It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:05 pm 

955876 wrote:
Quote:
Unlike Trump, the Secretary of State has laws he must follow in regards to his money and influence.

How many laws did HRC break while SOS? I can list them if you like. Did it not alarm you the massive amounts of money that flew into the Clinton foundation while she was serving in that position? Much for foreign entities, governments, etc which is actually against the rules.

Wanna bet those contributions drop off substantially now that she doesn't have much to offer in return?

I've said from the getgo with this that I'm not as much a Trump supporter as I am someone who was flat out against HRC and the very blatant and obvious corruption that follows & enriches them.

HRC used her influence to provide access to our government provided thise seeking access could pay the required $$$$$$$$$.

While you worry Trump might be corrupt, she has already been proven to be.

Please list them. Realize that is is legal to purchase access. It is illegal if the person takes any actions. Since their is no evidence that she did anything based on the meetings I feel your list will be entertaining.

Trump will have the same corruption as Clinton and Bush. The corruption will come through the family. The Trump business and family will bask in the monies that are paid them for access to Trump and to curry favor. All totally legal.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:31 pm 

No evidence??

There is clear evidence that while serving as SOS she...

Mishandled classified information. This is a fact. Anyone else would have lost their security clearance as well as spent time in jail. She ran for POTUS.

Violated Freedom of Information Act. Everything she did as SOS is actually a matter of public record. There are emails that came out that show she was concerned with FOIA request which is why she used the private server to begin with.

Destruction of government property. Those "personal" emails she said she deleted weren't personal. This has been proven. Destroying them is actually a crime.

Perjury. She lied under oath. This is fact as well.

There are 4 crimes rattled off the top of my head that were committed while serving in public office.

The Clinton Foundation. There is a reason why a personal charity or foundation isn't allowed to accept gifts/contributions from foreign heads of state. The Clinton's made this practice their job and source of income. I can provide examples but that is something I'd have to sit down and organize. And that isn't something that is going to dominate my Saturday at present.

So if you really want to go down this road let's do it. You can start. Let's see all this corruption from the Trump Foundation you claim.

If you provide something worthwhile I respond.

So far though, I've listed four actual crimes as well as the foundation which I can assure you has some very shady dealings. Far too much smoke there.

How bout we touch on her secret war in Libya to oust Gaddafi and hownthat turned out.

I know I can pull together my info. Let's see some of yours before I waste my time.

And before you respond with, we are just talking Foundation here so why address the other points. Well, they go hand in hand. There is a reason she worked so hard to hide her personal & political dealings from the public. Things that were done as a "public servant".

Trump can't be accused of such things at this point. We can worry about what he does if/when he's done it.

She on the other hand has already proven to work for herself first and you & I second. If at all.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:41 pm 

Quote:
Trump will have the same corruption as Clinton and Bush

Speculation.

And did you ever answer my question as to what the Clinton's "business" is that allowed them to amass such extreme wealth?

It certainly wasn't her government salary. Shit, I pull in more than the SOS does and I'm far from "wealthy" in the terms we are talking.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:54 pm 

"There is no serious person out there who would suggest that you could even rig America's elections... There is no evidence that that has happened in the past, or that there are instances that that could happen this time. .. So I'd advise Mr. Trump to stop whinning" - Barack Obama, October 2016

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:05 pm 

:o

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82