It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Elephant chained and abused for 50 years freed
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:08 pm 

StillerInCT wrote:
I think I read somewhere that at the current pace of poaching the African Elephant will be extinct in 8 years. We've lived on this planet the least out of most species that inhabit it and we've managed to do the most damage.

That agent from The Matrix was right. Humanity is a virus. We just consume and consume until there's nothing left.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:20 pm 

Luca Brasi wrote:
Slobber, did you mean 50 days of the same torture or 50 years? I'm thinking that fuckface "owner" should be shackled 50 years in the same fucked up fashion.

I dont think that fuckface would make it past 50 days on water, plastic, vegetation and paper.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:16 pm 

StillMadAtSlobber wrote:
Luca Brasi wrote:
Slobber, did you mean 50 days of the same torture or 50 years? I'm thinking that fuckface "owner" should be shackled 50 years in the same fucked up fashion.

I dont think that fuckface would make it past 50 days on water, plastic, vegetation and paper.

Very true, but I'd like to see him try.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:20 pm 

Luca Brasi wrote:
StillMadAtSlobber wrote:
Luca Brasi wrote:

Very true, but I'd like to see him try.

Me too!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:34 am 

CaptainFantastik wrote:
StillerInCT wrote:
I think I read somewhere that at the current pace of poaching the African Elephant will be extinct in 8 years. We've lived on this planet the least out of most species that inhabit it and we've managed to do the most damage.

That agent from The Matrix was right. Humanity is a virus. We just consume and consume until there's nothing left.

Yep. We're too advanced as a species for our own good. I understand the food chain and we need animals for survival. But for poaching ivory and thrill kills? I just can't get on board with that. It's murder at that point.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:35 am 

Luca Brasi wrote:
StillerInCT wrote:

Fucking terrible. My wife actually cried herself when she read this story.

Yeah it's disgusting that we'll eventually erase species from the face of this earth mostly for monetary gains.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:31 pm 

Sometimes I wonder what percentage of people in the world are human.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:45 am 

There's a magnificent elephant sanctuary in Hohenwald, TN; a non profit that cares for abused and sick elephants. Treats these horribly maltreated beautiful creatures with love, kindness & the dignity they deserve. The story behind each and every one of these tortured beasts is horrific, this poor guy chained up for 50 years is one of the worst I've heard. You can visit Hohenwald, or watch their cam & observe. They're desperate for money and every dime goes to the elephants, the vets, administrators and even muckers are volunteers. Touring it will change you forever, deeper appreciation for elephants and all beasts, disgust for circuses and most zoos. Sadly, in spite of the wonderful people that contribute their resources to this effort your opinion of humanity will be affected by the subhuman humans that tortured one of this planets incredible creatures.

I'll try to post the link to their cam when I'm off the road.

I would pay for the opportunity for 60 seconds alone with the subhuman who chained & tortured this beast. Death is too good.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:24 pm 

http://www.elephants.com/

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:21 pm 

PZ Rules wrote:
http://www.elephants.com/

Gracias