It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Hard Knocks - Cleveland
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:42 pm 

R S wrote:
In Coleman's defense, they could probably hand pick some plays to splice together and make any player look real bad and set that scene up nicely ending in a trade.

He can't catch. The guy has a 43% career catch percentage. Fitz is 60%. AB is 66%. Dez is 58%.

I gotta hand it to the Browns. They get burned on character issues every single year and do nothing to fix the problem.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:00 pm 

tunch wrote:
R S wrote:
In Coleman's defense, they could probably hand pick some plays to splice together and make any player look real bad and set that scene up nicely ending in a trade.

He can't catch. The guy has a 43% career catch percentage. Fitz is 60%. AB is 66%. Dez is 58%.

I gotta hand it to the Browns. They get burned on character issues every single year and do nothing to fix the problem.

He's also been hurt most of his first two seasons. Which it makes your stats a small sample size. I'm not saying he's good but editing makes him look anyway they want him to look.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... verything/

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:14 pm 

R S wrote:
He's also been hurt most of his first two seasons. Which it makes your stats a small sample size. I'm not saying he's good but editing makes him look anyway they want him to look.

Hard Knocks did him a favor. This retard spent six figures on sneakers, which he then gave away. I don't like Haley but he knows good receivers. If Coleman was possibly good for Haley then he'd have a role.

Coleman is a jerk-off that anyone could have had for a sixth rounder. Thems the facts. His lack of value is established.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:31 pm 

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/th ... nd-reason/

Quote:
The Cleveland Browns will soon embark on their 20th season since the city got a second chance at an NFL franchise. And in one very specific, very depressing way, the team is right back where it started. When we fire up our NFL Elo ratings for the new season in a couple of weeks — Elo being FiveThirtyEight’s preferred method of tracking a team’s performance over time — the Browns will begin the year with a rating of 1302. (Average is about 1500.) Roll the clock back to Sept. 12, 1999, and Cleveland’s Elo going into the rebooted franchise’s very first game1 was 1300, the same as any expansion franchise. In other words, two decades later, the Browns are essentially starting from scratch — again.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:35 pm 

R S wrote:
tunch wrote:
R S wrote:

Quote:
halfcentaur says:
August 18, 2018 at 11:19 am

“Show everything”

Like 4th down with a chance to win your only game of the season, and the ball hits you square in the chest and bounces right off you? Yeah, we saw that Corey. As far as i’m concerned, that was your “trade request” right there.

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:12 am 

The real laughter should be aimed at the Steelers defense to be in that situation to actually lose to them last year, not once but twice.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:06 pm 

Suwanee88 wrote:
The real laughter should be aimed at the Steelers defense to be in that situation to actually lose to them last year, not once but twice.

I remember posting all sorts of things in the game thread and after rationalizing away the defenses utter shitty showing. Then the Jacksonville game happened two weeks later.