It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Ravens
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:55 am 

Ravens enjoying a 4 game losing streak - the first of Harbaugh's career in Baltimore. If we could hang another L on them....in my mind.....that team could really come unglued IMO. These fuckers will come out playing like it's the Super Bowl.

Does Tomlin have the fortitide to get it done from a coaching perspective....in Baltimore?

Discuss...

Post subject: Re: Ravens
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:18 am 

I think he will find a way to lose to the Rats, with or without Ben, which I would almost root for if it convinced management to can him, but they won't. Cowherd's point about this team never quite having it's shit together is correct and that's all on Tomlin.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:29 am 

punum123 wrote:
Ravens enjoying a 4 game losing streak - the first of Harbaugh's career in Baltimore. If we could hang another L on them....in my mind.....that team could really come unglued IMO. These fuckers will come out playing like it's the Super Bowl.

Does Tomlin have the fortitide to get it done from a coaching perspective....in Baltimore?

Discuss...

Well Harbaugh has pwned Tomlin as of late, most recently with Ryan Mallet at the helm. The Ravens play us tough all of the time and I'm worried about Ben coming back from a sore knee.

I know this; we will not win with Landry Jones, so I'm going to pray for the next 10 days that Ben is ready to roll. Our run defense is flat out embarrassing, even the guys on the field think so. We consistently miss assignments, we are poor at tackling, we try and strip the ball instead of stopping the runner, it's just really really damn bad.

We could be in serious trouble. I don't know what in the hell is going on at our practices, but this might be the worst tackling steelers defense I've ever seen.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:03 pm 

Here's the thing....whether it's Ben or Jones or Dennis Dixon or Charlie Batch, it's the Ravens, and Tomlin will have that "street fight" mentality. Shorten the game, attrition football which will play right in to the Rats hands. I don't know how much you guys have watched the Rats this season, but they are not a good team. Their poor record last season was not a fluke. But then, they kicked Steelers asses twice last year, and there's that poor Tomlin road record against bad teams thing!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:38 pm 

Flacco complaining about a shoulder injury from the NYG game....also complaining about protection. Lucky he has mike Wallace.....MW's made a few plays this year.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:53 pm 

Question:

Who here thinks we would fare better with Harbaugh instead of Tomlin?

Just curious.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:02 pm 

I think the ravens have two things going for them they are at home and they need a win bad

Last edited by steelmann58 on Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:03 pm 

We usually split with Baltimore and I expect that to hold true this year, regardless if we win this one or the one later in the year. Harbaugh has owned Tomlin lately and it should embarass him, but Tomlin ain't into self reflection

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:05 pm 

Donnie Brasco wrote:
We usually split with Baltimore and I expect that to hold true this year, regardless if we win this one or the one later in the year. Harbaugh has owned Tomlin lately and it should embarass him, but Tomlin ain't into self reflection

Didn't they sweep us last year?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:06 pm 

steelmann58 wrote:
I think the ravens have two things going or them they are at home and they need a win bad

I think they have more than that going for them. Let you figure it out.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next