It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bell and Blount busted for pot possession
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:25 pm 

blu wrote:
Living up here in Toronto we've had the Hot Box Café open for years where everyone openly smokes weed on the patio &/or indoors on vaporizers & the police have never busted anyone. But I don't understand, it's not like once upon a time when DUI didn't specifically mention smoking pot & there weren't medical tests in place to quantify it in your bloodstream. Who is that stupid enough to smoke a joint in the car & stink it up to give probable cause? Red eyes aren't enough.

interesting, ive never heard of it but then again I don't smoke...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:31 pm 

955876 wrote:
Quote:
It's also possible the woman has a real career and her taking the hit for all the week would actually affect her life more than a game suspension and scolding by the coach.

Possible. But I'd lean toward the unlikely side.

Woman with a real career taking part of the day off the drive a couple of idiots to the airport while they are getting high?

Again, possible but I'd bet against it.

In this case at least.

I'm curious who the woman is and what relationship she has with these two. Dealer perhaps?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:37 pm 

OK, it doesn't sound good for the girl. Very possible she's a college student on break. Who knows what her career aspirations are? Bell's a young guy, probably still with college girls. Perfectly reasonable answer.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:39 pm 

as per rotoworld..

Quote:
The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports the Steelers plan to let the league "handle any disciplinary measures" following Le'Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount's Wednesday arrest.

In other words, they won't be suspended any time soon. The NFL's wheels of justice move slowly. As previously reported, both players are suiting up for Thursday's preseason game. Coach Mike Tomlin believed it would be a "reward" to suspend players for an exhibition game. What a ringing endorsement for the preseason

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:41 pm 

My guess is she's some oh they met at da club.

And why the fuck you need 20 oz for a short car ride?

Roll a nice fatty and be done with it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:58 pm 

955876 wrote:
My guess is she's some oh they met at da club.

And why the fuck you need 20 oz for a short car ride?

Roll a nice fatty and be done with it.

Did they plan on flying to philly with almost an oz of pot?

What kind of security protocols are there for NFL team flights?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:21 pm 
R S wrote:
Down_Goes_Shazier wrote:
Zivco wrote:
Nearly every time...and the number is massive...I've used cocaine, I've used weed and alcohol to deal with the jones. Most of the times I've smoked rock it's been a preemo or a cavie...weed and crack in a blunt. Much the same among 20 years of associates...of course, every pill under the sun as well.

No one maintains a cocathenol habit and is successful over time...except artists...imo.

This explains so much.

that Zivco used to smoke crack cocaine?

Not only have I smoked crack many, many times...they need to call in an IV team to find a usable vein in either arm.

Point is...you aren't going to run some voice of experience bullshit by me. My tolerance to opiates is such that a typical weeks script is consumed in 2 days. I tore my pec at the insertion three years ago...I would describe it as moderate but unrelenting pain...and weed didn't touch it. But 4 percs and two beers and I was good 8-9 hours. The honest truth is the only medicinal qualities I can personally associate weed with is the nausea and head ache due to hang overs...but on the ultra rare occasion I get an actual migraine head ache a couple of T4s help vastly more then bud.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:21 pm 
SteelerDog wrote:
R S wrote:
SteelerZen wrote:
While I agree these two were morons, here's the thing, they had a minute or so before the cop got to the window. All three people claimed ownership of the weed. Guys, spend a second and get your story straight. My god, they couldn't even get that right. If there is someone in the car who is not on the team, it automatically becomes their weed. Get with the program guys.

As far as the message, no one's been convicted of anything. If it's Bell's first offense, a good lawyer will get him diversion. If Roger comes out and suspends either one of them for more than a game, it's just going to bring up a whole boatload of bad publicity about how people once again get a tougher suspension for weed than they do for knocking out their girlfriend in an elevator. PR-wise, this actually could be a good time to get busted.

And I would say pro athletes, particularly in football and basketball, use weed more regularly than the population as a whole. And I think they do it for pain relief more often than not. No one complained in the '70s when teams were handing out percocet and vicodin like candy. What message is society sending them when states are legalizing it for that?

It's also possible the woman has a real career and her taking the hit for all the week would actually affect her life more than a game suspension and scolding by the coach.

she was getting bizaked in a camaro with an oz of weed at 1pm in the afternoon on wednesday with 2 nfl rbs on the way to the airport........3 guesses what her "career" is :lol: 8-) ;)

:lol: screams for pics...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:59 pm 

Ziv,

I don't smoke weed for any reason. I never found it enjoyable. To each their own. But the fact that you were a crackhead and heroin user gives you know advanced knowledge of the placebo effect and how it works. But let me guess, you're also immune to addiction and all that shit you injected never got you hooked. Am I right?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:10 pm 
R S wrote:
I don't smoke weed for any reason. I never found it enjoyable. To each their own. But the fact that you were a crackhead and heroin user gives you know advanced knowledge of the placebo effect and how it works. But let me guess, you're also immune to addiction and all that shit you injected never got you hooked. Am I right?

It was simple familiarity with the placebo effect and the language of the "emotional pain" claims made in the face of no effect on the brains pain centers. The fact that it's been observed in the exact same manner as in the claims of the initial link...well chalk it up to the luck of the well read.

By no means am I immune to addiction. I've had opiate habits that lasted months on end and led to nearly a week of dope sick. I don't think crack is anymore addictive then powder...it's just available in quantities much cheaper then powder...I'm certainly not advising the abuse of opiates...just stating the fact there is no alternative to real pain.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next