It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Seatgeek/StubHub Live Ticket Pricing Thread
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:42 pm 

I got a lower level 10th row seat Sunday for 104 bucks, and I bought it that morning.

Hadn't been to a game in years and went because I was in town. Fans were having a blast...but one thing was shocking....it's all young and middle aged adults in groups, hardly any kids...NFL being too expensive for a family outing in Pitt is a bad omen.

BTW TV ratings are WAY down this year.

A couple of impressions...Jarvis is as useless in flesh and blood as he is on the TV. Williams getting that track star from behind was great...there was buzz that maybe VWill is fast enough to rush from the outside...anything is better than Jarvis. AB has star power even in warmups. The Kevin Greene tribute was nice. So was the Arnie tribute.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:44 pm 

Good stuff Dan...

Tickets still high for the JETS game. I'm hoping for a big drop by late tomorrow night.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:50 pm 

Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
I got a lower level 10th row seat Sunday for 104 bucks, and I bought it that morning.

Hadn't been to a game in years and went because I was in town. Fans were having a blast...but one thing was shocking....it's all young and middle aged adults in groups, hardly any kids...NFL being too expensive for a family outing in Pitt is a bad omen.

BTW TV ratings are WAY down this year.

A couple of impressions...Jarvis is as useless in flesh and blood as he is on the TV. Williams getting that track star from behind was great...there was buzz that maybe VWill is fast enough to rush from the outside...anything is better than Jarvis. AB has star power even in warmups. The Kevin Greene tribute was nice. So was the Arnie tribute.

Wow that's cheap.

Looking for two maybe 3 tickets to the Bills Steelers game and am thinking this will be a huge success to use this tool. Bills tics are considerably cheaper then tickets in the Burgh.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:31 am 

cheapest I'm seeing now for the Jets at LL is 214...I would just be patient

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:24 am 

LL pair now $185 2.5 hours before the game

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:15 pm 

prices back up now 45' before start, I guess there's a bunch of New Yorkers in the Burgh interested in going.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:02 am 

Jets game yesterday....

Ended up in the Mezzanine for $179. I actually prefer the 200 level seats myself. Tickets were outrageous on Stubhub and Seatgeek. We found much better pricing on NFL Ticket Exchange.

Used E tickets at the gate with no issues. Good luck with the next few games. I have a feeling the Pats and Cowboys prices are going to be sky high. Don't forget about the Ticket exchange when you're looking though.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:54 am 

Thanks for the insight, Booger 8-)

I am fully prepared for the Pats tickets to be outrageously priced and not come down. I'd probably pay $250 for a good ticket. If that doesn't materialize then we'll be happy to watch the game at Tilted Kilt and maybe grab some waitresses by the pussy. You can do anything there!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:07 pm 

Y-Town Steel wrote:

I am fully prepared for the Pats tickets to be outrageously priced and not come down. I'd probably pay $250 for a good ticket. If that doesn't materialize then we'll be happy to watch the game at Tilted Kilt and maybe grab some waitresses by the pussy. You can do anything there!

What :shock:

That makes it even more ridiculous that I haven't made it in there before/after a game!

I second the nfl ticket exchange. I've bought plenty there IMO, the trick is to check it religiously/daily. At some point it AWLAYS seems people can't make the game and deals always show up.

Had good luck there.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:09 pm 

SteelThrillsseeker wrote:
Y-Town Steel wrote:

What :shock:

That makes it even more ridiculous that I haven't made it in there before/after a game!

I second the nfl ticket exchange. I've bought plenty there IMO, the trick is to check it religiously/daily. At some point it AWLAYS seems people can't make the game and deals always show up.

Had good luck there.

That was intended to be some Trump satire, Thrillseeker. I would not recommend executing that plan as you'll probably end up with an assault charge or at least thrown out of the bar. But the scenery in there is generally very pleasant.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next