It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Mothership is Afire
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:50 pm 

BethlehemSteel wrote:
955876 wrote:
Quote:
So if Trump's Justice department is not doing it you had better start asking why.

He has been asking why.

Great question for Sessions who seems to have excused himself from all of it.

And Trump is backed into a corner. If he fires people because they aren’t doing their job it will simply get spun by the media and the Dems that he fired them because they had dirt in him.

And round & round we go.

up to 50 sealed indictments in past week. from d.c. pacer

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Au0aup ... QG4k0/view

keep in mind

Quote:
All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.

here is a blogger's take on the whole art of war with mueller investigation. it's theory based on what's occured to date

https://tttthreads.com/thread/926770966226595840

*cough*bullshit*cough*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:57 am 

Poltargyst wrote:
BethlehemSteel wrote:
955876 wrote:

He has been asking why.

Great question for Sessions who seems to have excused himself from all of it.

And Trump is backed into a corner. If he fires people because they aren’t doing their job it will simply get spun by the media and the Dems that he fired them because they had dirt in him.

And round & round we go.

up to 50 sealed indictments in past week. from d.c. pacer

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Au0aup ... QG4k0/view

keep in mind

Quote:
All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.

here is a blogger's take on the whole art of war with mueller investigation. it's theory based on what's occured to date

https://tttthreads.com/thread/926770966226595840

*cough*bullshit*cough*

enjoy sitting in it in a little while, you can join STD in the fields :P

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:04 am 

Amazing how many get cucked by conspircy theories and even refer to getting cucked as red pilling.

You have to be an utter moron to swallow a bunch of LSD (= read something on an obscure blog or propaganda site) and claim you now see reality.

Might as well take a sleeping pill and suppose you're about to wake up.

Submental.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:28 am 

Still Lit wrote:
Amazing how many get cucked by conspircy theories and even refer to getting cucked as red pilling.

You have to be an utter moron to swallow a bunch of LSD (= read something on an obscure blog or propaganda site) and claim you now see reality.

Submental.

Maybe you are the one on LSD

I never made a claim of reality, you did. Project much?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:29 am 

My understanding is the Mueller investigation is operating as a typical white-collared crime investigation. Digging into the money. I think he will try to turn Manifort to see what he can get. IMHO, Mike Flynn is the next person to get papers.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:33 am 

BethlehemSteel wrote:
Still Lit wrote:

Submental.

If you think you are making claims that amount to the truth based on what you are posting then you are making claims about reality. Cuz, you know, the truth is what adequately captures, ummm, reality.

I project that I think you're a wacko.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:34 am 

jebrick wrote:
My understanding is the Mueller investigation is operating as a typical white-collared crime investigation. Digging into the money. I think he will try to turn Manifort to see what he can get. IMHO, Mike Flynn is the next person to get papers.

And over here we have, in contrast, something sensible.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:02 pm 

If there are a crapload of sealed indictments that are about to come out I think it’s much more likely they are for anyone and everyone related to Trump that’s either done a lot or as little as had a sip of Stolichnaya vodka recently. And while I think what Beth posted is close to what’s been taking place, I don’t believe for one second these yay hoos have their shit together enough to pull that off. Believe it if/when I see it which should be right after Charlotte McKinney rides nude into my office this morning on a unicorn.

And what powers to the Dems have to obstruct you ask Poltargyst? For starters, the President doesn’t run the justice department and can’t just demand indictments as I understand it. Maybe I’m wrong there.

Sessions is either a grand master with a big plan (unlikely) or nothing more than a neautered dog as he’s done nothing to his point (more likely).

And here is what is lost on some. It’s not just the Dems against Trump. It’s the entire SYSTEM. Both sides. Both sides are afraid and worried about the gravy train coming to an end. Both sides have their levels of corruption. The powers that be kniw who butters their bread and it isn’t Trump for either of them. Don’t forget how strongly the republicans fought against Trump getting the nomination. They didn’t want him either. And not because his ideas are horrible but rather he said he was going to drain the swamp. And that didn’t just mean Dems it meant both.

DC has become nothing more than a playground for which politicians enrich themselves with our money. Both sides. Trump being an outsider scared them both and both sides have done their part to help him fail or not succeed.

There was a study done on CNN’s coverage of his first 100 days. Something like 96% of all their coverage was negative. It was negative immediately before the guy could do anything. Wasn’t a case of him being on he job, fucking up big time and then being critical. It was critical from he outset all the while people like Hillary announces she’s joined the “resistance” and guys like Schumer flat out saying they will obstruct anything he tries to do. That’s not working together.

It also isn’t really quite fair to expect polished politician from a guy who’s first experience with politics is as POTUS. But here’s the thing with that, these slickster leeches that infest DC are EXPERTS at portraying an image to the public while doing something quite different in private. Meanwhile, those who take things at face value get all warm & fuzzy over catching lil things like “Stronger Together” slogans. Shit, Hillary was caught saying she has a public persona and a private one. This was in relation to things she said to Wall Street bankers during one of her high paid speeches to them all the while saying something different and very contradictory to the public.

Back to you Poltargyst, I’m not sure what you are going to “read up” on in terms of the Hillary bullshit. The stuff I posted has too much evidence to disprove. She did mishandle classified info. This can’t be denied. Shit, disgraced Anthony Weiner had classified docs on his laptop. I guess Huma was bringing work home. There are recovered emails (ones that weren’t deleted) from Hilary’s IT guys saying they had to take down the server because they noticed attempts to hack into it. There was stuff that came out confirmining info got out. There is simply no way someone can say she isn’t guilty of mishandling classified info. That is treason by law and governmental employees have gone to jail for much much much less. Not to mention how the hell should she be allowed to keep her security clearance? She was granted a free pass to operate outside the law. Matter of fact, there was a recovered email discussing setting up a .gov email for her to use temporarily when server was down and the response from her was along the lines of don’t do it as she was concerned with Freedom of Information Act disclosure’s. That right there proves she was purposely hiding her work as SOS from the American people which was also against the law as she was required to maintain copies of all official correspondence.

Which leads to obstruction. She deleted and then had the server wiped clean so that nobody would ever see what she was really doing. Nobody wonders what she was hiding that she took such elaborate steps to delete (illegally) all of yours and my emails? Nope. Nothing to see here folks. Those emails were nothing more than yoga appointments, recipes, and death condolences. Ummmm ok, how fucking stupid would someone have to be to believe that? First off, that bitch hasn’t ever been on a yoga mat nor does she step foot in the kitchen. Death condolences and wedding plans I can believe. But here’s the catch, if that’s what they were, WHY WOULD SHE DELETE THEM??? Those would her get out of jail free card. Those would be her chance to rub a lot of people's noses in shit. But that’s not what they were. That’s why she had IT people use a program that wiped it all clean.

Then the perjury. And then breaking campaign finance laws etc.

There are sooooo many charges the justice department could bring against this woman as well as her inner circle it’s ridiculous. And you say what powers do the Dems have to obstruct?

Well, there are obviously very powerful people in DC that pulls he strings. Someone is protecting her and everyone around her. The evidence is too strong to deny these things happened.

And that isn’t even touching on why so many foreign entities would feel the need to pay millions upon millions of dollars into a U.S. based “charitable” foundation at the very time she was serving as SOS as well as expected to soon be POTUS. If pay to play wasn’t involved then the level of contributions should continue at the same level should they not?

Funny how the spin off organization Clinton Global Initiative had to lay off employees and be shut down after losing election and it’s already been noticed that big foreign contributions into the foundation immediately dried up post Nov. 8, 2016. I suppose foreign entities that were paying money hand over fist into this “charity” all of a sudden decided to be philanthropist elsewhere. No coincidence at all. Nothing to see there. CNN said so. So did MSNBC. Mmmm kay sheeple.

I’m not going to claim I’m never wrong in things. But I have been a long-time hater of corrupt Hillary and challenge anyone to defend, deny, or disprove any of this. It can’t be done because the criminal evidence is more than ample to bring indictments based on proven actions and events.

The fact that it hasn’t happened is just proof of how deeply corrupt DC is. So to me, any indictments that come down that don’t also include that c*nt Hillary Rotten Clinton isn’t worth the paper their written on.

This was long but I’ll give you a gift of not following up. Or at least trying to. I’m actually tired of (surprising huh) this garbage and very busy at office. Been going from 7am to 7 pm daily and sometimes earlier + longer in addition to coming in some Saturdays. Stinger would be pleased though as I know how important it is to him that us working folk do our part to pay for others.

Plus at this point, I’ve actually said all I really have to say on the matter. Again, surprising I know.

Last edited by 955876 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:05 pm 

Still Lit wrote:
jebrick wrote:

And over here we have, in contrast, something sensible.

Yep, just good ole honest Bob Mueller. But no digging into the financial matters of the Clintons and DNC....

Read my post above to address that.

Criminal & corrupt activity by Clinton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mike Flynn, Manafort, and anyone else you care to name.

If she isn’t indicted the whole thing is a one sided sham and shows you who really holds the keys to the kingdom.

Carry on.....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:23 pm 

Still Lit wrote:
BethlehemSteel wrote:
Still Lit wrote:

Submental.

If you think you are making claims that amount to the truth based on what you are posting then you are making claims about reality. Cuz, you know, the truth is what adequately captures, ummm, reality.

I project that I think you're a wacko.

I think you are a piece of trash with a super ego the size of texas. There how's that dickshit. I just put out some theories.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next