It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cheats vs Bucs TNF
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:56 pm 

VanWilder wrote:
Well, it's comforting to know that NE could easily be 1-4 right now. Uncomfortably, they're not.

Does it really matter? Do we really think a Tomlin team that looks sloppy and disinterested nearly every other week can actually win 12+ games?

Is it the new CBA rules, or is it that as Cowher players left/retired the lack of focus and leadership has become more prevalent?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:27 am 

Kodiak wrote:
VanWilder wrote:
Well, it's comforting to know that NE could easily be 1-4 right now. Uncomfortably, they're not.

Does it really matter? Do we really think a Tomlin team that looks sloppy and disinterested nearly every other week can actually win 12+ games?

Is it the new CBA rules, or is it that as Cowher players left/retired the lack of focus and leadership has become more prevalent?

I think it's a combo of both.

I think Tomlin gives his players more freedom in the locker room and practice field than they've shown they deserve. I agree that one should treat men as men...when they've proved they are men and not overgrown little boys.

But the new practice rules don't help any either.

R S: "All praise MJG. Fuck the NUT!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:06 am 
Kodiak wrote:
VanWilder wrote:

10 seasons 2 Super Bowls 1 Lombardi 7 years in the playoffs. 3 AFCCGs. In contention til the final week in the 3 "off years" (9-7 8-8 8-8)

All of that WITH Rooneys childhood ballwasher as OC ?

Your gonna miss him when hes gone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:36 am 

SteelerChef wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
VanWilder wrote:

10 seasons 2 Super Bowls 1 Lombardi 7 years in the playoffs. 3 AFCCGs. In contention til the final week in the 3 "off years" (9-7 8-8 8-8)

All of that WITH Rooneys childhood ballwasher as OC ?

Your gonna miss him when hes gone

Do you really believe that without Tomlin, the Steelers organization will fall into disarray and turn into bottom feeders? I'd like to know the reasoning behind that....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:34 pm 
R S wrote:
[

Do you really believe that without Tomlin, the Steelers organization will fall into disarray and turn into bottom feeders? I'd like to know the reasoning behind that....

Bottom feeder ? No

I dont think most Tomlin haters are intellectually honest when comparing him to other HCs in the nfl todau. Or even Cowher or Noll for that matter.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:44 pm 

SteelerChef wrote:
R S wrote:
[

Bottom feeder ? No

I dont think most Tomlin haters are intellectually honest when comparing him to other HCs in the nfl todau. Or even Cowher or Noll for that matter.

Who cares how he compares to other head coaches?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:46 pm 
Jeemie wrote:
SteelerChef wrote:
R S wrote:
[

Bottom feeder ? No

Who cares how he compares to other head coaches?

:lol: :lol:

Unreal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:53 pm 

What's unreal about it?

I hold a high standard for the coach of MY team that doesn't rely on comparing him to other coaches..

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:54 pm 

SteelerChef wrote:
R S wrote:
[

Bottom feeder ? No

I agree with this. A casual flip through the football package produces some coaching decisions that would drive this board to drink- more.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:57 pm 

VeritasSteel wrote:
SteelerChef wrote:
R S wrote:
[

Bottom feeder ? No

I agree with this. A casual flip through the football package produces some coaching decisions that would drive this board to drink- more.

I don't care. None of those guys coaches the team I follow.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next