steelerfury.com
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/

MNF
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9134
Page 1 of 5

Author:  GreekSteel [ Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:31 pm ]
Post subject:  MNF

Vikes vs Saints

I think the vikes are gonna be sneaky good this season..they have 2 great pass rushers on defense in Griffin and young star to be Danielle Hunter..some nice pieces on offense to in Cook who is gonna be real good, Diggs is a real up and comer, Rudolph at TE and Thielen a nice slot wr thuis season..Bradford is ok if the OL keeps him upright

Author:  Orangesteel [ Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MNF

Agreed Greek. Next week will be a battle. Vikes were a legit contender before the Bridgewater injury; they are trying their damndest to get back there.

Author:  GreekSteel [ Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MNF

Orangesteel wrote:
Agreed Greek. Next week will be a battle. Vikes were a legit contender before the Bridgewater injury; they are trying their damndest to get back there.



Agree with you Orange

Author:  TB [ Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MNF

Glad we get 'em on a short week.

Author:  GreekSteel [ Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MNF

TB wrote:
Glad we get 'em on a short week.



yep

and in Pittsburgh

Author:  Pabst [ Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MNF

GreekSteel wrote:
Vikes vs Saints

I think the vikes are gonna be sneaky good this season..they have 2 great pass rushers on defense in Griffin and young star to be Danielle Hunter..some nice pieces on offense to in Cook who is gonna be real good, Diggs is a real up and comer, Rudolph at TE and Thielen a nice slot wr thuis season..Bradford is ok if the OL keeps him upright
I'd be inclined to agree, but it's the Vikings....you can pretty much bank on a losing streak to end the season or a total choke job in the playoffs.

Author:  fractalsteel [ Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MNF

That was some drive by Bradford there the last 5 minutes of the half. Some really great throws.

Author:  BarryFoster [ Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MNF

fractalsteel wrote:
That was some drive by Bradford there the last 5 minutes of the half. Some really great throws.


Yep. Perfect throws.

Author:  SP [ Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MNF

Note to Haley, no screen passes next week. These Viking corners eat them up.

Author:  Jeemie [ Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MNF

SP wrote:
Note to Haley, no screen passes next week. These Viking corners eat them up.


So of course the first two drives will feature them...

Page 1 of 5 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/