It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:10 pm 

Steelcody36 wrote:
Exactly.

We're turning into the asshole of planet Earth.

Have you ever seen the movie "Idiocracy" ? It is hilarious, but also seems to me like an exaggerated version of the actual 'Murica we live in now, where some people are proud of being stupid. In the movie, the wrestling champion (Think WWE) becomes president, is a reality TV Star much different. LOL.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:05 pm 

Nick79 wrote:
Steelcody36 wrote:
Exactly.

Have you ever seen the movie "Idiocracy" ? It is hilarious, but also seems to me like an exaggerated version of the actual 'Murica we live in now, where some people are proud of being stupid. In the movie, the wrestling champion (Think WWE) becomes president, is a reality TV Star much different. LOL.

I agree. And we essentially had bozo the clown as president for 8 years! LOL Crazy isn't it!

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:11 pm 

http://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment ... ?a=viewall

Number 4 really stands out as the main reason why I stopped. Combine that to Number 10. Number 10 was the main reason why I struggled maintaining viewer loyalty early on.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:52 pm 

many of the other reasons can be overcome if the show is exciting. If's it's boring, you're done.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:13 pm 

Filler and spacing is an issue when the acting and writing aren't up to task. They want to be a drama, but they don't know how to truly give characters depth.

If you watch The Americans, then you've seen how drama works when done right.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:30 pm 

Found this today and felt compelled to post it. So right on. :lol:

Quote:
Jksswage 5 hours ago
I read that this season Negan will make a lot of snarky comments and menacing faces. Rick will make several heroic speeches and brave stances which will backfire leaving him with an utterly bewilder look on his face for entire episodes. Carl and Enid will do something meaningless and monotonous to fill in spaces where they couldn't think of anything to write. Maggie will look brave a whole bunch of times. Jesus will almost but not quite actually do anything. Morgan will suffer in moral agony about something. Carol will get real mad and then get real mad about getting real mad. Daryl's hair will stay greasy and stringy and his self-replicating crossbow bolts will never run out. The tiger dude will say something witty. The big dude with the axe will grin and eat something. The zombies will occasionally show up making chainsaw noises no one can hear for some reason. The junk yard lady will go back the 1960's British show The Prisoner where she obviously time transported in from. Eugene will still have the best mullet on tv, and he and it will do something reprehensible. The remaining accessory characters will occasionally get shot or punched or put everyone in a precarious spot where they nearly get everyone else killed but don't. Michonne will look uber serious about something and chop the heck out of whatever it was. And the cars will all have good batteries and gas that has not deteriorated. Then in season 9 . . . . . https://www.yahoo.com/movies/m/6c9c99e1 ... son-8.html

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:54 pm 

Nick79 wrote:
Steelcody36 wrote:
Exactly.

Just watched it the other day, lol.

Everybody is basically below 60 IQ. If that were to happen our species would go extinct fairly quickly, or the Earth would simply be destroyed.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50