It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:03 pm
Posts: 385
Location: Born and raised "Yinzer" living in OKC!
Let me know if I got this right. I've read just about every thread on this board this year. To included the game threads after the games long over. I also read other sites usually at work and throughout the day and once in awhile, other forums.

The following has been pretty much agreed upon and written many times over on just about everything I've read each game. Basically the following comments have been a consensus:

Game #1 - WTF! Whats with all the screens? Why are all the passes within 5 yards? Why are we not going deep? WTF! What the hell kind of game plan is this, mix it up, find a rhythm. We have the best receiver corp known to man why are they not throwing darts all over downfield? (Small-ball)
- Now don't quote me on this, but to get my point across; didn't Ben have like one pass for more than 10 yards that game or some shit?

Game #2 - WTF! Whats with all the deep passes? Why are we throwing long when we need three yards? What the hell kind of game plan is this, mix it up, find a rhythm. WTF! (Deep-Ball)
- Lotsa throws downfield compared to first game and all comments were; we need to get AB more involved. Best WR in the NFL, Ben has to get the ball to him.

Game #3 - WTF! Is Brown the only receiver on the team. What the hell kind of gameplan is this, mix it up, find a rhythm. WTF we need to spread the ball around more. (AB mostly)
- AB had his most touches in a loss. Everyone saying we need to spread it around more. Ben himself states, I have to quit looking at & depending on AB so much.

Game #4 - WTF! Why does Ben suck? Whats wrong with Ben? Ben has hit the drop-off, hes in decline. Ben lost his accuracy. WTF!!! (Spread the ball around)
- Now Ben looks away from AB once and misses him open. Ben sucks! Ben not good enough to go thru his progressions anymore, he doesn't scan and misses his 15th read Finney, Ben sucks!
- But from the game I seen, he threw passes to McDonald, James, JuJu, MB, AB, Hunter, Bell. Basically, he didn't key on Brown and spread the ball around.

What I am trying to say, EVERY game has looked a bit different. Game plan?, Play-calling? Something to the extended pre-season theory?
Ben hasn't had the chance to get comfortable yet in my opinion. Every game has been a different passing game, by design or not. There has been ZERO rhythm, by design or not? But impossible to have occurred with offensive passing game plans/play calls so far.

That being said, let me ask my question; Does the passing game (Ben) seem to have improved in your opinion (no matter how much or how little) each game so far??? Or do you feel we've digressed or leveled out???


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 12100
Steelersfan wrote:
That being said, let me ask my question; Does the passing game (Ben) seem to have improved in your opinion (no matter how much or how little) each game so far??? Or do you feel we've digressed or leveled out???


A-fucking-plus post. I agree 100% with everything.

To the above....I just don't know. The playcalling has been very grab bag. When Ben throws dimes and guys hang on to the ball, the offense looks pretty good. When your offense requires your QB and receivers to basically be perfect every play....well, then, your offense kind of sucks.

It's worth remembering that, early in the year, defenses seem to be ahead of offenses. Intuitively you'd think that would be reversed, but really only with regard to tackling. Also maybe a dose of reality for how the defense has performed so far, even ignoring who they've played.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:11 pm
Posts: 1902
VeritasSteel wrote:
The solution is simple. Right now even with the Bears loss, this defense is 2nd in yardage and 2nd in scoring (before tonight). There is no need for offensive fireworks- yet.
If you will indulge an allegory

You just met a pretty girl and she agrees to go have dinner with you. You don't show up butt naked just to show her "what she can expect later".

You have to set it up right, passing all her tests she throws at you and skillfully position her at your place as if it's her idea. Finally, after you've checked down all the boxes on your Teddy Pendergrass "Turn Off the Lights" rookie QB wristband- she gets proper f***ed. Pull that shit at the restaurant and she can "scheme" herself out or express to you that she doesn't like "canned coned sausages".


:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Mike Tomlin. Useless idiot.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:47 am
Posts: 4473
VeritasSteel wrote:
The solution is simple. Right now even with the Bears loss, this defense is 2nd in yardage and 2nd in scoring (before tonight). There is no need for offensive fireworks- yet.


We lost to the chicago bears

Browns offense 18
Steelers offense 14

We have done the usual dilly fucking around under the Tomlin/Haley conservative umbrella vs shitty teams. That is a recipe for getting beat by inferior opponents.

It's disgusting.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23691
Steelersfan wrote:
Let me know if I got this right. I've read just about every thread on this board this year. To included the game threads after the games long over. I also read other sites usually at work and throughout the day and once in awhile, other forums.

The following has been pretty much agreed upon and written many times over on just about everything I've read each game. Basically the following comments have been a consensus:

Game #1 - WTF! Whats with all the screens? Why are all the passes within 5 yards? Why are we not going deep? WTF! What the hell kind of game plan is this, mix it up, find a rhythm. We have the best receiver corp known to man why are they not throwing darts all over downfield? (Small-ball)
- Now don't quote me on this, but to get my point across; didn't Ben have like one pass for more than 10 yards that game or some shit?

Game #2 - WTF! Whats with all the deep passes? Why are we throwing long when we need three yards? What the hell kind of game plan is this, mix it up, find a rhythm. WTF! (Deep-Ball)
- Lotsa throws downfield compared to first game and all comments were; we need to get AB more involved. Best WR in the NFL, Ben has to get the ball to him.

Game #3 - WTF! Is Brown the only receiver on the team. What the hell kind of gameplan is this, mix it up, find a rhythm. WTF we need to spread the ball around more. (AB mostly)
- AB had his most touches in a loss. Everyone saying we need to spread it around more. Ben himself states, I have to quit looking at & depending on AB so much.

Game #4 - WTF! Why does Ben suck? Whats wrong with Ben? Ben has hit the drop-off, hes in decline. Ben lost his accuracy. WTF!!! (Spread the ball around)
- Now Ben looks away from AB once and misses him open. Ben sucks! Ben not good enough to go thru his progressions anymore, he doesn't scan and misses his 15th read Finney, Ben sucks!
- But from the game I seen, he threw passes to McDonald, James, JuJu, MB, AB, Hunter, Bell. Basically, he didn't key on Brown and spread the ball around.

What I am trying to say, EVERY game has looked a bit different. Game plan?, Play-calling? Something to the extended pre-season theory?
Ben hasn't had the chance to get comfortable yet in my opinion. Every game has been a different passing game, by design or not. There has been ZERO rhythm, by design or not? But impossible to have occurred with offensive passing game plans/play calls so far.

That being said, let me ask my question; Does the passing game (Ben) seem to have improved in your opinion (no matter how much or how little) each game so far??? Or do you feel we've digressed or leveled out???


This is the very description of a "grab bag" approach to offense.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 4537
VeritasSteel wrote:
The solution is simple. Right now even with the Bears loss, this defense is 2nd in yardage and 2nd in scoring (before tonight). There is no need for offensive fireworks- yet.
If you will indulge an allegory

You just met a pretty girl and she agrees to go have dinner with you. You don't show up butt naked just to show her "what she can expect later".

You have to set it up right, passing all her tests she throws at you and skillfully position her at your place as if it's her idea. Finally, after you've checked down all the boxes on your Teddy Pendergrass "Turn Off the Lights" rookie QB wristband- she gets proper f***ed. Pull that shit at the restaurant and she can "scheme" herself out or express to you that she doesn't like "canned coned sausages".


We've said this EVERY FUCKING YEAR with Haley running the Offense. Everyone says "be patient, he's setting things up"

Well every year we still wait for more...it's like we've been dating this chick for 3 months and we won't even take our pants off when we get in the bedroom even though we can tell how hot her pussy is when we pull the chair out at the restaurant. She probably thinks we're gay at this point. Pretty soon she'll want to take us shoe shopping


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:14 am
Posts: 2441
Location: Houston, TX
Havoc wrote:
Quote:
Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?


Posing this question after a game the coaches anointed Bell the guy to carry the offense is funny.

Haley and Tomlin both coach like their asses are puckered. The Tomlin/Haley combo is a terrible combo for a team that requires the offense to be dynamic.

Haley needs 2014 Bell and Alex Smith at qb.

Tomlin needs the 2008 defense.

Neither is capable of getting the most out of the current roster.


This x 1000

The Tomlin-Haley "Clenched Sphincter" (©) offense is not designed for the modern pass - biased game or Ben's skill set. It's designed to be risk averse and protect Ben from injuries (and himself). It's also championship averse because we piss away opportunities to bury opponents and end games early and give our opponents chances to win because we keep it close.


If you do not understand this I can only assume that you have not been paying attention.

_________________
R S wrote:
I'm sure she still wakes up in cold sweats and night terrors of Peyton's wrinkly ball sack pitter-pattering on her forehead.


Last edited by StillMadAtSlobber on Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Posts: 7093
Donnie Brasco wrote:
VeritasSteel wrote:
The solution is simple. Right now even with the Bears loss, this defense is 2nd in yardage and 2nd in scoring (before tonight). There is no need for offensive fireworks- yet.
If you will indulge an allegory

You just met a pretty girl and she agrees to go have dinner with you. You don't show up butt naked just to show her "what she can expect later".

You have to set it up right, passing all her tests she throws at you and skillfully position her at your place as if it's her idea. Finally, after you've checked down all the boxes on your Teddy Pendergrass "Turn Off the Lights" rookie QB wristband- she gets proper f***ed. Pull that shit at the restaurant and she can "scheme" herself out or express to you that she doesn't like "canned coned sausages".


We've said this EVERY FUCKING YEAR with Haley running the Offense. Everyone says "be patient, he's setting things up"

Well every year we still wait for more...it's like we've been dating this chick for 3 months and we won't even take our pants off when we get in the bedroom even though we can tell how hot her pussy is when we pull the chair out at the restaurant. She probably thinks we're gay at this point. Pretty soon she'll want to take us shoe shopping

Excellent! :lol:

_________________
"They're standing around, Butz!" - Kevin O'Shea


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:09 pm
Posts: 875
Location: Baja Sharkeez Newport Beach
Donnie Brasco wrote:
Pretty soon she'll want to take us shoe shopping

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hilarious post (because it's real).

_________________
Image "I did glance to my right, over to the Raiders sideline, and The Fat Fuck John Madden was going absolutely ballistic...hair flying....fat arms waving." swissvale72


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 6730
Donnie Brasco wrote:
VeritasSteel wrote:
The solution is simple. Right now even with the Bears loss, this defense is 2nd in yardage and 2nd in scoring (before tonight). There is no need for offensive fireworks- yet.
If you will indulge an allegory

You just met a pretty girl and she agrees to go have dinner with you. You don't show up butt naked just to show her "what she can expect later".

You have to set it up right, passing all her tests she throws at you and skillfully position her at your place as if it's her idea. Finally, after you've checked down all the boxes on your Teddy Pendergrass "Turn Off the Lights" rookie QB wristband- she gets proper f***ed. Pull that shit at the restaurant and she can "scheme" herself out or express to you that she doesn't like "canned coned sausages".


We've said this EVERY FUCKING YEAR with Haley running the Offense. Everyone says "be patient, he's setting things up"

Well every year we still wait for more...it's like we've been dating this chick for 3 months and we won't even take our pants off when we get in the bedroom even though we can tell how hot her pussy is when we pull the chair out at the restaurant. She probably thinks we're gay at this point. Pretty soon she'll want to take us shoe shopping
Classic. And spot on.

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:20 am
Posts: 5666
Donnie Brasco wrote:
VeritasSteel wrote:
The solution is simple. Right now even with the Bears loss, this defense is 2nd in yardage and 2nd in scoring (before tonight). There is no need for offensive fireworks- yet.
If you will indulge an allegory

You just met a pretty girl and she agrees to go have dinner with you. You don't show up butt naked just to show her "what she can expect later".

You have to set it up right, passing all her tests she throws at you and skillfully position her at your place as if it's her idea. Finally, after you've checked down all the boxes on your Teddy Pendergrass "Turn Off the Lights" rookie QB wristband- she gets proper f***ed. Pull that shit at the restaurant and she can "scheme" herself out or express to you that she doesn't like "canned coned sausages".


We've said this EVERY FUCKING YEAR with Haley running the Offense. Everyone says "be patient, he's setting things up"

Well every year we still wait for more...it's like we've been dating this chick for 3 months and we won't even take our pants off when we get in the bedroom even though we can tell how hot her pussy is when we pull the chair out at the restaurant. She probably thinks we're gay at this point. Pretty soon she'll want to take us shoe shopping


LOL
And buy some expensive shoes .........only to keep them in the closet.

_________________
"Tomlin doubled down on dumb" JackSplat58


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:20 am
Posts: 5666
StillMadAtSlobber wrote:
Havoc wrote:
Quote:
Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?


Posing this question after a game the coaches anointed Bell the guy to carry the offense is funny.

Haley and Tomlin both coach like their asses are puckered. The Tomlin/Haley combo is a terrible combo for a team that requires the offense to be dynamic.

Haley needs 2014 Bell and Alex Smith at qb.

Tomlin needs the 2008 defense.

Neither is capable of getting the most out of the current roster.


This x 1000

The Tomlin-Haley "Clenched Sphincter" (©) offense is not designed for the modern pass - biased game or Ben's skill set. It's designed to be risk averse and protect Ben from injuries (and himself). It's also championship averse because we piss away opportunities to bury opponents and end games early and give our opponents chances to win because we keep it close.


If you do not understand this I can only assume that you have not been paying attention.

This approach has kept us from beating teams we should beat, playing easier 4th quarters, away from a first round bye, a weeks rest, one less playoff game, home field, etc...........

_________________
"Tomlin doubled down on dumb" JackSplat58


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 9823
Steelers and Bengals have both played in Cleveland. Based on results, Bengals new offense under Lazor makes ours look like a fucking joke.

Don’t underestimate what firing Haley and promoting Fitchner would do for this offense. The Steelers brass and their mind numblingly retarded obsession with nepotism and sticking with “Steeler guys” is an albatross on Ben and our chances of taking this shit to the next level. Art II is a dipshit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 12087
Nobody's bitched about Haley here more than me and I won't disagree his haphazard offense plays a part in Ben being off, but there's more to it.

The years of hits have taken their toll on his body and mind. The thousands of throws are beginning to take their toll on his arm. He's still one helluva QB but I believe Ben is starting to slide.

Hope I'm wrong.

_________________
86n96 wrote:
I might've finally been right about something.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 16835
I don't think Ben is as good as peak Ben... but he's still Super Bowl-winner good.

The only questions left for this offense are related to blame:

Is it Haley's fault?
Is it Tomlin?
Is it Ben?
Is it talent?
Is it some combination of these things?
Is it everything?

_________________
Fuck the Patriots.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:17 pm
Posts: 1123
Donnie Brasco wrote:
VeritasSteel wrote:
The solution is simple. Right now even with the Bears loss, this defense is 2nd in yardage and 2nd in scoring (before tonight). There is no need for offensive fireworks- yet.
If you will indulge an allegory

You just met a pretty girl and she agrees to go have dinner with you. You don't show up butt naked just to show her "what she can expect later".

You have to set it up right, passing all her tests she throws at you and skillfully position her at your place as if it's her idea. Finally, after you've checked down all the boxes on your Teddy Pendergrass "Turn Off the Lights" rookie QB wristband- she gets proper f***ed. Pull that shit at the restaurant and she can "scheme" herself out or express to you that she doesn't like "canned coned sausages".


We've said this EVERY FUCKING YEAR with Haley running the Offense. Everyone says "be patient, he's setting things up"

Well every year we still wait for more...it's like we've been dating this chick for 3 months and we won't even take our pants off when we get in the bedroom even though we can tell how hot her pussy is when we pull the chair out at the restaurant. She probably thinks we're gay at this point. Pretty soon she'll want to take us shoe shopping


The problem here is we have limped into the playoffs the last 3 years with

No Bryant a hurt Bell
Ben hurt his shoulder on a dirty hit Brown got knocked out by a dirty hit and Bell was already out from the same f-ing dude
Bell out

I'm not making excuses for Haley. Let me ask a question, what does putting the entire offense at its full capacity do for us right now? We can make mincemeat out of the best defenses in the conference- bar one. Right now that defense is trying to right itself- I am not giving them anything to lock in on.

_________________
No matter what anyone says, no matter the excuse or explanation, whatever a person does, in the end, is what he intended to do all along- Cus D'Amato


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:14 am
Posts: 2441
Location: Houston, TX
VeritasSteel wrote:
Donnie Brasco wrote:
VeritasSteel wrote:
The solution is simple. Right now even with the Bears loss, this defense is 2nd in yardage and 2nd in scoring (before tonight). There is no need for offensive fireworks- yet.
If you will indulge an allegory

You just met a pretty girl and she agrees to go have dinner with you. You don't show up butt naked just to show her "what she can expect later".

You have to set it up right, passing all her tests she throws at you and skillfully position her at your place as if it's her idea. Finally, after you've checked down all the boxes on your Teddy Pendergrass "Turn Off the Lights" rookie QB wristband- she gets proper f***ed. Pull that shit at the restaurant and she can "scheme" herself out or express to you that she doesn't like "canned coned sausages".


We've said this EVERY FUCKING YEAR with Haley running the Offense. Everyone says "be patient, he's setting things up"

Well every year we still wait for more...it's like we've been dating this chick for 3 months and we won't even take our pants off when we get in the bedroom even though we can tell how hot her pussy is when we pull the chair out at the restaurant. She probably thinks we're gay at this point. Pretty soon she'll want to take us shoe shopping


The problem here is we have limped into the playoffs the last 3 years with

No Bryant a hurt Bell
Ben hurt his shoulder on a dirty hit Brown got knocked out by a dirty hit and Bell was already out from the same f-ing dude
Bell out

I'm not making excuses for Haley. Let me ask a question, what does putting the entire offense at its full capacity do for us right now? We can make mincemeat out of the best defenses in the conference- bar one. Right now that defense is trying to right itself- I am not giving them anything to lock in on.

How many carries does Bell have again?

_________________
R S wrote:
I'm sure she still wakes up in cold sweats and night terrors of Peyton's wrinkly ball sack pitter-pattering on her forehead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:17 pm
Posts: 1123
StillMadAtSlobber wrote:
How many carries does Bell have again?


In the course of establishing game speed timing, you give him the rock. Now that we have that and after seeing some good runs by Conner can see the workload change up a little bit. I think the most important thing from last week is we showed that we don't need a big game by Brown to win. We have WRs that can carry the mail now so what do DC do at this point? Play the Browns deep safeties coverage strategy?

_________________
No matter what anyone says, no matter the excuse or explanation, whatever a person does, in the end, is what he intended to do all along- Cus D'Amato


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:14 am
Posts: 2441
Location: Houston, TX
VeritasSteel wrote:
StillMadAtSlobber wrote:
How many carries does Bell have again?


In the course of establishing game speed timing, you give him the rock. Now that we have that and after seeing some good runs by Conner can see the workload change up a little bit. I think the most important thing from last week is we showed that we don't need a big game by Brown to win. We have WRs that can carry the mail now so what do DC do at this point? Play the Browns deep safeties coverage strategy?



I cant see Tomlin changing ever. He keeps making the same mistakes. I dont think Bell's workload changes, unless we are in a shootout or somehting and we need to pass. The entire point to getting this engine humming is to keep it in tune and get valuable reps for anyone on offense not named Bell or Bryant. And lets get our aging QB off the field in the 4th if possible.

The chances of this happening under TomLey are about the same as the events depicted in "The Dark Knight Rises" coming to fruition.

_________________
R S wrote:
I'm sure she still wakes up in cold sweats and night terrors of Peyton's wrinkly ball sack pitter-pattering on her forehead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:48 am
Posts: 1125
bradshaw2ben wrote:

The only questions left for this offense are related to blame:

Is it Haley's fault?
Is it Tomlin?
Is it Ben?
Is it talent?
Is it some combination of these things?
Is it everything?


Of all these, the easiest one to change is Haley. I vote, start there asap.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 6972
Miter Saw wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:

The only questions left for this offense are related to blame:

Is it Haley's fault?
Is it Tomlin?
Is it Ben?
Is it talent?
Is it some combination of these things?
Is it everything?


Of all these, the easiest one to change is Haley. I vote, start there asap.


Because Tomlin

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
Ben Tried to do too much today....game plan should have been run and screen pass all day

Brain trust even more stupid

Jax #1 Dvoa on pass d
#32 on the run D

We have clowns running this team

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 6730
BethlehemSteel wrote:
Ben Tried to do too much today....game plan should have been run and screen pass all day

Brain trust even more stupid

Jax #1 Dvoa on pass d
#32 on the run D

We have clowns running this team
Jags focused on stopping bell. They did. He had a few good runs, but overall the oline was lacking and the jags relied on their defensive secondary to contain AB. Then they got behind with two pic 6's, and forced the O to pass.

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
COR-TEN wrote:
BethlehemSteel wrote:
Ben Tried to do too much today....game plan should have been run and screen pass all day

Brain trust even more stupid

Jax #1 Dvoa on pass d
#32 on the run D

We have clowns running this team
Jags focused on stopping bell. They did. He had a few good runs, but overall the oline was lacking and the jags relied on their defensive secondary to contain AB. Then they got behind with two pic 6's, and forced the O to pass.



They didn't stop shit, we stopped ourselves. We decided to start bombing it into double coverage

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 14256
Quote:
Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
NO!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alancac98, bigfame, Bing [Bot], FC, Hinestuff, SteelersPR, stillthere, the-other-burg, Will-the-Shake and 34 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group