It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Married
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 5536
Hahaha!!! That's Barney Rubble!!

And actually, I think it's Pete's Pro Shop.

It's on FB, Linwood, NJ.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Married
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:23 pm
Posts: 2492
Cool man, my older brother lives up that way, I'll have to swing by the next time I take the family for a visit. I wonder if he'll give me a deal on a Steeler decal for my board, if I tell them Swiss sent me, ;).

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Married
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 4755
swissvale72 wrote:
Hahaha!!! That's Barney Rubble!!

And actually, I think it's Pete's Pro Shop.

It's on FB, Linwood, NJ.



Is that you're fb name, Mike Hokslong commenting on Sue Lee?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Married
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 5536
R S wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
Hahaha!!! That's Barney Rubble!!

And actually, I think it's Pete's Pro Shop.

It's on FB, Linwood, NJ.



Is that you're fb name, Mike Hokslong commenting on Sue Lee?


You got me confused, RS....Mike Hokslong?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Married
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 4755
swissvale72 wrote:
R S wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
Hahaha!!! That's Barney Rubble!!

And actually, I think it's Pete's Pro Shop.

It's on FB, Linwood, NJ.



Is that you're fb name, Mike Hokslong commenting on Sue Lee?


You got me confused, RS....Mike Hokslong?


its a comment I noticed the Shop's facebook page under a picture. It was from an obvious steeler fan troll fb name.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Married
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 5536
Nope....wouldn't be me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Married
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:23 pm
Posts: 2492
I got my cocks long, wtf is Sue Lee?

ETA- Nevermind, I misread the post.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group