It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 50  Next
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:59 pm 

R S wrote:
Strange post. You think they should focus on a background story of women getting brutally raped? Is that necessary? You can already see Negan has taken the most attractive women and made them his "wives" and part of a harem. He has his own little whorehouse. But you'd rather they be more explicit with the women being raped on cable television? weird

You're reading comprehension is apparently a little off. That's not what I said at all. It's an apocalypse scenario. People are in survival mode and the worst of humanity is now common place. Murder is rampant and people have resorted to things like cannibalism. Violence is a daily occurrence. Even children have been killed. People were forced to watch loved ones being beaten to death with a bat to the head. What I said was it is unbelievable that in this scenario rape wouldn't also be a factor. I never said it should be part of the story line, just that it's unbelievable that it wouldn't also regularly occur in this scenario.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:07 pm 

Not sure if it counts, but Carl and Michonne were almost raped by Joe and his crew in season 4. How Rick prevented that from happening is still one of my favorite walking dead moments.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:26 am 

Carl had a gun in Negan's face in his kitchen one time, had he pulled the trigger, he would have died, but what happens if he did kill Negan? Do all those saviors bow down to that goofy Negan lieutenant or Dwight? I doubt it? I see anarchy the minute Negan dies.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:05 pm 

Boy that last episode sucked. I've started watching them on Kodi and the ability to fast forward makes you realize how bad an episode is. I think I fast forwarded through 10 minutes. Falling through the ceiling? didn't that happen already? They are really running out of ideas.

The junkyard people really annoy me. Especially with the way she talks. This isn't thousands of years in the future like HG Wells, "The Time Machine". Surviving humans have not evolved into some weird race with bad haircuts and dumb speech patterns in 3 years.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:16 pm 

R S wrote:
Surviving humans have not evolved into some weird race with bad haircuts and dumb speech patterns in 3 years.

But is that more ridiculous than a guy running a community like some theatrical production of Camelot, and having a pet tiger?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:02 pm 

Kodiak wrote:
R S wrote:
Surviving humans have not evolved into some weird race with bad haircuts and dumb speech patterns in 3 years.

But is that more ridiculous than a guy running a community like some theatrical production of Camelot, and having a pet tiger?

Good point, But I'd say slightly more ridiculous though. If the whole community was prancing around like Sir Lancelot with medieval accents, then no, that would be equally ridiculous.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:01 pm 

R S wrote:
Good point, But I'd say slightly more ridiculous though. If the whole community was prancing around like Sir Lancelot with medieval accents, then no, that would be equally ridiculous.

Too bad the Governor was insane. Had a tank and a helicopter - he knew what he was doing.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:23 pm 

R S wrote:
The junkyard people really annoy me. Especially with the way she talks. This isn't thousands of years in the future like HG Wells, "The Time Machine". Surviving humans have not evolved into some weird race with bad haircuts and dumb speech patterns in 3 years.

I was thinking the same thing LOL :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:19 pm 

R S wrote:
Boy that last episode sucked. I've started watching them on Kodi and the ability to fast forward makes you realize how bad an episode is. I think I fast forwarded through 10 minutes. Falling through the ceiling? didn't that happen already? They are really running out of ideas.

I turned to my wife after last week and said I can't stand this bitch and I can't wait for her to die.

The fucking tard with a tiger is completely fucking stupid as well. Fucking die already.

A tiger. A fucking tiger, really?

GTFOH.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:58 pm 

SteelThrillsseeker wrote:
R S wrote:

I turned to my wife after last week and said I can't stand this bitch and I can't wait for her to die.

The fucking tard with a tiger is completely fucking stupid as well. Fucking die already.

A tiger. A fucking tiger, really?

GTFOH.

Ezekiel (former zookeeper) with his Tiger does not bother me as much as the twats in the junkyard.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 50  Next