It is currently Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 4523
Quote:
Let me ask you a question: are you ok with foreign powers hacking into campaign servers? Really?


I never stated I was ok with that. I'm saying that it's highly likely that this electronic espionage happens all over the world and not one superpower has the ability to prevent it from happening. The US (gasp!) participates in it too.

When dealing with deflated footballs, there are measures and controls to ensure this doesn't happen again. To me this is no different than bitching about the wind and cold- your only recourse is to move if you don't like it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 6697
That doesn't dispute my claim at all. I don't have the time to look, but other articles detailing the sanctions suggest otherwise or in addition to. Like I said, it's not the only reason for the plummeting price of oil, but it was a large part.

Also, how much influence do you think the US has over Saudi Arabia? I'd say a lot, especially since they hate Russia. Why would anybody buy gas at a higher price from russia unless they had to?

At any rate, I'm surprised nobody seems to care that the head of exxon was rewarded with the job of sec of state. Ready to fill his former company's coffers with billions if not trillions of dollars. Tillerson holds just over 2.6 million Exxon shares.

http://fortune.com/2016/12/14/rex-tille ... ald-trump/

Trump wants to lift the sanctions, and nobody sees impropriety here?

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 pm
Posts: 4263
Quote:
You don't get it. This is not about the Dems having lost. If you do not see the problem, quite frankly you're stupid. And I don't think you are stupid.


Can you be specific then as to what I don't get or the problem I'm not seeing?

I think hacking is a big deal. However, if all the hacking did was expose DNC corruption then what is the bigger deal, the hack or the DNC corruption

It's the ole slight of hand trick. Let's get people worried about that over there so they do not look at what we are doing over here.

I jumped into this part of the covo late so maybe we are talking about different aspects of this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 3752
We're not going to war or even a diplomatic row with Russia about this, unless it's Obama pushing for confrontation in which case Putin is going to laugh it off. So there is no what are we going to do. The UN sure as hell isn't going to do anything and neither is the Hague. We've always had foreign governments try to influence elections, in the case of the Saudis they did it blatantly. So what to do about it is in the future, don't fall for phishing emails and when the FBI gives you a warning, listen. Also teach your IT guy how to spell.

Hillary is never going to be President.

I enjoy typing that so much.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 pm
Posts: 4263
COR-TEN wrote:
HRC was secretary of state from from 2009 to 2013. Putin and Russia annexed Crimea, invaded Eastern Ukraine and started it's aggressive behavior(fighter jet fly by's and submarine/destroyer incursions) in the spring of 2014, after Clinton left government. For an entire year.

Obama/ EU imposed sanctions on Russia has severely impacted it's economy. The appointment of Pat Tillerson (former CEO of Exxon) as sec of state signals a move to allow Russia and Exxon Mobile to complete the 3 trillion dollar deal to allow Exxon to drill in the arctic, along Russia's borders. A deal that was shelved after Putin invaded Ukraine.

Facts. They are pesky little fuckers, aren't they.


Since we are talking "facts" Cor-Ten why don't you highlight the foreign policy success in Syria & Libya. Russia isn't the only game in town you know.

Syria has turned into a huge humanitarian crisis and Libya has become an ISIS hotbed.

Libya in particular was a huge foreign policy gaff and that can absolutely be laid at the feet of HRC and Obama.

They wanted to oust Gaddafi but wanted to avoid the impression of U.S. involvement. So thy began running a secret arms operation to not only arm Libyan rebels but also move weapons into Syria. CIA Annex was there in Benghazi to oversee the whole thing. Which in part was why the "standdown" orders likely came when those cries for help were coming in. That CIA Annex and weapons operation was you know, supposed to be secret.

Backing-up a bit, once they got rid of Gaddafi they left the entire situation to flap in the breeze. Didn't want U.S. boots on the ground so they ignored the situation. Meanwhile Al-Quada flags started to fly all over Benghazi as the unfavorable element took advantage of the power vacuum.

Multiple request for addition security was sent yet ignored by the HRC "led" State Department. Making matters worse, the State Department had contracted out much of the consulates security to a U.K. Based firm with a cost of something like $700k/month. And yet, that security firm didn't have its own personnel to actually secure the Benghazi facility so who did they turn to but local Libyan militias.

Hmmmm, how did all that work out?

It's not only quite possibly but very likely that this HRC led secret war against Gaddafi actually led to the arming of the same groups who ended up killing the Amabassador and others.


Last edited by 955876 on Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:34 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 1765
COR-TEN wrote:
That doesn't dispute my claim at all. I don't have the time to look, but other articles detailing the sanctions suggest otherwise or in addition to. Like I said, it's not the only reason for the plummeting price of oil, but it was a large part.

Also, how much influence do you think the US has over Saudi Arabia? I'd say a lot, especially since they hate Russia. Why would anybody buy gas at a higher price from russia unless they had to?

At any rate, I'm surprised nobody seems to care that the head of exxon was rewarded with the job of sec of state. Ready to fill his former company's coffers with billions if not trillions of dollars. Tillerson holds just over 2.6 million Exxon shares.

http://fortune.com/2016/12/14/rex-tille ... ald-trump/

Trump wants to lift the sanctions, and nobody sees impropriety here?


1. Yes it does. You claimed that oil prices dropped as a direct result of the sanctions. The article I posted lists factors such as decreasing global demand, increasing US production, and international issues unrelated to the Russia/Ukraine conflict. If you have any sources that suggest otherwise, please share.

2. The US doesn't have as much influence as you think. China is a much larger trade partner with the Saudi's than the US. Additionally, Saudi Arabia exports about 3x as much to the US than it imports.

3. He was the CEO of one of the largest companies in the world and came with the endorsement of several former Cabinet members (including a former Secretary of State). Exxon could probably stand to make alot of money from drilling in places like Alaska, Canada, the North Sea, Venezuela, etc. Like 95 just said, Russia isn't the only game in town.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 pm
Posts: 4263
Quote:
At any rate, I'm surprised nobody seems to care that the head of exxon was rewarded with the job of sec of state. Ready to fill his former company's coffers with billions if not trillions of dollars.


Funny that I've never seen you express any concern for the millions and millions of dollars that flowed into the Clinton "Foundation" while HRC was serving as SOS while on her way to presumably become POTUS.

I wonder if all those big donors are still writing checks.

You are so ready to pounce on corruption you fear might happen all the while ignoring the rampant corruption that's been taking place right under your nose.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:54 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 1765
Fun side note - we import about 2x as much petroleum from Canada than we do from the entire Middle East and Russia combined. Yet the same people bemoaning the influence of foreign oil are the ones bitching about constructing a pipeline.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 pm
Posts: 4263
Quote:
Let me ask you a question: are you ok with foreign powers hacking into campaign servers? Really?


Let's switch this around a bit. Are you ok that the very people complaining about the hacks were the same people who had the most power to stop it?

China hacked us a few years ago did they not? What was Obama's response?

Clearly it wasn't to beef up cyber security.

Obama also allowed his SOS to run all government business from a private unsecured server. A server that had to be shut down by its own IT admin because there were hack attempts.

The Dems are playing the babe in the woods routine.

I'll ask this again, what specifically are you referring to in regards to this "hack"? What info specifically altered our election?

Obama himself has already said voting machines weren't tampered with soooo?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 6697
See below in italics

Pabst wrote:
1. Yes it does. You claimed that oil prices dropped as a direct result of the sanctions. The article I posted lists factors such as decreasing global demand, increasing US production, and international issues unrelated to the Russia/Ukraine conflict. If you have any sources that suggest otherwise, please share. I said the dropping prices were partially artificially induced by the sanctions and requests by the US government. Some. I don't have the time to dig up the data supporting my assertion. It was two years ago. It had a measurable effect. Believe me or not.

2. The US doesn't have as much influence as you think. China is a much larger trade partner with the Saudi's than the US. Additionally, Saudi Arabia exports about 3x as much to the US than it imports. China doesn't act like a big brother protector of Israel. The US also looks the other way in regard to religion, extremism, and governance in Saudi. I don't agree with you that the US has little influence. They do.

3. He was the CEO of one of the largest companies in the world and came with the endorsement of several former Cabinet members (including a former Secretary of State). Exxon could probably stand to make alot of money from drilling in places like Alaska, Canada, the North Sea, Venezuela, etc. Like 95 just said, Russia isn't the only game in town. Wait, two republicans - Condolezza Rice and Robert Gates endorsed him? Of course they would. A lot of places also don't have $3 trillion dollar deals were the beneficiary is the sec of state directly. You can't see the conflict of interest there?

Pabst wrote:
Fun side note - we import about 2x as much petroleum from Canada than we do from the entire Middle East and Russia combined.
Yeah, I'm very well aware of that. People don't realize were the US gets its oil from and automatically think it's from the Middle East.

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:30 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 1765
COR-TEN wrote:
I said the dropping prices were partially artificially induced by the sanctions and requests by the US government. Some

No, you said:
COR-TEN wrote:
Why do you think they collapsed? It was directly part of the sanctions. Look it up. Opec and other oil producers were encouraged to increase output

Neither the US government nor any EU government has anything to do with OPEC negotiations.

Quote:
I don't agree with you that the US has little influence. They do.

Not as much influence as you think =/= little influence. Again, you made the argument that crude production in OPEC countries is a direct result of US/EU influence. I disagree and have provided evidence. You have not.

Quote:
A lot of places also don't have $3 trillion dollar deals were the beneficiary is the sec of state directly. You can't see the conflict of interest there?

The deal is for $500 billion, and that's using Rachel Maddow as a source. Please don't exaggerate.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 6697
Look, I'm not interested in going back and forth with you. I've acknowledge it wasn't the sole factor. The plummeting price of oil wouldn't have been as severe without the "sanctions" or related diplomatic actions. The deal is worth up to $3 trillion in reserves. What exxon pays to drill is another matter. It's still worth $3 trillion. I'm not exaggerating. So you pay $6-900B and you get $3 trillion in return. That's a big deal.

You provided an article by the economist. Respectable? Sure, but one article doesn't prove your point or negates mine. There is nothing in that article that addresses my assertion. It doesn't mention sanctions whatsoever. You extrapolated it. I'm also not bothering to look up 2 year old articles to satisfy you. I don't care enough. This is a casual blog. If you are more interested in proving people wrong like other posters here, then help yourself. It's obvious you don't care to believe me, or trust what I read was valid. I'm Ok with that.

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:57 pm
Posts: 3194
955876 wrote:
Quote:
At any rate, I'm surprised nobody seems to care that the head of exxon was rewarded with the job of sec of state. Ready to fill his former company's coffers with billions if not trillions of dollars.


Funny that I've never seen you express any concern for the millions and millions of dollars that flowed into the Clinton "Foundation" while HRC was serving as SOS while on her way to presumably become POTUS.

I wonder if all those big donors are still writing checks.

You are so ready to pounce on corruption you fear might happen all the while ignoring the rampant corruption that's been taking place right under your nose.


So there is precedence for the corruption so it should be fine? Are you saying we should not worry that Trump will make decisions that will favor his businesses and friends and family because Hilary would have done the same thing? Is Trump giving up his foundation? The one that is under investigation for real illegal things.

I have no doubt that Trump's family will come out of this 5x richer than they were before. They will do it within the laws as written. Just like the Bush and Clinton families have done. Influence will be bought through Trump's children in the company he no longer controls.

Unlike Trump, the Secretary of State has laws he must follow in regards to his money and influence. He will have to put all of investments in a blind trust. My guess is that he will have to sell all of his Exxon stock but just putting it in a blind trust should be fine. I think Tillerson will be fine. He should pass with flying colors and only some loud questions( in front of the cameras) about Russia and Putin.

Bolton is the one they should sink in confirmation. He is a full Neo-con who has not found a war he does not like.

_________________
To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
- Henri Poincaré


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 10076
95, it's risible to claim we should not be bothered by a foreign power hacking into a party's campaign servers and then passing that info along to a third party for dissemination on the grounds that we cannot prove the extent to which the info affected the election and on the grounds that the party in question should have had better security. Your proposed switching up is the same red herring Dan threw out.

Sure, Dems should have had better security.

Now you have also made the Brasco argument.

Bc the Pats deflating their balls cannot be proved to have given them an advantage, you go ahead and say we should not be bothered by it. Have at it.

_________________
Orangesteel wrote:
We could have ended the game there and Tomlin’s band of assholes let them back in.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 3752
Cheer up Lit.

The neocons are pretty much in late era Aaron Burr territory, a man without a country:

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-an ... e-neo-cons

So there's that.

A little Jackie McLean always makes me feel better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TICFwrSnQKo

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 10076
Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
Cheer up Lit.

The neocons are pretty much in late era Aaron Burr territory, a man without a country:

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-an ... e-neo-cons

So there's that.

A little Jackie McLean always makes me feel better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TICFwrSnQKo


Meanwhile the AP is reporting that the FBI has come around.

Google this: FBI backs CIA conclusion on Russian hacking motive

Dan, 95, you're both simply wrong on this one.

I'll cheer up if Trump has the stones to do something about it.

Love how Dan tosses out the idea of a binary choice between war and being Putin's bitch.

_________________
Orangesteel wrote:
We could have ended the game there and Tomlin’s band of assholes let them back in.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 3752
Your evidence is that the agency says they have evidence that they are not willing to present. That's not evidence. That's innuendo, which is a hallmark of red baiting, which the left used to hate until it served their purpose.

I think we can have a relationship with Russia that suits our national interest, that's pretty much the opposite of being a nation's bitch, which pretty much describes our current relationship with the Saudis.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 pm
Posts: 4263
Quote:
So there is precedence for the corruption so it should be fine? Are you saying we should not worry that Trump will make decisions that will favor his businesses and friends and family because Hilary would have done the same thing? Is Trump giving up his foundation? The one that is under investigation for real illegal things.


I'm not saying that at all. Not even close. What I am saying is that in the case of Trump you are expressing concern over what might happen while in the case of Hillary it has been happening. Her entire political career. And would have only been worse has she been given the keys to the kingdom. You mention Trump's businesses benefitting as a concern of yours. Ok. That's fine and I'll grant you that. But ask yourself what business it is that HRC is in? Trump built his wealth in the private sector. How in the world did HRC, a public servant her entire career, amass so much wealth? One is wealthy as a result of their business while the other is wealthy as a result of their political dealings. Trump didn't need to be POTUS to be wealthy while HRC absolutely needs politics to continue amassing the type of wealth they have. Big difference. And please, don't talk foundation. I guarantee anything you may find negative with his, hers has that beat in spades. That is another topic but if you really want to delve into all of the illegal dealings of each let's have at it. I'll work on my list and you work on yours.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 pm
Posts: 4263
Quote:
Unlike Trump, the Secretary of State has laws he must follow in regards to his money and influence.


How many laws did HRC break while SOS? I can list them if you like. Did it not alarm you the massive amounts of money that flew into the Clinton foundation while she was serving in that position? Much for foreign entities, governments, etc which is actually against the rules.

Wanna bet those contributions drop off substantially now that she doesn't have much to offer in return?

I've said from the getgo with this that I'm not as much a Trump supporter as I am someone who was flat out against HRC and the very blatant and obvious corruption that follows & enriches them.

HRC used her influence to provide access to our government provided thise seeking access could pay the required $$$$$$$$$.

While you worry Trump might be corrupt, she has already been proven to be.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 pm
Posts: 4263
Quote:
95, it's risible to claim we should not be bothered by a foreign power hacking into a party's campaign servers and then passing that info along to a third party for dissemination on the grounds that we cannot prove the extent to which the info affected the election and on the grounds that the party in question should have had better security. Your proposed switching up is the same red herring Dan threw out.


Again no. I never said we shouldn't be bothered. I don't want any country hacking us.

What I'm asking you is what info came out that swayed the election? Be specific now. Was misinformation passed that wasn't true? If so, please detail.

All of the hackstuff that was all over the news during the election was emails and shit between many of those in power within the DNC. They didn't deny any of it becausethey couldn't. So instead, they focus on the hack itself and attempting to get the people to focus on the hack.

I'm asking about content. What was the info exposed via the hack that is in dispute?

Unless I'm missing something here, all I'm hearing is that the election results are in question because of a hack. Ok, now get to the meat & potatoes. What info? What content? What did it say?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:57 pm
Posts: 3194
955876 wrote:
Quote:
Unlike Trump, the Secretary of State has laws he must follow in regards to his money and influence.


How many laws did HRC break while SOS? I can list them if you like. Did it not alarm you the massive amounts of money that flew into the Clinton foundation while she was serving in that position? Much for foreign entities, governments, etc which is actually against the rules.

Wanna bet those contributions drop off substantially now that she doesn't have much to offer in return?

I've said from the getgo with this that I'm not as much a Trump supporter as I am someone who was flat out against HRC and the very blatant and obvious corruption that follows & enriches them.

HRC used her influence to provide access to our government provided thise seeking access could pay the required $$$$$$$$$.

While you worry Trump might be corrupt, she has already been proven to be.


Please list them. Realize that is is legal to purchase access. It is illegal if the person takes any actions. Since their is no evidence that she did anything based on the meetings I feel your list will be entertaining.

Trump will have the same corruption as Clinton and Bush. The corruption will come through the family. The Trump business and family will bask in the monies that are paid them for access to Trump and to curry favor. All totally legal.

_________________
To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
- Henri Poincaré


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 pm
Posts: 4263
No evidence??

There is clear evidence that while serving as SOS she...

Mishandled classified information. This is a fact. Anyone else would have lost their security clearance as well as spent time in jail. She ran for POTUS.

Violated Freedom of Information Act. Everything she did as SOS is actually a matter of public record. There are emails that came out that show she was concerned with FOIA request which is why she used the private server to begin with.

Destruction of government property. Those "personal" emails she said she deleted weren't personal. This has been proven. Destroying them is actually a crime.

Perjury. She lied under oath. This is fact as well.

There are 4 crimes rattled off the top of my head that were committed while serving in public office.

The Clinton Foundation. There is a reason why a personal charity or foundation isn't allowed to accept gifts/contributions from foreign heads of state. The Clinton's made this practice their job and source of income. I can provide examples but that is something I'd have to sit down and organize. And that isn't something that is going to dominate my Saturday at present.

So if you really want to go down this road let's do it. You can start. Let's see all this corruption from the Trump Foundation you claim.

If you provide something worthwhile I respond.

So far though, I've listed four actual crimes as well as the foundation which I can assure you has some very shady dealings. Far too much smoke there.

How bout we touch on her secret war in Libya to oust Gaddafi and hownthat turned out.

I know I can pull together my info. Let's see some of yours before I waste my time.

And before you respond with, we are just talking Foundation here so why address the other points. Well, they go hand in hand. There is a reason she worked so hard to hide her personal & political dealings from the public. Things that were done as a "public servant".

Trump can't be accused of such things at this point. We can worry about what he does if/when he's done it.

She on the other hand has already proven to work for herself first and you & I second. If at all.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 pm
Posts: 4263
Quote:
Trump will have the same corruption as Clinton and Bush


Speculation.

And did you ever answer my question as to what the Clinton's "business" is that allowed them to amass such extreme wealth?

It certainly wasn't her government salary. Shit, I pull in more than the SOS does and I'm far from "wealthy" in the terms we are talking.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 4523
"There is no serious person out there who would suggest that you could even rig America's elections... There is no evidence that that has happened in the past, or that there are instances that that could happen this time. .. So I'd advise Mr. Trump to stop whinning" - Barack Obama, October 2016


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kaepernick Snubs Anthem
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 pm
Posts: 4263
:o


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group