It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Finland Steeler's sign Seth Peters 22 yr old QB
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:22 pm 

From Hendrix's college in Conway ARK. HIS SENIOR YEAR THEY AVERAGED 600 YARDS PER GAME, leading the NCAA in total
yardage per game. A DIVISION 3 COLLEGE. MY GRANDSON WAS HIS CENTER FOR 4 YEARS. GREAT ATHELETE, NICE YOUNG MAN!

Post subject: Re: Finland Steeler's sign Seth Peters 22 yr old QB
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:11 pm 

10,000 total yards, 85 td's, 20 interceptions, 73.9 passing rating, highest in the NCAA.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:08 am 

hopalong wrote:
From Hendrix's college in Conway ARK. HIS SENIOR YEAR THEY AVERAGED 600 YARDS PER GAME, leading the NCAA in total
yardage per game. A DIVISION 3 COLLEGE. MY GRANDSON WAS HIS CENTER FOR 4 YEARS. GREAT ATHELETE, NICE YOUNG MAN!

Pretty cool Hop.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:06 pm 

Final game they had 7 touchdowns on 23 completions, nearly one out of 3 passes. Some firepower!

And thank you......! We joined the same day and I'm originally from upstate NY.. Saratoga Springs. Go to track nearly every year.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:21 pm 

hopalong wrote:
Final game they had 7 touchdowns on 23 completions, nearly one out of 3 passes. Some firepower!

And thank you......! We joined the same day and I'm originally from upstate NY.. Saratoga Springs. Go to track nearly every year.

LOL, I never noticed the join date. Small world. If only the board never crashed and or we had all of our original join date from Stillers.com and from stillers-forums.com. That would be something to see. A lot of us here have been here so many years, it's pretty great actually. Love the camaraderie. Was clicking through my iphones photos the other day and saw a screen shot of Tronic. May he RIP and be waving his towel with us through this playoff push.

Saratoga Springs: beautiful place. Been to the track a few times. I'm a couple hours away from there right on the NY/PA border. Small town of nothing really. Used to go to the Travers (sp?) every year with my highschool girlfriend and her family. Hit big a couple of times. When I say hit big I mean we used to split our bets and pull in 1/2 the winnings but at 17yrs old 800 bucks and 1200 bucks another time was big money to split. LOL.

Good times!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:43 pm 

I owned 2.5% of Wicked Strong who lost a Travers photo in 2014 after leading through the stretch. Still hard to believe he got nipped at the wire. An expensive photo!

Best of 2017 to you and yours and all the board members. Go Steeler's!!!!!!!!!!