It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Shazier
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:58 pm 

I took out the "s", Jeemie!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:12 pm 

johnny on the spot today!! I must say I was mad when he seemed to miss a play that went for first..then next play he makes the pic..he was big today! as hard as offense wanted to shit it away..shaz refused to lose.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:32 pm 

Shazier makes big plays in big games time and time again. He'll never be Levon Kirkland in the run game, but the kid has special traits. The int was huge, but the deflection to Hilton was the WOW play. Huge jump and if he doesn't get a hand on the ball Ravens have a first down at our 20

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:34 pm 

Wow...I haven't posted here in years and I still see the word Zivco..me thinks the ladies doth protest too much - still...Anywho todays game was a great example of a team that builds through the draft and a team that uses FA too much because they cannot build through the draft. Like it or not the game changed after 2011 and our D had to too and holy shit if Colbert hasn't fielded the most talented homegrown D in the league again...Shazier Heyward Tuit Watt are the irreplaceable parts but Sean D, Burns, Dupree, Grave Digger, all could become top tier as well. Also watch my damn show I couldnt post for two years cause I was making it... its on cinemax but here is a free link

https://www.cinemax.com/mike-judge-pres ... /episode-1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:49 pm 

SP wrote:
Shazier makes big plays in big games time and time again. He'll never be Levon Kirkland in the run game, but the kid has special traits. The int was huge, but the deflection to Hilton was the WOW play. Huge jump and if he doesn't get a hand on the ball Ravens have a first down at our 20

We need Shazier to make plays. He did today.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:56 pm 

Strom Detmer wrote:
Wow...I haven't posted here in years and I still see the word Zivco..me thinks the ladies doth protest too much - still...Anywho todays game was a great example of a team that builds through the draft and a team that uses FA too much because they cannot build through the draft. Like it or not the game changed after 2011 and our D had to too and holy shit if Colbert hasn't fielded the most talented homegrown D in the league again...Shazier Heyward Tuit Watt are the irreplaceable parts but Sean D, Burns, Dupree, Grave Digger, all could become top tier as well. Also watch my damn show I couldnt post for two years cause I was making it... its on cinemax but here is a free link

Wait, you're Mike Judge?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:29 pm 

We are partners....on this project and one other one....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:41 pm 

Strom Detmer wrote:

Excellent. Love all Johnny Paycheck'a stuff

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:43 pm 

Thank you, I had to endure months of Bengals fans in Greenfield Ohio, but back to the topic, Troy broke the Ravens back in AFC Champ but Shazier pulled an immaculate reception with that fumble in Cincy. Utterly pulled victory from defeat.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:17 pm 

Along with his playmaking ability, RS can also lay some wood for his size.

He's still got a long way to go to be in TP territory, IMO.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next