It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Texas at New England
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:41 am 

Suwanee88 wrote:
Y-Town Steel wrote:
Hey Suwanee maybe when this is all over you and the Patriots can get an apartment together. Jagoff. We can smell your vagina through the Internet.

Fuck you asshole. I don't give a fuck what you think boy. I have the right to reserve my judgement about this team. I refuse to be a blind fucking kool-aid drinking rah-rah following fan anymore. I'll let you carry that bag.

I've put my time into this team. I don't need your approval. I don't give a flying fuck what you think.

I am tired of taking a back seat to NE. And I will tell you this again. I don't give a rat's ass what happens on October 23 in Heinz Field.

I prefer to play NE in NE in January. I am done with not beating the best when if fucking counts. I don't know how you can even look yourself in the mirror if you don't want to play NE in the playoffs in Fucking Foxboro - talk about smelling a pussy.

This team has a lot to show me this year to earn my respect.

:roll:

I'd love to see NE in the playoffs. I welcome that, if you will. I do not live in my fears. I'd rather see them in Pittsburgh cause, you know, home field advantage.

The big difference between you and me Suwanee is that I don't give a rat's ass what the Patriots do to the Texans on a Thursday night. You don't give a rat's ass what happens on 10/23? That game could mean a lot when it comes to seeding and home field in the playoffs.

So if I follow your logic, the Steelers could win the Super Bowl this year but you won't be happy/ satisfied unless that victory comes with a playoff win in Foxboro along the way. Got it. I feel bad for you.

And just to be clear, I despise the Patriots and would love to see the Steelers rip them two new assholes 10/23 and again in the playoffs. That we can agree on.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:24 pm 

The Texans if not already will implode after this debacle.

Anyone know the salaries of the two starting QB's from last nights game? What a fucking joke.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:19 pm 

Nothing that ever comes easy is worth having. So they say, anyway.

I'll take a SB win, but it would be sweeter if they could spank the pats in Foxborough.

If we delight in seeing Bengal fans cry in cincy, imagine how that would be going to the SB through the pats? I'd love seeing Brady cry again. Twice in one season. It's all about how I feel. :lol:

And. . . This year seems different for me. I actually have confidence in the steelers. Or should I say a great deal of "hope." I don't think I'll have faith until the last quarter of the season and they go 14-2.

I also think the talent level of the steelers can overcome some scheme mismatches with Belichick. I'd want to take the regular season game with pure skill, while playing mind games with them in the playoffs with wrinkles.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:35 pm 

lets see if they can really get to 4-0 w/0 Brady and Grop

Quote:
Jacoby Brissett - QB - Patriots
WEEI Boston's Mike Petraglia reports Jacoby Brissett will need thumb surgery after injuring the finger in Thursday night's win.
It's a torn right (throwing) thumb ligament, which Brissett apparently suffered in the second half against the Texans but played through. We have no idea whom the Patriots are going to start at quarterback in Week 4 against the Bills. They have nine days to figure it out. Tom Brady has one more game to serve on suspension, while Jimmy Garoppolo is battling a painful shoulder injury. Julian Edelman has been working as the Patriots' emergency quarterback.

If it's edellman, LOL then we'll know it's stack the box time

Not much out there other than the 2 guys that came for tryouts....nobodies.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm 

See, the Patriots losing their remaining game without Brady could be huge. If the Steelers manage to only lose two games but beat NE in their head-to-head matchup, they could take the top seed at 14-2.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:23 pm 

Seems the brisket surgery thing was more BB MIS INFORMATION

Only a slight sprain.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:29 pm 

swissvale72 wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
BethlehemSteel wrote:
Next Bedwetting thread!!!

Just cAll it at face value.....NE is 1000% shady

Not bed wetting, fuckng genius thread. New England will do anything to win. I don't think Art Rooney could beat Robert Kraft in a card game. I'll eat my words when we beat them in the playoffs and if we don't play therm and happen to win another ring it will be stained in my opinion. Enough is enough. I put it all on Ben, Colbert, Tomlin and Rooney. Time to grow a pair and beat NE in the playoffs - could give a rats ass what happens in reg season.

Callin' bullshit on that one, Suwanee.....doesn't who the fuck we beat, doesn't matter who the fuck we didn't beat, if we get a 7th ring. Plain English, fuck that shit that we need to go through New England for the Lombardi to be legit.

+1000. You play who you play. Thinking otherwise is idiotic.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:29 am 

swissvale72 wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
Lit - to me hope and faith are a little different. Hope is really not sure it is going to happen, hoping it will. I have hope in this team, a lot of hope.

Faith - complete, steadfast, uncertain belief it will happen. Sorry - I don't have this, read my post to Swiss. That will have to be learned with these guys. If that smells like a golden shower to you than so be it.

So again, Suwanee......if you have no faith that Steelers will beat Patriots in Foxboro in the playoffs....WHY would you be rooting for this scenario.

Let's just remember as well.....finale of the '05 regular season....Belichick seemingly tanked the season finale to avoid drawing the Steelers (in Foxboro) in the Wildcard round.

I have hope they can beat them-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:32 am 

Y-Town Steel wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
Y-Town Steel wrote:
Hey Suwanee maybe when this is all over you and the Patriots can get an apartment together. Jagoff. We can smell your vagina through the Internet.

Fuck you asshole. I don't give a fuck what you think boy. I have the right to reserve my judgement about this team. I refuse to be a blind fucking kool-aid drinking rah-rah following fan anymore. I'll let you carry that bag.

I've put my time into this team. I don't need your approval. I don't give a flying fuck what you think.

I am tired of taking a back seat to NE. And I will tell you this again. I don't give a rat's ass what happens on October 23 in Heinz Field.

I prefer to play NE in NE in January. I am done with not beating the best when if fucking counts. I don't know how you can even look yourself in the mirror if you don't want to play NE in the playoffs in Fucking Foxboro - talk about smelling a pussy.

This team has a lot to show me this year to earn my respect.

:roll:

I'd love to see NE in the playoffs. I welcome that, if you will. I do not live in my fears. I'd rather see them in Pittsburgh cause, you know, home field advantage.

The big difference between you and me Suwanee is that I don't give a rat's ass what the Patriots do to the Texans on a Thursday night. You don't give a rat's ass what happens on 10/23? That game could mean a lot when it comes to seeding and home field in the playoffs.

So if I follow your logic, the Steelers could win the Super Bowl this year but you won't be happy/ satisfied unless that victory comes with a playoff win in Foxboro along the way. Got it. I feel bad for you.

And just to be clear, I despise the Patriots and would love to see the Steelers rip them two new assholes 10/23 and again in the playoffs. That we can agree on.

Agree with you

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:00 am 

JAX may end up winning that division with an 8-8 record

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next