It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject: Re: Martavis Bryant requests trade - Crapreport
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:57 pm 

Orangesteel wrote:
How about Harrison’s twitter feed where he was complaining about his Sunday jersey being relagated to street clothes? Yeah he seemed stoked about his role on this team...lmfao

You mean the Tweets he ended with a bunch of laughing emojis?

https://twitter.com/jharrison9292/status/917765821908307968

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:14 pm 

Are you saying you think Harrison was glad to be riding the pine? Are you really saying that because of some emojis?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:17 pm 

Orangesteel wrote:
Are you saying you think Harrison was glad to be riding the pine? Are you really saying that because of some emojis?

No. I'm saying it's entirely possible that while he certainly wants to play, he's old and mature enough at this point to understand the situation enough, and be comfortable enough with it to make light of it. Which I think is an extremely reasonable take from everything you've pointed out.

You, on the other hand, seem to be desperately searching for a reason to interpret his actions as him creating drama, which I believe is far less likely considering everything you've pointed out has been accompanied by smiles and laughter.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:28 pm 

I’m not offering that his actions are creating drama. If offer that the guy wanted to play and saw 7 snaps before yesterday. He didn’t agree with the coaches decision to not play him, especially after the Chicago debacle. He was put in a position to seal the game yesterday and did it. Then proceeded to let his coach know on the sidelines. The fact that it was sealed with a hug, a laugh, or an emoji doesn’t show to me that Harrison and Tomlin are peachy. I sense a genuine disagreement on Harrison’s part with how he is being used. You don’t have to agree.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:04 pm 

Orangesteel wrote:
How about Harrison’s twitter feed where he was complaining about his Sunday jersey being relagated to street clothes? Yeah he seemed stoked about his role on this team...lmfao

Yes I too have trouble distinguishing sarcasm from serious anger when it's in text form.

Even when it's spelled out for me that the text is facetious.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13