It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Dolphins at Ravens
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:24 pm 

Obviously wrote:
Ravens have no problems vanquishing these bums. Steelers not so much. Must be the matchups. :roll:

Steelers stomped the Redskins, Giants, and Jets - All of whom beat the Ravens. So....yeah, probably.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:58 pm 

Pabst wrote:
Obviously wrote:
Ravens have no problems vanquishing these bums. Steelers not so much. Must be the matchups. :roll:

Steelers stomped the Redskins, Giants, and Jets - All of whom beat the Ravens. So....yeah, probably.

No matter what, I think the Steelers are going to have their hands full on week 16.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:02 pm 

Suwanee88 wrote:
Pabst wrote:
Obviously wrote:

No matter what, I think the Steelers are going to have their hands full on week 16.

Unless they have some great play because of the fancy uniforms they will be wearing. We seem to play good in fancy uniforms. Buffalo losing this week makes me wonder f they are going to come out fighting or accepting that they will not be doing any post season dancing this year.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:10 pm 

My guess is: Buffalo will be a very game opponent, especially at home. They can run the ball, use misdirection and ball fakes, use a moving pocket. You have to be super disciplined against them vis a vis backside pursuit angles and run fits. The Steelers have shown the ability to be disciplined on D, but they've also made some bad plays in that regard. Tyrod might struggle to complete passes downfield, but he's more than capable of hitting an open guy while on the move or taking off and running if you leave the door open with the pass rush. I could see a defensive gameplan where we open the door for him and have Shazier laying in wait, or a plan to keep him in the pocket and give him underneath throws-- count on him to be unable to not make a mistake or errant throw on a long drive.