It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:09 pm 

Suwanee88 wrote:
Oh yes, the game where LeBeau changed his entire defensive game plan, it worked and then Tomlin never used it again??? Fucking insanity.

In order to pull that off, you need the pass rushers and you need the man to man cover guys, and I'm not sure we've had that since 2011, but I'm hoping we have them this year.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:27 pm 

brad45 wrote:
Steelers are more loaded than the Pats on both sides. The difference will be the Pats are smarter. Pats are talented, smart and humble. The Steelers are very talented,arrogant and dumb. The defense always talk themselves up from the Porter days and it continues. They have prima dona wide receivers and even their running back talks himself up telling other running backs not to compare themselves to him. Their head coach is another 1 that adheres to the beat your own chest and tell everyone how tough you are mentality. They are tough and talented but when they play the Pats they are shown up to be flat track bullies. Pats are tough and don't talk it up. From BB down they are humble and work hard. Steelers could beat them but Pats would have to have an off day.

This quote from the pat fan in the link pretty much says it all.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:33 pm 

Steelafan77 wrote:
brad45 wrote:
Steelers are more loaded than the Pats on both sides. The difference will be the Pats are smarter. Pats are talented, smart and humble. The Steelers are very talented,arrogant and dumb. The defense always talk themselves up from the Porter days and it continues. They have prima dona wide receivers and even their running back talks himself up telling other running backs not to compare themselves to him. Their head coach is another 1 that adheres to the beat your own chest and tell everyone how tough you are mentality. They are tough and talented but when they play the Pats they are shown up to be flat track bullies. Pats are tough and don't talk it up. From BB down they are humble and work hard. Steelers could beat them but Pats would have to have an off day.

Very true and sums it up perfectly. It also explains my frustration with the Steelers and Tomlin.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:40 pm 

Obviously wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:
brad45 wrote:

Very true and sums it up perfectly. It also explains my frustration with the Steelers and Tomlin.

Mine Too.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:13 pm 

VeritasSteel wrote:
Obviously wrote:
I want some of that action. Avatar for a year the Steelers score 40 points on the Patriots?

No much of a bet. I was thinking about making it my avatar anyways. :lol: Finding the gif was a bit of a gay adventure that I don't care to repeat.

Where is that gif from, Sesame Street? It's hilarious out of context!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:01 am 

Quote:
The difference will be the Pats are smarter. Pats are talented, smart and humble. The Steelers are very talented,arrogant and dumb.

Do any of you asshats actually believe that the Pats are more humble than the Steelers? That the Pats as an organization from top to bottom are not re-writing the record books for arrogant?

This is bizarro world over here.

Besides, that dude is basically just saying the Pats will win because they have more white guys. #stereotypes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:37 am 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
Quote:
The difference will be the Pats are smarter. Pats are talented, smart and humble. The Steelers are very talented,arrogant and dumb.

Do any of you asshats actually believe that the Pats are more humble than the Steelers? That the Pats as an organization from top to bottom are not re-writing the record books for arrogant?

Besides, that dude is basically just saying the Pats will win because they have more white guys. #stereotypes

Great...the Undercover Mod B2B plays the race card.

Now, what that dude is saying is that the Patriots are more disciplined, less likely to call attention to themselves either leading up to the game or during the game itself.

Don't know how many of you saw the piece on Belichick, think it was the football life. His team's up by three scores late, there's a timeout on the field, his players are dancing, and Belichick flips the fuck out...puts a stop to that shit. My guess? Tomlin doesn't do that, he allows it, maybe laughs at it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:47 am 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
Quote:

They’re arrogant after a game because eight times out of ten they deserve to be.

They do their talking on the field, not on Facebook Live.

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:54 am 

Kindly move this thread to the dustbin.......

Let's discuss it again in the offseason

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:15 am 

BethlehemSteel wrote:
Kindly move this thread to the dustbin.......

Let's discuss it again in the offseason

Beth, I gotta tell you....all due respect, if I had to make a list of Shit I Hate on this esteemed website, it's when posters ask for threads to be locked, moved, deleted. Simple alternative....don't like it, don't fuckin' read it!!

No offense intended.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next