It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Over/Under on how many threads STD starts this week?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:46 pm 

fortythree wrote:
Obviously wrote:
fortythree wrote:
"Man I really want to complain about STD starting too many threads. What's the best possible way to do it while making myself look clueless. Something without even a hint of irony..."

*light bulb goes off*

*Obviously begins furiously typing...*

Over/Under on how many threads STD starts this week

I go with 28.

*obliviously submits*

Hey Chase! Go grab me a cup of coffee will you? Cream no sugar. That's a good boy.

Hey man I'm not the one who obliviously created a thread to passive-aggressively bitch about someone creating stupid posts.

Maybe change your name to Obliviously.

U mad media boy? Now don't take your failed career out on me. Who knows? Maybe Ron Cook needs a gopher or Mark Madden needs someone to massage his prostate. You're the perfect candidate!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:55 pm 

SteelerChef wrote:
Lol....

The bottom line is this....ive kicked all your asses so many times ive lost count....lol...

Die mad about it 8-)

:lol:

Take your meds, fool! The only thing you've kicked is the cowshit in your living room, you Amish dunce!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:11 am 

Quote:
U mad media boy? Now don't take your failed career out on me. Who knows? Maybe Ron Cook needs a gopher or Mark Madden needs someone to massage his prostate. You're the perfect candidate!

Yes clearly I am the one who is mad. Not the guy who got so upset that he was called out for being dumb that he proceeded to try and get personal to upset me.

Keep riding The Turncoat's coattails and maybe one day the two of you will come up with some fresh material.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:12 am 

Obviously wrote:
SteelerChef wrote:
Lol....

The bottom line is this....ive kicked all your asses so many times ive lost count....lol...

Die mad about it 8-)

Take your meds, fool! The only thing you've kicked is the cowshit in your living room, you Amish dunce!

Amish smack talk. In 2017.

2/10. Do better.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:51 pm 

fortythree wrote:
Quote:

Yes clearly I am the one who is mad. Not the guy who got so upset that he was called out for being dumb that he proceeded to try and get personal to upset me.

Keep riding The Turncoat's coattails and maybe one day the two of you will come up with some fresh material.

An, so calling me dumb isn't personal. Got it!

Who is the turncoat, Studs Turkey? I'm curious.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:52 pm 

fortythree wrote:
Obviously wrote:
SteelerChef wrote:
Lol....

Die mad about it 8-)

Amish smack talk. In 2017.

2/10. Do better.

2 from you is like 8 from say Milton Berle. Good times!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:25 pm 

Obviously wrote:
fortythree wrote:
Quote:

An, so calling me dumb isn't personal. Got it!

Who is the turncoat, Studs Turkey? I'm curious.

"Being dumb" =/= You are dumb.

But even still you got mad and attacked me. That's a fact. Swiss is the Turncoat. He knows.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:30 pm 

Swiss is a turncoat? I guess I missed that drama. I highly doubt he is though. I will admit getting the Studs Terkel reference from posts of his in the past. Thought it was pretty funny to apply to a wannabe media type like you. Still is funny.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:45 pm 

Obviously wrote:
Swiss is a turncoat? I guess I missed that drama. I highly doubt he is though. I will admit getting the Studs Terkel reference from posts of his in the past. Thought it was pretty funny to apply to a wannabe media type like you. Still is funny.

Not quite as funny as the fact that you think you're insulting me. Or the idea that it's very likely that you're way older than me and trying to personally attack me on a message board.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:51 pm 

fortythree wrote:
Obviously wrote:

Not quite as funny as the fact that you think you're insulting me. Or the idea that it's very likely that you're way older than me and trying to personally attack me on a message board.

Then why keep responding and denying it? Tells me different. Not really insulting just telling the truth. Anyone considering Swiss a turncoat to the Steelers needs professional help anyway. Studs Terkel. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next