It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pats v Jets
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:59 pm 

Jets should be leading this game...a blatant DPI wasn't called, leading to the Jets having to try a 54-yard FG which was blocked.

But what I like about this game is...the Jets' D-linemen are beating the ever-living shit out of Tom Brady.

R S: "All praise MJG. Fuck the NUT!"

Post subject: Re: Pats v Jets
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:51 pm 

Every time Brady gets hit I smile

Always waiting for a career ending injury

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:02 pm 

Getting the jump on B2B here. On 3rd and short on the Jets' 30, the Pats imitate us with Brady going long to Mitchell when he had Edelman wide open for a first down. Ball goes through Mitchell's hands. I normally give the Cheats credit for just moving the chains. That was dumb.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:21 pm 

Of course the Jets' ineptitude let the Cheats back into this game.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:28 pm 

Jeemie wrote:
Jets should be leading this game...a blatant DPI wasn't called, leading to the Jets having to try a 54-yard FG which was blocked.

But what I like about this game is...the Jets' D-linemen are beating the ever-living shit out of Tom Brady.

there were some SERIOUS bad calls favoring the Pats in this game-- a few spots here, a DPI or non DPI there... kept them in the game.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:29 pm 

JackLambert58 wrote:
Getting the jump on B2B here. On 3rd and short on the Jets' 30, the Pats imitate us with Brady going long to Mitchell when he had Edelman wide open for a first down. Ball goes through Mitchell's hands. I normally give the Cheats credit for just moving the chains. That was dumb.

thought exactly the same thing-- mind-blowing, considering the Pats have a guy running free underneath on every play.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:35 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
Jeemie wrote:

there were some SERIOUS bad calls favoring the Pats in this game-- a few spots here, a DPI or non DPI there... kept them in the game.

Definitely agree.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:56 pm 

and this... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000747065/article/jets-appear-to-show-mercy-on-leadblocking-brady

They had a legal opportunity to give Brady the kill shot... and passed it up. Guy actually went out of his way to avoid hitting Brady; probably thought he'd get a flag.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:47 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
and this... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000747065/article/jets-appear-to-show-mercy-on-leadblocking-brady

They had a legal opportunity to give Brady the kill shot... and passed it up. Guy actually went out of his way to avoid hitting Brady; probably thought he'd get a flag.
I had no family obligations and had most of sunday to lounge, channel surf, and various other activities. I saw a lot of bad calls, or lack of calls. And inconsistent calls, but that play, that I saw with the volume turned down, looked like brady was doing some sort of dance. I cannot believe he didn't get nailed. Flag or no flag. It was almost like he was creating space not by blocking but parting the red sea with his arms. Unfuckingbelievable.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:04 pm 

Face it...these guys don't have the hate for the opponents and other players that fans do. It's a fraternity. There is tons of respect and a lot of these guys are probably friends...even with Tommy.