It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Colts preview
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:45 am 

Steelers should break 30 points in this game.

NFL Betting Preview: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Indianapolis Colts – November 12, 2017
by dnewton | Nov 8, 2017 | NFL

Matchup at a Glance
Where: Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana
When: Sunday November 12th at 1:00 PM ET
Spread: Steelers -10 on Betdsi.eu
Total: 44 on Betdsi.eu
Quick Pick: Steelers -10 for 2 units

Both of these teams are going in opposite directions. The Colts managed to get a win last week against Houston, a team that has been decimated by injuries. The Colts have been unlucky this season they were supposed to have Luck this season, but instead he has been out all season and will be out all season.
Their best defensive player, Vontae Davis, has also battled injuries all season. The Steelers have come on strong on defense and on offense and have found a true WR2 in JuJu Smith-Schuster to go along with Antonio Brown and LeVeon Bell which gives them arguably the best offense in the NFL and will make them a tough out for any team let alone a team that has a banged up secondary.

These two teams have played each other 29 times and the Steelers have dominated this series 23-6. The Steelers have won the last 4 times these two teams have met. Let’s take a closer look at these two teams and we’ll start with the underdog Colts.
Indianapolis Colts
The Colts are 3-6 SU and 5-4 ATS this season. The Colts have had a disappointing season mainly due to the injury of Andrew Luck. The injury to Luck has led to a down year for both Moncrief and Hilton. The main leader on offense has been their tight end Jack Doyle. Frank Gore is only about 150 rushing yards away from moving up the all-time rushing list an accomplishment he will get before the end of the season.
Marlon Mack, their rookie running back, has looked impressive and I look for him to be more involved towards the end of the season. Jacoby Brissett has also looked decent at quarterback in recent week, but this week he will be going against one of the better secondaries in the NFL.
Look for the Steelers defense to slow down this offense. The Colts defense has struggled against better offenses this season and have allowed a league worst 28.89 points per game this season. Look for the Steelers to move the ball at will against the Colts.

Pittsburgh Steelers
The Steelers are 6-2 SU and 5-3 ATS this season
The Steelers found a key player to upgrade an already impressive offense in rookie wide receiver, Juju Smith-Schuster, with Schuster they now have a true WR2 to play opposite Antonio Brown. Bryant will also be back for this game after sitting for Detroit. Both the offense and defense of the Steelers should make them one of the favorites in the AFC to make it to the Super Bowl and the only defense I think would be able to slow them down is the Jaguars.
The Steelers made it to the AFC Championship game last season, but didn’t have Bell against the Patriots. I see them making it back to the championship game again this season. Ben Roethlisberger does struggle on the road, but against the Colts I really don’t think he will have anything to worry about in this matchup. The Pittsburgh Steelers defense has also come on strong lately and are allowing the second few points on average in the NFL at 16.38 only behind the Jaguars.
Steelers offense too much for a banged up Colts defense
The Steelers are averaging close to 21 points a game, but should be able to score a lot more than that against a Colts defense that is banged up and will be missing their top cornerback Vontae Davis. DE Henry Anderson is also out for the season. Look for a high scoring output by the Steelers offense in this matchup as the Colts are allowing the most points on a per game average than any other team in the NFL. The Steelers defense is arguably the 2nd best defense in the NFL and are going against an inconsistent offense that is only averaging 18 points per game.
Pick: Steelers -10 for 2 units

Post subject: Re: Colts preview
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:58 am 

The Steelers will probably win 16-13.

Weird team.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:16 am 

Capt Cliche and Co has had 2 weeks to prepare for this SHIT Colts team

When you also consider we should have Tuitt, Gilbert and Marty.....

Anything less than a 10 point win would be disappointing

I don't want to "tip our hats".....FUCKING demolish this team

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:24 am 

I'm hoping you're right barry. I still get the feeling nothing is guaranteed. I can see Bryant making it back into the lineup for sure. Gilbert, McDonald and Tuitt are still question marks IMO. Mitchell may be out at least this game as well. Tomlin always bases who will play from who practices all week. Love to see everyone back. SBI

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:11 am 

Steelafan77 wrote:
I'm hoping you're right barry. I still get the feeling nothing is guaranteed. I can see Bryant making it back into the lineup for sure. Gilbert, McDonald and Tuitt are still question marks IMO. Mitchell may be out at least this game as well. Tomlin always bases who will play from who practices all week. Love to see everyone back. SBI

Jacoby Brissett is better than Mike Glennon

So there's that

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:23 am 

The Colts have lost their 3 best defensive players ( on a shitty defense). No Hooker. no Anderson and no Davis. The Steelers should pass like crazy but I can also see some Willy Coyote ( Suuupppeerrrrr Genius!!) where they decide to out fox the colts by running it down their throats. They should win by more than 2 TDS. I expect it will be less than that.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:28 am 

Steelers can line up head to head on these guys and dominate every matchup. The only guys I worry about on their offense are TY Hilton and Marlon Mack.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:40 am 

smithessmokin wrote:
Steelers can line up head to head on these guys and dominate every matchup. The only guys I worry about on their offense are TY Hilton and Marlon Mack.

Eliminate Paris Hilton from the equation

Constant double teams

Let someone else beat us, which isn't happening

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:25 am 

KC wrote:
The Steelers will probably win 16-13.

Weird team.

Interesting word choice, "weird."

Makes me want to strangle the fuck out of the coaching staff.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:32 am 

BarryFoster wrote:
Capt Cliche and Co has had 2 weeks to prepare for this SHIT Colts team

When you also consider we should have Tuitt, Gilbert and Marty.....

Anything less than a 10 point win would be disappointing

I don't want to "tip our hats".....FUCKING demolish this team

At this point, would a 2 point decision either way be THAT surprising?

The Colts are coming off their SB victory vs a vastly player depleted, division rival.

Pagano will have the Colts ready.