It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: MNF
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 4920
bradshaw2ben wrote:
I think it's a home game, so the Steelers will play less conservatively on offense, and it's likely that will result in more points, especially vs a defense with an injured Xavier Rhodes and PI machine Trey Waynes.

Our defense is going to get shredded by Minnesota, unless there are some mammoth changes in personnel. We have no answer for Theilen. None.

I though Theilen was a ham'n egger

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MNF
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:13 pm
Posts: 3180
bradshaw2ben wrote:
What's the most points ever scored by both teams combined at Heinz Field? We're about to challenge that.


Under is the play this year.

It's gonna take Vegas 3-4 more weeks to adjust that the Steelers aren't an elite offense.

-7 is too much. It's going to get bet down and end up right in the Vegas zone which basically means they don't have a clue what will happen. Wouldn't shock me if we struggle big time to score next Sunday and the Vikes beat our ass.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MNF
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 1287
Not to change the subject, but apparently Tony Romo knows what he's doing in the broadcast booth:


_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MNF
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 14091
R S wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
I think it's a home game, so the Steelers will play less conservatively on offense, and it's likely that will result in more points, especially vs a defense with an injured Xavier Rhodes and PI machine Trey Waynes.

Our defense is going to get shredded by Minnesota, unless there are some mammoth changes in personnel. We have no answer for Theilen. None.

I though Theilen was a ham'n egger

Playing like a man possessed right now. He and Bradford have that AB/Ben radar going.

I never pooh poohed Thielen-- I didn't even know who he was coming out. I even watched some of his college games and didn't know who he was.

_________________
Whatever it takes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MNF
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 14091
TB wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
What's the most points ever scored by both teams combined at Heinz Field? We're about to challenge that.


Under is the play this year.

It's gonna take Vegas 3-4 more weeks to adjust that the Steelers aren't an elite offense.

-7 is too much. It's going to get bet down and end up right in the Vegas zone which basically means they don't have a clue what will happen. Wouldn't shock me if we struggle big time to score next Sunday and the Vikes beat our ass.

Although I wouldn't be entirely surprised with that result-- the Steelers are at home, and they call a completely different game at home, especially coming off that bullshit.

_________________
Whatever it takes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MNF
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:13 pm
Posts: 3180
You would think we'd open it up more, but who knows with these guys.

Nothing would surprise me. I mean, just look last year at the difference in Philly then back home against K.C.

I do think Thielan gets 100+ yards easily.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MNF
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:48 pm
Posts: 1000
R S wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
I think it's a home game, so the Steelers will play less conservatively on offense, and it's likely that will result in more points, especially vs a defense with an injured Xavier Rhodes and PI machine Trey Waynes.

Our defense is going to get shredded by Minnesota, unless there are some mammoth changes in personnel. We have no answer for Theilen. None.

I though Theilen was a ham'n egger


Thielen has turned into a stud. He runs a 4.45 forty, 6'1", is 208 lbs., has great hands and has really worked on his craft. The way he's playing right now, he would easily be WR2 on our team.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MNF
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 20652
Pabst wrote:
Not to change the subject, but apparently Tony Romo knows what he's doing in the broadcast booth:



Well, more than Rex Ryan and Sergio Dipp anyway... :lol: :lol:

_________________
Bill Walsh: “Your ability to make good judgments is much easier on Thursday night than during the heat of the game."

R S: "All praise MJG. Fuck the NUT!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MNF
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:20 pm
Posts: 2188
Pabst wrote:
Not to change the subject, but apparently Tony Romo knows what he's doing in the broadcast booth:



I can't wait until he does a Steeler game.

"WR Screen coming"

"Tony, what did you see there?"

"Well it's Todd Haley, I mean... it's not like he's going to do anything else"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: MNF
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 3166
bradshaw2ben wrote:
What's the most points ever scored by both teams combined at Heinz Field? We're about to challenge that.


What makes you think the Steelers' offense will keep up? The Vikings defense is far better than the Clowns.

_________________
Because Tomlin.
Team STD


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group