It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Isis Kills Catholic Priest in France
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:33 am 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708394/Two-men-armed-knives-people-hostage-French-church.html

Terrible story. I don't believe I have ever heard of terrorists attacking a Catholic Priest/Church like they did yesterday.

Post subject: Re: Isis Kills Catholic Priest in France
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:52 am 

You can't judge an entire group by a 5 or 6 random killing sprees in Europe. Let'em all in. :?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:01 am 

Sad that you have to read a foreign link in order to get that kind of news here in the Land of the Free. I bet it never airs on network TV.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:08 am 

Suwanee it happens all the time in Egypt to the Copts. It's happened for 14 centuries to the Nestorians.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:15 am 

Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
Suwanee it happens all the time in Egypt to the Copts. It's happened for 14 centuries to the Nestorians.

I'm glad that we went there well before 911. The question is why is Europe importing this savagery? What a different and insane world.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:27 am 

Toleration paradox:

Philosopher Karl Popper defined the paradox in 1945 in The Open Society and Its Enemies Vol. 1.[1]

"Less well known is the paradox of tolerance: Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them."

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/07/copt ... three-days

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:40 pm 

SteelerzEdsaL7 wrote:
Sad that you have to read a foreign link in order to get that kind of news here in the Land of the Free. I bet it never airs on network TV.

There is no time to report news such as that here in America when we have such pressing issues like where people will go pee-pee.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:13 pm 

SteelerzEdsaL7 wrote:
Dan Smith--BYU wrote:

I'm glad that we went there well before 911. The question is why is Europe importing this savagery? What a different and insane world.

I was in Germany back in October and went with my buddy that lived there to the hospital as he had an appointment. We were in the waiting room and there were probably 100 refugees waiting for different services. It was really something to see as they all looked dirty, hungry and exhausted. People of all ages including very young children. I didn't realize at the time that terrorists were working their way in with the refugees. I felt bad for these particular people and it sure made me feel better about my life, that is for damn sure.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:45 pm 

Quote:
I didn't realize at the time that terrorists were working their way in with the refugees.

But but but Obama says the refugees are nothing but widows & orphans. Even mocked the GOP during if I recall correctly his State of the Union address for "being afraid of widows & orphans".

It's that type of complete political dishonesty that has so many Americans fed up with him and his like.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:18 pm 

955876 wrote:
Quote:
I didn't realize at the time that terrorists were working their way in with the refugees.

But but but Obama says the refugees are nothing but widows & orphans. Even mocked the GOP during if I recall correctly his State of the Union address for "being afraid of widows & orphans".

It's that type of complete political dishonesty that has so many Americans fed up with him and his like.

It's amazing how many still have their heads in the sand even with attacks coming weakly. Retorts like that's less than 1 percent of of the refugees.