It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: sackorpick files grievance
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:17 pm 

Quote:
With NFL owners slated to meet in New York in a matter of days for the fall meetings, free-agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick has filed a grievance against the league stemming from his lack of employment, says his attorney Mark Geragos. https://www.yahoo.com/sports/colin-kaep ... 03037.html
The NFL FO and Owners need to take a knee in protest.

Post subject: Re: sackorpick files grievance
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:58 am 

Packers are retards, giving their season away if they don't sign him, dumb ass fans can wave their stupid little flags and say God Bless America, but Kapaernick is way better than that nobody kid from UCLA, are you really RETARDED enough to willingly lose games to honor a stupid song?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:14 am 

Nick79 wrote:
Packers are retards, giving their season away if they don't sign him, dumb ass fans can wave their stupid little flags and say God Bless America, but Kapaernick is way better than that nobody kid from UCLA, are you really RETARDED enough to willingly lose games to honor a stupid song?

In a word YES..

Stupid for you because I am sure you never served or lost anyone close in a conflict..

But hey we fought and bled and died so you can have your voice.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:51 am 

Nick79 wrote:

The 2 QB's the Packers have behind AR are better than Colin Sackorpick. He's done as a player, DONE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:36 am 

BethlehemSteel wrote:
Nick79 wrote:

The 2 QB's the Packers have behind AR are better than Colin Sackorpick. He's done as a player, DONE

What have the 2 QB's behind Rodgers done to prove they are better than Kaepernick?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:13 pm 

Nick79 wrote:

No more retarded than assuming a guy who's biggest knock is his lack of preparation will come in, learn a new offensive system, and save GB's season.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:27 pm 

Tundralag wrote:
Nick79 wrote:

In a word YES..

Stupid for you because I am sure you never served or lost anyone close in a conflict..

It appears the anthem means only one thing to you. Honoring the military. It doesn't surprise me that you feel like you do, since you and many like you are willing to set aside and ignore that very same freedom you are supposedly protecting while demanding compliance and conformity. And it's also interesting that guilt is used in an attempt to manipulate others into your thinking, taking it personally what someone else thinks. So much so that it foments rage.

BR is an accused rapist. Twice. There are others, and accused murderers, drug users, and domestic violence and child abusers in the nfl. I guess those things are acceptable in order to win games, but not some guy that kneels for the anthem or has a different political belief. I honestly wonder where people's priorities are. But considering the current climate. Anything goes. /shrug.

Last edited by COR-TEN on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:36 pm 

COR-TEN wrote:
Tundralag wrote:
Nick79 wrote:

In a word YES..

It appears the anthem means only one thing to you. Honoring the military. It doesn't surprise me that you feel like you do, since you and many like you are willing to set aside and ignore that very same freedom you are supposedly protecting and demand compliance and conformity. And it's also interesting that guilt is used in an attempt to manipulate others into your thinking, taking it personally what someone else thinks. So much so that it foments rage.

BR is an accused rapist. Twice. There are others, and accused murderers, drug users, and domestic violence and child abusers in the nfl. I guess those things are acceptable in order to win games, but not some guy that kneels for the anthem or has a different political belief. I honestly wonder where people's priorities are. But considering the current climate. Anything goes. /shrug.

I am not trying to guilt anyone into doing anything...I don't take it personal everyone has their cause to fight or their belief.. I just think this all started over some dumbass with kill cops socks and some ISIS girlfriend..
As for the rest of the rapists and murderers.. I Agree fucking take them out back and shoot them in the forehead, I have zero tolerance for hardened criminals..

as for ben the key word there is accused.. if he was convicted I think he should get a bullet to the skull.. but he wasn't.. Looked like a couple of gold diggers got there pussy in an bunch when ben told them to fuck off after his BJ.. but hey lets just ruin some dude because some gold digger didn't get to marry the star QB..

BLUF: I really don't give a shit either way.. It has zero impact on my life. Everyone can do what they want.. as long as they understand that their rights stop where my rights begin..
If a business pisses me off I stop going there..
NFL pisses me off I stop watching and buying NFL shit..
someone hurts my family member, I make their family tree look like a bush.. no big deal :) Just kidding of course..

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:06 pm 

Tundralag wrote:
I am not trying to guilt anyone into doing anything...I don't take it personal everyone has their cause to fight or their belief.. I just think this all started over some dumbass with kill cops socks and some ISIS girlfriend..
As for the rest of the rapists and murderers.. I Agree fucking take them out back and shoot them in the forehead, I have zero tolerance for hardened criminals..

as for ben the key word there is accused.. if he was convicted I think he should get a bullet to the skull.. but he wasn't.. Looked like a couple of gold diggers got there pussy in an bunch when ben told them to fuck off after his BJ.. but hey lets just ruin some dude because some gold digger didn't get to marry the star QB..

BLUF: I really don't give a shit either way.. It has zero impact on my life. Everyone can do what they want.. as long as they understand that their rights stop where my rights begin..
If a business pisses me off I stop going there..
NFL pisses me off I stop watching and buying NFL shit..
Fair enough. But nobody really wants to accept Kaep's grievances. They just think he's dissing america and the military, ignoring the real message. Or denying it. But I don't condone capital punishment for rape.

And including the fact that you served or lost family members in the "fight for freedom" is indeed using guilt. You want them to censor themselves because it's disrespecting fallen soldiers.

Tundralag wrote:
someone hurts my family member, I make their family tree look like a bush.. no big deal :) Just kidding of course..
Good thing you're not a cop.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:48 pm 

Tundralag wrote:
Nick79 wrote:

In a word YES..

Football has nothing to do with flags, anthems, soldiers or wars. Football games are the equivalent of sitcoms or rock concerts, no more important or sacred. They shouldn't even play the anthem there, like they don't play it before a movie. And we'd still have these games even if there had been no wars, we could of skipped every war since WW2 and we'd still be free to have the games, just like the LOSERS of wars, like Germany or Japan, or Iraq still have their games. So soldiers didn't "allow" us to be free to have football games, North Korea has football games, Cuba has one of the best baseball leagues in the world, supposedly they aren't free. Football games are just ENTERTAINMENT, nothing more, has nothing to do with soldiers. And you don't know me, I have had relatives that served. In fact I was going to serve, but before signing up, I got something I wanted instead, a good job, so I passed on the lesser opportunity, Still, entertainment like football has no relationship with soldiers, flags and anthems, they need to be separated,