It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:42 pm 

Still Lit wrote:

Doggystyle is a stone-cold classic! (Granted, that was FOREVER ago.) If you can't admit it, you are deep into the wilderness of old fart country. :lol:

I love "Gin & Juice".... "...who? that bitch?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:47 pm 

955876 wrote:
Quote:
Doggystyle is a stone-cold classic! (Granted, that was FOREVER ago.) If you can't admit it, you are deep into the wilderness of old fart country. :lol:

Agreed. Further, give me some ole school rap any day over the shit of today. Can't stand th Fetty Wap, Lil Uzi, and etc that kids listen to.

You want a bonafide celeb Steeler fan look to Hank Williams Jr.

Agreed, the modern shit my daughter listens too (11th grade) is so weak, compared to Snoop, Coolio, NWA, Ice T .... stuff like that.

But I do like Snoop, and yes, he's a Steelers fan in my book. If I was an in demand celebrity, I'd go do all the stuff too, and accept the free jerseys from other teams and go hang with Tom Brady, etc. Why not? I personally don't actually hate those people, I just root against them in sporting events.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:24 pm 

How in the hell is Little Yachty a major recording artist? Sounds like a mixtape from a 5th grader on the shortbus.

Maybe this new Tupac movie can open some eyes as to how much rap is in decline. Until the End of Time took an OK Mister Mister song and made it great.

Snoop is no longer a rapper, he's a party signifier at this point in his career.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:31 pm 

When I went to SB XL in Detroit, I went to the Penthouse/Rockstar Energy Drink party at some old bank that was made into a night club. Snoop sang every song in his catalog that night. He wore several Steeler jerseys. It was open bar I think. Maybe the best $500 I ever spent. Great time!

Snoop will always be a Steeler fan in my book.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:19 pm 

My Two cents.... I gives a rats ass who's a Steelers Fan...And when it comes to Hollywood / Some other type of singing dancing huckster .. I really gives two fucks..
All those fakes on the left coast will do whatever it takes to promote themselves or make a buck...I am sure none of them are really fans..
I worry about myself and my family..now if they turncoat on me.. well the world will be ending..

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:32 pm 

Old fart territory? How about Eric B. and Rakim. One of my favs.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:38 pm 

The joke is on New England if they think hiring Snoop to be a part of their festivities is a "slap in the face" to Steelers fans.

Maybe if they got Donnie Iris. But Snoop? Who gives a fuck?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:42 pm 

955876 wrote:
You want a bonafide celeb Steeler fan look to Hank Williams Jr.

Unfortunately the Steelers seem to attract a lot of shit head celebrity fans.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:54 pm 

alancac98 wrote:
Snoop was part of the festivities as the Patriots received their Super Bowl Rings wearing a Patriot's Jersey and acting all giddy over Brady's rings. It seems the Patriots organized this as a slap in the face to both Steeler Nation and Falcons fans. So, has he converted or just playing along for the cash it banked him?

How much money would it take for you dawn a Patriot's jersey and perform during their ring ceremony and celebration?

Me - Enough money to retire on and have plenty to do whatever I wanted, but then again, I'm not already rich like Snoop is. After returning home, I would light that fucking jersey and watch it burn in my Steeler's gear waving a terrible towel. (On second thought, I couldn't do it no matter what. I could not betray my black and gold for no amount of money)

If I had my millions already, like Snoop, I would have sent the Patriot's FO a quick note that read "Oh, Fuck NO!" and an envelope of vomit.

Can you blame him? We have a management group that is more conservative than Billy Graham. We get our asses handed to us every time we play the Patriots while they have clearly stolen our legacy as the greatest franchise, and we have to watch them aggressively load up a roster that is already the best in the NFL.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:43 am 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next