It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: sackorpick files grievance
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:07 pm 

955876 wrote:
Quote:
Simple concept

It’s only a simple concept to those that understand how real people that have to sign real checks make decisions.

Those who believe everyone is “entitled” to something just can’t comprehend why a person that runs a real business might shy away from paying CK some of their money.

slow clap.

Post subject: Re: sackorpick files grievance
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:37 pm 

Here was a question asked by a non-football fan. They watch other sports because the NFL has fucked up the league in the last 10 years more than they have the entire history of the sport. Anyway, this non-football fan asked me why hasn't kap signed in the Canadian League? Or the Arena League? If he truly wants to play football and separate himself from the politics why not go play football somewhere else? It would prove he truly is in it for the love of the game and not the platform it can provide. I didn't have an answer for this individual. Anyone answer that one? An example: http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2017 ... _127-.html

Oh and Cor-Ten I titled this thread sackorpick because that's what a Great Many 9'er fans I know and local sports analysts here in California called him before he was dismissed from San Francisco. I thought it was funny when I first heard it 2 years ago.