It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Peyton Mannings accuser empowered by Weinstein
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:53 am 

This is getting out of hand. This woman is completely psychotic. Whether he was mooning a teammate or mooning her, holy shit it was 25 years ago. A few seconds of mooning and she claims she is still traumatized. No comparison to fat Harvey. This woman is completely insane and is supposedly leaving voicemails for Peyton's mother.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... -case.html

Post subject: Re: Peyton Mannings accuser empowered by Weinstein
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:02 am 

Welcome to 2017... Every fucking snowflake in the USA needs a cause to embrace or something triggers them..

The USA has gone fucking nuts.. We are raising a bunch of fucking pussies.. 20 more years like this and we wont have to worry about Nukes or war... Russia and China will walk in and take our country without a shot.. Even France will laugh at us...

Wake the fuck up and grow the fuck up.. Good Lord... You are a woman in a men's locker room after a game... Hmmm You just might see a dick or two.. If you don't want that then don't go in there.. Simple as that..

Adam Sandler also on the cutting block because he triggered some actress because he touched her knee.. The world has gone mad..

I do hope Hollywood blows the fuck up and they have so much IN fighting they can leave the politics out..

Thanks god I am old... I hope I am dead before the real Snowflakes take over..

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:32 pm 

Tundralag wrote:
Welcome to 2017... Every fucking snowflake in the USA needs a cause to embrace or something triggers them..

The USA has gone fucking nuts.. We are raising a bunch of fucking pussies.. 20 more years like this and we wont have to worry about Nukes or war... Russia and China will walk in and take our country without a shot.. Even France will laugh at us...

Wake the fuck up and grow the fuck up.. Good Lord... You are a woman in a men's locker room after a game... Hmmm You just might see a dick or two.. If you don't want that then don't go in there.. Simple as that..

Adam Sandler also on the cutting block because he triggered some actress because he touched her knee.. The world has gone mad..

I do hope Hollywood blows the fuck up and they have so much IN fighting they can leave the politics out..

Spot on and quote of the year!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:28 pm 

Tundralag wrote:

You sound like a pussy. :P

Do you complain this much all the time or only in the internet?

Joking aside, yes: a whole lot of young people are soft.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:39 pm 

Still Lit wrote:
Joking aside, yes: a whole lot of young people are soft.
It's capitalism's fault.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:33 am 

How has no one written a song yet called "Blame it on the Ambien"?

So she already got a nice settlement from the university. But sounds like she's continued to go after Manning's deep pockets. She'll probably "tell her story" to anyone who will ask, for a small appearance fee.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:45 am 

Tundralag wrote:

My lifelong goal of being a creepy old man dies more every year.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:02 am 

Anyone who claims to be scarred 25 years later because she had an asshole in her face for 2 seconds is completely batshit crazy or out for $$. This whore has both issues....in spades.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:09 pm 

R S wrote:
Anyone who claims to be scarred 25 years later because she had an asshole in her face for 2 seconds is completely batshit crazy or out for $$. This whore has both issues....in spades.

No kidding. This kind of shit is a reminder that these crazy fucks are "out there". Be careful people, it's only going to get worse.

ON another note Corey Feldman is probably in hiding for his public outing. I expect to hear one of these stories of "accidental deaths" regarding him like one of those stories that reads, no suicide note but killed himself by shooting himself in the back of the head three times.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:57 pm 

None of this is going to matter. Haven't you heard - in 20 years men are going to be useless. Women will go to the Android store and finally get the perfect husband of their dreams (I think some of the women I've dated will be first in line, still waiting).