It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:48 am 

Donnie Brasco wrote:
VeritasSteel wrote:
The solution is simple. Right now even with the Bears loss, this defense is 2nd in yardage and 2nd in scoring (before tonight). There is no need for offensive fireworks- yet.
If you will indulge an allegory

You just met a pretty girl and she agrees to go have dinner with you. You don't show up butt naked just to show her "what she can expect later".

You have to set it up right, passing all her tests she throws at you and skillfully position her at your place as if it's her idea. Finally, after you've checked down all the boxes on your Teddy Pendergrass "Turn Off the Lights" rookie QB wristband- she gets proper f***ed. Pull that shit at the restaurant and she can "scheme" herself out or express to you that she doesn't like "canned coned sausages".

We've said this EVERY FUCKING YEAR with Haley running the Offense. Everyone says "be patient, he's setting things up"

Well every year we still wait for more...it's like we've been dating this chick for 3 months and we won't even take our pants off when we get in the bedroom even though we can tell how hot her pussy is when we pull the chair out at the restaurant. She probably thinks we're gay at this point. Pretty soon she'll want to take us shoe shopping

The problem here is we have limped into the playoffs the last 3 years with

No Bryant a hurt Bell
Ben hurt his shoulder on a dirty hit Brown got knocked out by a dirty hit and Bell was already out from the same f-ing dude
Bell out

I'm not making excuses for Haley. Let me ask a question, what does putting the entire offense at its full capacity do for us right now? We can make mincemeat out of the best defenses in the conference- bar one. Right now that defense is trying to right itself- I am not giving them anything to lock in on.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:58 pm 

VeritasSteel wrote:
Donnie Brasco wrote:
VeritasSteel wrote:
The solution is simple. Right now even with the Bears loss, this defense is 2nd in yardage and 2nd in scoring (before tonight). There is no need for offensive fireworks- yet.
If you will indulge an allegory

You just met a pretty girl and she agrees to go have dinner with you. You don't show up butt naked just to show her "what she can expect later".

You have to set it up right, passing all her tests she throws at you and skillfully position her at your place as if it's her idea. Finally, after you've checked down all the boxes on your Teddy Pendergrass "Turn Off the Lights" rookie QB wristband- she gets proper f***ed. Pull that shit at the restaurant and she can "scheme" herself out or express to you that she doesn't like "canned coned sausages".

We've said this EVERY FUCKING YEAR with Haley running the Offense. Everyone says "be patient, he's setting things up"

Well every year we still wait for more...it's like we've been dating this chick for 3 months and we won't even take our pants off when we get in the bedroom even though we can tell how hot her pussy is when we pull the chair out at the restaurant. She probably thinks we're gay at this point. Pretty soon she'll want to take us shoe shopping

The problem here is we have limped into the playoffs the last 3 years with

No Bryant a hurt Bell
Ben hurt his shoulder on a dirty hit Brown got knocked out by a dirty hit and Bell was already out from the same f-ing dude
Bell out

I'm not making excuses for Haley. Let me ask a question, what does putting the entire offense at its full capacity do for us right now? We can make mincemeat out of the best defenses in the conference- bar one. Right now that defense is trying to right itself- I am not giving them anything to lock in on.

How many carries does Bell have again?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:26 pm 

StillMadAtSlobber wrote:

In the course of establishing game speed timing, you give him the rock. Now that we have that and after seeing some good runs by Conner can see the workload change up a little bit. I think the most important thing from last week is we showed that we don't need a big game by Brown to win. We have WRs that can carry the mail now so what do DC do at this point? Play the Browns deep safeties coverage strategy?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:04 am 

VeritasSteel wrote:
StillMadAtSlobber wrote:

In the course of establishing game speed timing, you give him the rock. Now that we have that and after seeing some good runs by Conner can see the workload change up a little bit. I think the most important thing from last week is we showed that we don't need a big game by Brown to win. We have WRs that can carry the mail now so what do DC do at this point? Play the Browns deep safeties coverage strategy?

I cant see Tomlin changing ever. He keeps making the same mistakes. I dont think Bell's workload changes, unless we are in a shootout or somehting and we need to pass. The entire point to getting this engine humming is to keep it in tune and get valuable reps for anyone on offense not named Bell or Bryant. And lets get our aging QB off the field in the 4th if possible.

The chances of this happening under TomLey are about the same as the events depicted in "The Dark Knight Rises" coming to fruition.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:07 am 

bradshaw2ben wrote:

The only questions left for this offense are related to blame:

Is it Haley's fault?
Is it Tomlin?
Is it Ben?
Is it talent?
Is it some combination of these things?
Is it everything?

Of all these, the easiest one to change is Haley. I vote, start there asap.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:50 am 

Miter Saw wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:

The only questions left for this offense are related to blame:

Is it Haley's fault?
Is it Tomlin?
Is it Ben?
Is it talent?
Is it some combination of these things?
Is it everything?

Of all these, the easiest one to change is Haley. I vote, start there asap.

Because Tomlin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:02 pm 

Ben Tried to do too much today....game plan should have been run and screen pass all day

Brain trust even more stupid

Jax #1 Dvoa on pass d
#32 on the run D

We have clowns running this team

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:05 pm 

BethlehemSteel wrote:
Ben Tried to do too much today....game plan should have been run and screen pass all day

Jax #1 Dvoa on pass d
#32 on the run D

Jags focused on stopping bell. They did. He had a few good runs, but overall the oline was lacking and the jags relied on their defensive secondary to contain AB. Then they got behind with two pic 6's, and forced the O to pass.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:06 pm 

COR-TEN wrote:
BethlehemSteel wrote:

Jax #1 Dvoa on pass d
#32 on the run D

Jags focused on stopping bell. They did. He had a few good runs, but overall the oline was lacking and the jags relied on their defensive secondary to contain AB. Then they got behind with two pic 6's, and forced the O to pass.

They didn't stop shit, we stopped ourselves. We decided to start bombing it into double coverage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:08 pm 

Quote:
Is Ben capable of carrying the PS anymore?
NO!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10