauch.

I don't believe they'll be staying too long at that church. With Carol and Daryl gone and Rick deciding they would trek to DC I think its a matter of this next episode and the following one before they're out on the road to DC. JMO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:45 am 

I think the priest is definitely collaborating with either the group that took Beth or the Termites. Agreed on your assessment of his "past sins" as well.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:01 am 

The Termites have really lost it. I suppose if it's between life and death, maybe you can get to cannibalism, however it doesn't even seem like these guys even look for any other food. Just straight to "pass Bob's leg" :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:02 am 

That comment about Bob tasting better than expected was really creepy too. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:12 am 

So Bob was just laying there? He was sedated? You'd think he'd be screaming his head off with his leg having been cut off? And maybe I'm wrong, but was there later a trailer of Bob hoping around on one leg, ala Hershell? Or did I imagine that?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:54 am 

He had taken a good smash to the cranium and was still woozy is my guess. You know how the concussion thing works. He didn't even realize his left leg was missing until the dude eating a piece of him mentioned it. How he was better tasting than expected that is. That's when he looked down and it hit him his leg was on the rotisserie. I didn't see the previews for next week. I don't know about him hopping around.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:58 am 

Steelafan77 wrote:
He had taken a good smash to the cranium and was still woozy is my guess. You know how the concussion thing works. He didn't even realize his left leg was missing until the dude eating a piece of him mentioned it. How he was better tasting than expected that is. That's when he looked down and it hit him his leg was on the rotisserie. I didn't see the previews for next week. I don't know about him hopping around.

Plus there was a tourniquet on his leg. Gotta keep the rest of the meat fresh until you need it, I guess, so no use killing him right away.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:44 pm 

The Pierogi wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:

Plus there was a tourniquet on his leg. Gotta keep the rest of the meat fresh until you need it, I guess, so no use killing him right away.

Gareth said, "We won't kill you... yet, it's nothing personal" and that other dude was there too, enjoying charred Bob leg! I'm still pissed at Tyrese for not killing him and enjoying it when he had the chance. In that world, after all you been through, I can't imagine not enjoying killing assholes...Gareth is right in that at that point it's not personal anymore, it's just a matter of fuck you.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:35 pm 

Perhaps Tyrese practices one of these religions Christianity/Catholicism/Judaism. Murder is considered a sin whereby he can't just kill someone without having justifiable cause. Like you Nick, I look at it like Self Preservation that would be justifiable enough for me. But then again I'm really not too much into religion either.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 50  Next