It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: MNF
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:25 am 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
I think it's a home game, so the Steelers will play less conservatively on offense, and it's likely that will result in more points, especially vs a defense with an injured Xavier Rhodes and PI machine Trey Waynes.

Our defense is going to get shredded by Minnesota, unless there are some mammoth changes in personnel. We have no answer for Theilen. None.

I though Theilen was a ham'n egger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:28 am 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
What's the most points ever scored by both teams combined at Heinz Field? We're about to challenge that.

Under is the play this year.

It's gonna take Vegas 3-4 more weeks to adjust that the Steelers aren't an elite offense.

-7 is too much. It's going to get bet down and end up right in the Vegas zone which basically means they don't have a clue what will happen. Wouldn't shock me if we struggle big time to score next Sunday and the Vikes beat our ass.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:30 am 

Not to change the subject, but apparently Tony Romo knows what he's doing in the broadcast booth:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:31 am 

R S wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
I think it's a home game, so the Steelers will play less conservatively on offense, and it's likely that will result in more points, especially vs a defense with an injured Xavier Rhodes and PI machine Trey Waynes.

Our defense is going to get shredded by Minnesota, unless there are some mammoth changes in personnel. We have no answer for Theilen. None.

Playing like a man possessed right now. He and Bradford have that AB/Ben radar going.

I never pooh poohed Thielen-- I didn't even know who he was coming out. I even watched some of his college games and didn't know who he was.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:36 am 

TB wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
What's the most points ever scored by both teams combined at Heinz Field? We're about to challenge that.

Under is the play this year.

It's gonna take Vegas 3-4 more weeks to adjust that the Steelers aren't an elite offense.

-7 is too much. It's going to get bet down and end up right in the Vegas zone which basically means they don't have a clue what will happen. Wouldn't shock me if we struggle big time to score next Sunday and the Vikes beat our ass.

Although I wouldn't be entirely surprised with that result-- the Steelers are at home, and they call a completely different game at home, especially coming off that bullshit.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:41 am 

You would think we'd open it up more, but who knows with these guys.

Nothing would surprise me. I mean, just look last year at the difference in Philly then back home against K.C.

I do think Thielan gets 100+ yards easily.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:54 am 

R S wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:

Thielen has turned into a stud. He runs a 4.45 forty, 6'1", is 208 lbs., has great hands and has really worked on his craft. The way he's playing right now, he would easily be WR2 on our team.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:58 am 

Pabst wrote:
Not to change the subject, but apparently Tony Romo knows what he's doing in the broadcast booth:

Well, more than Rex Ryan and Sergio Dipp anyway... :lol: :lol:

R S: "All praise MJG. Fuck the NUT!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:03 pm 

Pabst wrote:

I can't wait until he does a Steeler game.

"WR Screen coming"

"Tony, what did you see there?"

"Well it's Todd Haley, I mean... it's not like he's going to do anything else"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:41 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:

What makes you think the Steelers' offense will keep up? The Vikings defense is far better than the Clowns.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next