It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sharapova Suspended 2 Years
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:14 pm 

For doping. Doubtful Serena could pass dope or chromosome test.

Post subject: Re: Sharapova Suspended 2 Years
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:40 pm 

Old School Steeler wrote:

Best just to accept that there is a biological woman who is by nature stronger than you and move on. She's an extreme outlier so there is no need for you to be bothered.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:35 am 

Still Lit wrote:

Best just to accept that there is a biological woman who is by nature stronger than you and move on. She's an extreme outlier so there is no need for you to be bothered.

Wrong. In my world cheaters are detested, in other segments some folks accept cheating, some embrace it. Phraseology offers a link into segmentation, like Serena you are so revealed.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:33 am 

She from New England?

Just wondering.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:45 am 

Still Lit wrote:

Wrong. In my world cheaters are detested, in other segments some folks accept cheating, some embrace it. Phraseology offers a link into segmentation, like Serena you are so revealed.

Stop sucking on chemtrails and then get back to me.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:07 pm 

Sharapova suspended for two years, while a linebacker masquerading as a female tennis player is lauded as the greatest of all time... :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:08 am 

Jobus Rum wrote:
Sharapova suspended for two years, while a linebacker masquerading as a female tennis player is lauded as the greatest of all time... :roll:

Why can't Serena Williams be a genetically powerful woman? And why do you care? She's GOAT in women's tennis and her not conforming to what you want a woman to look like is your problem, not hers. Get some therapy. Get over it. I will now concede the thread to the insecure and the ignorant. You can't fight stupid.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:36 am 

Still Lit wrote:

Do you have proof? Has Serena failed a test? More than cheaters, I hate the idea of convicting anyone for anything unless there's enough hard evidence to prove it, like all the assholes that call Ben a rapist, even though there wasn't enough of evidence to even charge him of anything, meanwhile assholes want to crucify him because "they just know", or because "something must've happened". I don't give a shit about Serena Williams or tennis at all. But why accuse her of something she hasn't been PROVEN to be doing?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:26 pm 

Hell freezes over and I agree with Lit and Nick.

You can't ask anyone to prove a negative. Or indict anyone in the court of public opinion.

The moment Serena gets busted I will switch on this but she's clean until proven otherwise. Same with Usain Bolt.

BTW, Serena would get killed by the top 14 year old boy in the US. Martina played over the hill Jimmy Connors with the benefit of the doubles alleys and got wiped. The Aussie women's soccer team just lost to 14 year old boys by 7-0.

She's a great female athlete, just like Wille Gault is a great senior athlete. He's in my age group, but I don't dare fool myself that he can compete with men in their prime like Usain Bolt. He would say the same thing.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:05 pm 

Still Lit wrote:
Jobus Rum wrote:

Why can't Serena Williams be a genetically powerful woman? And why do you care? She's GOAT in women's tennis and her not conforming to what you want a woman to look like is your problem, not hers. Get some therapy. Get over it. I will now concede the thread to the insecure and the ignorant. You can't fight stupid.

Ah, my dear Still Lit...once again telling someone how to feel and what to say. Why does my opinion bother your snobbish ass so much?
Here's the deal...I'm not a college professor, drink Miller Lite beer, wear $12 jeans, shoot deer with a real bow and arrow, and drive a pickup truck. We live in different worlds, and there's nothing I can do about that. You're just better than me, plain and simple. I've accepted it, you should too.