It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Sharapova Suspended 2 Years
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:43 pm 

Jobus Rum wrote:
Still Lit wrote:
Jobus Rum wrote:
Sharapova suspended for two years, while a linebacker masquerading as a female tennis player is lauded as the greatest of all time... :roll:

Why can't Serena Williams be a genetically powerful woman? And why do you care? She's GOAT in women's tennis and her not conforming to what you want a woman to look like is your problem, not hers. Get some therapy. Get over it. I will now concede the thread to the insecure and the ignorant. You can't fight stupid.

Ah, my dear Still Lit...once again telling someone how to feel and what to say. Why does my opinion bother your snobbish ass so much?
Here's the deal...I'm not a college professor, drink Miller Lite beer, wear $12 jeans, shoot deer with a real bow and arrow, and drive a pickup truck. We live in different worlds, and there's nothing I can do about that. You're just better than me, plain and simple. I've accepted it, you should too.
You're really going to have to do something about the miller lite. Rainer is far better.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:02 am 

Still Lit wrote:
Jobus Rum wrote:
Sharapova suspended for two years, while a linebacker masquerading as a female tennis player is lauded as the greatest of all time... :roll:

Why can't Serena Williams be a genetically powerful woman? And why do you care? She's GOAT in women's tennis and her not conforming to what you want a woman to look like is your problem, not hers. Get some therapy. Get over it. I will now concede the thread to the insecure and the ignorant. You can't fight stupid.

Of course you can, it is our duty to defeat the stupid. The world's biggest problem is stupidity and you are the result of institutional stupidity to such an extent that you perpetuate stupidity for a living. Your workplace is a refuge for Marxism and political correctness and political correctness is a form of stupidity that obfuscates truth and deceives reality. Your form of ignorance is stupidity that has been blinded by political correctness. Regarding Serena you are either to lazy to do your research, too uninformed with no connections to pro tennis, or just too corrupted by political correctness to trust the obvious. Serena has been hiding behind political correctness for years. Drug testing in tennis is a joke and her avoidance is an embarrassment. She somehow was never tested in 2010 and 2011. Some players and coaches quietly complained so they sent a tester out to her LA home at 6AM in 2011, she locked herself in her panic room, called 911 and reported the tester as a lurker. She has a panic room in every one of her homes. Bet you didn't know that, stupid.

Maybe you're aware of her roid tantrums, probably not. My favorite two, threatening an umpire with physical harm at US open in 2013 and the stupor at Wimbledon in 2014, babbling, incoherent, couldn't even catch a tennis ball. Serena Williams has an unnatural and extraordinary muscle structure, has episodes of violent on-court behavior with highly suspicious off-court antics and yet she's protected by political correctness. Bet you didn't know this one stupid, that the tournaments are seeded so that the great Eastern European players face each other in the early rounds and Serena has an easy path to the semi's.

Your form of stupidity, for even your own good, has to be defeated. I also want to thank you for allowing me to bait you, to see who on this board was stupid enough to defend Serena, the greatest cheater in the history of woman's tennis. One more thing for you to ponder in your 300 sq ft world filled with entitled children with IQ's ranging from 83 to 105. Sharapova was sick of losing to her, decided to step up her chemical program and got busted because she was set up. Any insider will tell you the one player Serena hates is Sharapova. Even someone as stupid, uninformed as you should be able to crawl out of your musty sweater of denial and connect those dots.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:06 am 

Old School Steeler wrote:
Still Lit wrote:
Jobus Rum wrote:

Of course you can, it is our duty to defeat the stupid. The world's biggest problem is stupidity and you are the result of institutional stupidity to such an extent that you perpetuate stupidity for a living. Your workplace is a refuge for Marxism and political correctness and political correctness is a form of stupidity that obfuscates truth and deceives reality. Your form of ignorance is stupidity that has been blinded by political correctness. Regarding Serena you are either to lazy to do your research, too uninformed with no connections to pro tennis, or just too corrupted by political correctness to trust the obvious. Serena has been hiding behind political correctness for years. Drug testing in tennis is a joke and her avoidance is an embarrassment. She somehow was never tested in 2010 and 2011. Some players and coaches quietly complained so they sent a tester out to her LA home at 6AM in 2011, she locked herself in her panic room, called 911 and reported the tester as a lurker. She has a panic room in every one of her homes. Bet you didn't know that, stupid.

Maybe you're aware of her roid tantrums, probably not. My favorite two, threatening an umpire with physical harm at US open in 2013 and the stupor at Wimbledon in 2014, babbling, incoherent, couldn't even catch a tennis ball. Serena Williams has an unnatural and extraordinary muscle structure, has episodes of violent on-court behavior with highly suspicious off-court antics and yet she's protected by political correctness. Bet you didn't know this one stupid, that the tournaments are seeded so that the great Eastern European players face each other in the early rounds and Serena has an easy path to the semi's.

Your form of stupidity, for even your own good, has to be defeated. I also want to thank you for allowing me to bait you, to see who on this board was stupid enough to defend Serena, the greatest cheater in the history of woman's tennis. One more thing for you to ponder in your 300 sq ft world filled with entitled children with IQ's ranging from 83 to 105. Sharapova was sick of losing to her, decided to step up her chemical program and got busted because she was set up. Any insider will tell you the one player Serena hates is Sharapova. Even someone as stupid, uninformed as you should be able to crawl out of your musty sweater of denial and connect those dots.

insert boom headshot gif here or, insert slow clap gif since I feel either one will suffice.

+1 good sir.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:32 pm 

Our colleges are crammed full of idiot students and much of that bleeds from idiot "professors".

Look no further than the guy who went onto a university and told students there he was raising money for Hamas.

Told these kids that Hamas was a kinder and gentler Hamas that was going to focus attacks on soft targets like schools, cafes, and churches. That the suicide bomber is their version of the F-16.

And kids said ok and proceeded to hand over money.

We've never had greater access to information than we do now and yet people are infinitely dumber for it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:58 pm 

I read an article recently that there will be a big list of names released soon regarding doping.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:09 pm 

Old School Steeler wrote:
Still Lit wrote:
Jobus Rum wrote:

Ignorance does not equal stupidity or mental deficiency. I don't do much researching or reading about Serena Williams bc I choose to spend my time differently. You didn't bait me, I just voiced my opinion. If I'm wrong, fine. Nothing in your epistle proves your opinion on SW or disproves mine. You have rhetoric, not evidence. My contention is that SW is not a man. I have no clue if she roids up.

Entitled children? Hunh?

Some of you people...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:12 pm 

Quote:
I will now concede the thread to the insecure and the ignorant. You can't fight stupid.

Quote:
Ignorance does not equal stupidity or mental deficiency.

?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:20 am 

I think part of the problem for some here is that a negro woman is the best female tennis player of all time.

Men are okay so long as they can play one of the three major American sports. If Tiger Woods played football he would have been celebrated like OJ. Instead he had a hell of a time getting on certain courses until he was a supreme talent. Serena has always been built bigger than her sister, highly doubt she's cheating. One of the elitist tennis organizations would have had her busted by now if so. I don't even like her much or many female players because of the grunting BS.

Can't deny the talent though.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:34 am 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:23 pm 

Steelcody36 wrote:
I think part of the problem for some here is that a negro woman is the best female tennis player of all time.

Nate Silver appears to disagree with that. She's won 8 majors post-30, and no one had ever won more than 4. It's Barry Bonds-esque [my words, not Silver's)....but according to Nate Silver it seems to have more to do with a comparatively weak field.