It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: MNF
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 7445
Vikes vs Saints

I think the vikes are gonna be sneaky good this season..they have 2 great pass rushers on defense in Griffin and young star to be Danielle Hunter..some nice pieces on offense to in Cook who is gonna be real good, Diggs is a real up and comer, Rudolph at TE and Thielen a nice slot wr thuis season..Bradford is ok if the OL keeps him upright


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MNF
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 6448
Agreed Greek. Next week will be a battle. Vikes were a legit contender before the Bridgewater injury; they are trying their damndest to get back there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MNF
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 7445
Orangesteel wrote:
Agreed Greek. Next week will be a battle. Vikes were a legit contender before the Bridgewater injury; they are trying their damndest to get back there.



Agree with you Orange


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MNF
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:13 pm
Posts: 2682
Glad we get 'em on a short week.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MNF
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 7445
TB wrote:
Glad we get 'em on a short week.



yep

and in Pittsburgh


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MNF
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 1122
GreekSteel wrote:
Vikes vs Saints

I think the vikes are gonna be sneaky good this season..they have 2 great pass rushers on defense in Griffin and young star to be Danielle Hunter..some nice pieces on offense to in Cook who is gonna be real good, Diggs is a real up and comer, Rudolph at TE and Thielen a nice slot wr thuis season..Bradford is ok if the OL keeps him upright
I'd be inclined to agree, but it's the Vikings....you can pretty much bank on a losing streak to end the season or a total choke job in the playoffs.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MNF
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:09 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 pm
Posts: 1958
That was some drive by Bradford there the last 5 minutes of the half. Some really great throws.

_________________
Black holes have no hair.
https://twitter.com/sinceflyerscup?lang=en


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MNF
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 5552
fractalsteel wrote:
That was some drive by Bradford there the last 5 minutes of the half. Some really great throws.


Yep. Perfect throws.

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MNF
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:50 am
Posts: 2689
Note to Haley, no screen passes next week. These Viking corners eat them up.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MNF
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 20015
SP wrote:
Note to Haley, no screen passes next week. These Viking corners eat them up.


So of course the first two drives will feature them...

_________________
Bill Walsh: “Your ability to make good judgments is much easier on Thursday night than during the heat of the game."

R S: "All praise MJG. Fuck the NUT!"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group