It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 50  Next
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:11 am 

Steelafan77 wrote:
Perhaps Tyrese practices one of these religions Christianity/Catholicism/Judaism. Murder is considered a sin whereby he can't just kill someone without having justifiable cause. Like you Nick, I look at it like Self Preservation that would be justifiable enough for me. But then again I'm really not too much into religion either.

Just saying, after putting up with the BS they have for 2 years, you'd think you wouldn't care any more. I'm sure it would takje me only about a month to lose it in a world like that. although I think I wouldn't go cannibal :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:48 am 

Nick79 wrote:
The Pierogi wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:
He had taken a good smash to the cranium and was still woozy is my guess. You know how the concussion thing works. He didn't even realize his left leg was missing until the dude eating a piece of him mentioned it. How he was better tasting than expected that is. That's when he looked down and it hit him his leg was on the rotisserie. I didn't see the previews for next week. I don't know about him hopping around.

Plus there was a tourniquet on his leg. Gotta keep the rest of the meat fresh until you need it, I guess, so no use killing him right away.

Gareth said, "We won't kill you... yet, it's nothing personal" and that other dude was there too, enjoying charred Bob leg! I'm still pissed at Tyrese for not killing him and enjoying it when he had the chance. In that world, after all you been through, I can't imagine not enjoying killing assholes...Gareth is right in that at that point it's not personal anymore, it's just a matter of fuck you.

Ok, so youtube was fucking up on my ipad so my wife and I literally layed in bed last night watching epsidoe #2 on her fuckin Iphone.

But hey, we saw it!

Question: The "other" dude eating bobs' leg........was that the guy the Tyrese punched in the face several times in the cabin in episode 1?

Help a brother out!

As already mentioned, I too thought bob was bitten and is Infected.

Can't wait to see episode 3!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:57 am 

SteelThrillsseeker wrote:

Ok, so youtube was fucking up on my ipad so my wife and I literally layed in bed last night watching epsidoe #2 on her fuckin Iphone.

But hey, we saw it!

Question: The "other" dude eating bobs' leg........was that the guy the Tyrese punched in the face several times in the cabin in episode 1?

Help a brother out!

Yes, I think the guy Tyrese shoulda whacked was at the Bob-A-Q :lol: And to me it wasn't 100% clear that Bob was bit? The Walker that grabbed his leg was under water and it was dark, and they didn't explicitly show a bite.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:27 am 

A scratch is all it can take too. Coming into contact through scratch, bite, blood, saliva etc, with an open wound and live folks turn dead folks. That's the commonality of zombie apocalypses unless I'm incorrect?

So you're saying that Bob was just going to take his last kiss, walk off into the darkness of a zombie filled forest at night and just disappear for nothing? Every indication was that he suffered a bite somewhere and was preparing to turn or preparing to off himself somewhere quiet away from the clan before turning. Suppose we'll see this next episode.

BTW, I'm really intrigued with the Beth situation. They saw the Dodge Charger wagon that kidnapped Beth in last season and Daryl and Carol went after it. Intrigue is heightened.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:45 am 

Nick79 wrote:
SteelThrillsseeker wrote:

But hey, we saw it!

Help a brother out!

Yes, I think the guy Tyrese shoulda whacked was at the Bob-A-Q :lol: And to me it wasn't 100% clear that Bob was bit? The Walker that grabbed his leg was under water and it was dark, and they didn't explicitly show a bite.

HAHAHAHAHA. Bob-A-Q. <<<<<that actually made me laugh! +1

Thanks for the clarification. WTF, I knew he should of and didn't kill that punk.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:09 am 

Steelafan77 wrote:
BTW, I'm really intrigued with the Beth situation. They saw the Dodge Charger wagon that kidnapped Beth in last season and Daryl and Carol went after it. Intrigue is heightened.

Maybe it's some religious cult? Maybe a connection to Gabriel? Am I worng that the car had a cross on the trunk?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:41 am 

Steelafan77 wrote:
A scratch is all it can take too. Coming into contact through scratch, bite, blood, saliva etc, with an open wound and live folks turn dead folks. That's the commonality of zombie apocalypses unless I'm incorrect?

So you're saying that Bob was just going to take his last kiss, walk off into the darkness of a zombie filled forest at night and just disappear for nothing? Every indication was that he suffered a bite somewhere and was preparing to turn or preparing to off himself somewhere quiet away from the clan before turning. Suppose we'll see this next episode.

I don't know if zombification is as contagious in the Walking Dead world. They had the one guy in the first season slowly deteriorate after surviving a bite, but he had the group leave him behind by the side of the road before he actually turned into a zombie.

Anyone who dies comes back regardless of whether they've been exposed to zombie bodily fluids.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:54 am 

My point Pierogi is that it fast tracks the process. Instead of dying from old age or a heart defect or some disease one scratch or a bite sooner than later kills you and turns you. I think you are correct about the bodily fluids though. I've seen different characters apply zombie goo on themselves to blend in to a herd. Like Carol did this last episode. I remember seeing Michonne do it as well in past seasons.

Nick79 wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:

Maybe it's some religious cult? Maybe a connection to Gabriel? Am I worng that the car had a cross on the trunk?

It did. The windows all blacked out with a black paint on the car. Very interested where it takes them.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:36 pm 

I agree that Bob was bitten in the water.

He wouldn't have been crying otherwise. He knew he had to leave or off himself. I think the cannibals could leave him alive to make him suffer, and he will turn and get free from the ropes. He will then feast on one of them as they sleep! Either that or they get infected by eating tainted flesh. I also agree that the pastor locked himself and the food inside the church, leaving his congregation to die. If not, he has ties with the people who kidnapped beth.

Great start to the season, unlike American Horror Story.

It has been awful so far. The bearded lady has a yinzer accent too.

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:06 am 

Steelcody36 wrote:
I agree that Bob was bitten in the water.

He wouldn't have been crying otherwise. He knew he had to leave or off himself. I think the cannibals could leave him alive to make him suffer, and he will turn and get free from the ropes. He will then feast on one of them as they sleep! Either that or they get infected by eating tainted flesh. I also agree that the pastor locked himself and the food inside the church, leaving his congregation to die. If not, he has ties with the people who kidnapped beth.

Great start to the season, unlike American Horror Story.

It has been awful so far. The bearded lady has a yinzer accent too.

:lol:

It's actually a Baltimore accent.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 50  Next