steelerfury.com
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/

VP Pence's Quick Exit
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9296
Page 2 of 3

Author:  DesertSteel [ Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: VP Pence's Quick Exit

The players brought politics into this in the beginning. Do you not think politicians will respond? This whole thing is pointless. There is no end game. It's a distraction and simply annoying. This site says that politics are not to be a part of the boards yet here we are....talking about the National Anthem, kneeling in protest of it, and who is doing what wrong. I just want to come here for football...Steeler Football in fact. Nothing else! You moderators need to kill this drivel!

Author:  swissvale72 [ Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: VP Pence's Quick Exit

Never understood these pleas for moderators to delete or lock a thread. Don't want to read it? Don't read it! And most of all don't post on it and keep it going!

Author:  blu [ Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: VP Pence's Quick Exit

DesertSteel wrote:
The players brought politics into this in the beginning. Do you not think politicians will respond? This whole thing is pointless. There is no end game. It's a distraction and simply annoying. This site says that politics are not to be a part of the boards yet here we are....talking about the National Anthem, kneeling in protest of it, and who is doing what wrong. I just want to come here for football...Steeler Football in fact. Nothing else! You moderators need to kill this drivel!

I don't disagree just that we can no longer escape the reality that politics has now become part of football. I hope the networks just show the performer singing the national anthem & help lessen all this controversy.

Author:  BethlehemSteel [ Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: VP Pence's Quick Exit

Donnie Brasco wrote:
blu wrote:
I really hate that the Trump administration has brought the NFL into its daily reality show. It's not like he didn't keep the plane ready for a quick take-off & just using the NFL to get Brownie points with the Trump base.

Note to mods: It's not us (me), bringing politics to football but them.


"THE POLITICIANS MADE ME CONSTRUCT THIS THREAD! I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL"

Seriously, don't be a dick. Plus it's not even Steelers related


Exactly, think before you post, it's right on front page of Steelers threads......

Author:  blu [ Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: VP Pence's Quick Exit

BethlehemSteel wrote:
Donnie Brasco wrote:
blu wrote:
I really hate that the Trump administration has brought the NFL into its daily reality show. It's not like he didn't keep the plane ready for a quick take-off & just using the NFL to get Brownie points with the Trump base.

Note to mods: It's not us (me), bringing politics to football but them.


"THE POLITICIANS MADE ME CONSTRUCT THIS THREAD! I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL"

Seriously, don't be a dick. Plus it's not even Steelers related


Exactly, think before you post, it's right on front page of Steelers threads......

Politics have no place in football & the players kneeling should never have been construed as not respecting the flag. Unfortunately as it became a dispute between AB & Ben, it is now Steeler-related. I am not being pro- or anti- Trump/Pence just that they should stay out of NFL matters & let it deal with its issues by itself..

Author:  DesertSteel [ Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: VP Pence's Quick Exit

The reason we ask for these types of threads to be deleted is because this type of thing killed another board. Between politics and other things that ran rapant it became
a shit hole. That's why this silly drivel needs to be deleted. It's a cancer. Hey, I have my views about politics just like the other guy! You want to hear them on this Steeler Board? You can be my Huckleberry!

Author:  blu [ Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: VP Pence's Quick Exit

DesertSteel wrote:
The reason we ask for these types of threads to be deleted is because this type of thing killed another board. Between politics and other things that ran rapant it became
a shit hole. That's why this silly drivel needs to be deleted. It's a cancer. Hey, I have my views about politics just like the other guy! You want to hear them on this Steeler Board? You can be my Huckleberry!

Ok, I'll not mention about this stuff anymore & if no one else does, the thread will go lower & soon go unnoticed until it is buried or deleted.

Author:  SteelerChef [ Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: VP Pence's Quick Exit

KC wrote:
Pence is a fuckstick.

Author:  swissvale72 [ Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: VP Pence's Quick Exit

If it is not disrespecting the flag and the anthem blue, then why pray tell, did these fucking idiots stand at rapt attention for God save the queen?

Author:  Ice [ Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: VP Pence's Quick Exit

swissvale72 wrote:
If it is not disrespecting the flag and the anthem blue, then why pray tell, did these fucking idiots stand at rapt attention for God save the queen?


First time hearing it?

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/